rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The last generation - that game will help

I walked into a Pollo Tropical restaurant today to eat launch and saw a cute latin girl sitting by herself. I was considering approaching her when it occurred to me that there was just no way she could be here by herself, she must have been waiting for someone. So I decided to wait and see who she was waiting on. Soon, enough this young Latin guy come over to her table carrying a tray full of food. He set the tray down, laid out the meals and then when off to get some more stuff. All the while this girl just sat there and didn't lift a finger to help with anything. I sat there looking at this scene unfold in utter amazement. It wasn't too long ago that same girl would have been serving me in exactly the same manner she was being served by this Latin guy had we been out together somewhere. (And this is a Latin guy!)

Then later in the day I went to pickup my niece and her boyfriend from her high school. As she walked towards the car she wasn't walking with this guy she was walking ahead of him. I had to take her to some dance class and he was tagging along. In the next hour I watch as this guy basically acted like her servant. Unlacing her shoes for her, following her around... There was no doubt who was in charge. It was like if she was the guy and he was the girl. I wanted to say something to him but I didn't know what to say.

The current generation of teenage males are so emasculated that by the time they grow up game, this forum, and the whole manosphere won't matter. They will have been so completely whipped that even showing them this material would cause them to hate you. It will be like telling a devote Christian that the Bible was all just one big lie. I didn't think I would live to see it but I am almost certain now that within my lifetime there will be a fundamental shift in how American males define themselves and their role in society.

We (18+) are the last generation that this forum, others like it, and the information it contains will help.

It's alright, someone needs to gather resources for our kids. Why not have it be the bonobo boys?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

More pussy for us

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

You may change that view if or when you have any kids or if you have a younger brother [Image: smile.gif]

Every generation says roughly the same thin about the generation behind then.

And it's never true.

And it won't be here.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Don't remember anyone feeling that way about me but I hope you are right.

Interesting idea, but to be honest I don't agree. Yes, while these 'kids' (because you can't really see them as adults, honestly) are dating, the guy will obviously see no reason to learn game. In fact, he has (in his eyes) practically zero incentive to learn game, because he already has the girl. Try to introduce him to game and he will tell you that 'he doesn't need it'.

Wait for his girlfriend to break up with him, wait for him to hit that crucial point of depression or frustration, where the seeds of game may be sowed. For many people the reason why they first discovered game was because of some emotional shock or change, that causes them to suddenly doubt all the rules that they have been following according to the matrix.

Game as we know it today evolved from the efforts of (initially) frustrated, depressed, and angry men, and as long as women keep breaking hearts, and as long as these emotions can still be felt, game will be alive and well.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

yo oldheads!

game fucking recognized! obama won nigga!

Nope.

hit me up on skype so that i can tell u whats up with game

Nope.

Quote: (11-08-2012 01:59 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

You may change that view if or when you have any kids or if you have a younger brother [Image: smile.gif]

In all seriousness, there will still be alpha males in the up and coming generations, but they will probably be:

a.) Fewer in number
b.) Much more different than alpha males of our own generation

Thus up and coming alphas will probably have MORE access to pussy than we did at their age. There will always be a niche for tight game. Always

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-08-2012 01:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

More pussy for us

One of the things that keeps me going, most certainly.

Men will always want pussy. They'll just get better at hiding it from the world.

Of course there always will be some alphas but the numbers are rapidly decreasing. Soon, the women, will have to categorize us as an endangered specie just to help us survive.

Quote: (11-08-2012 07:37 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 01:59 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

In all seriousness, there will still be alpha males in the up and coming generations, but they will probably be:

a.) Fewer in number

Thus up and coming alphas will probably have MORE access to pussy than we did at their age. There will always be a niche for tight game. Always

Have any of you gone and walked around a high school or college campus lately and look at the guys? What people on here forget is you are an extreme exception. Collectively we represent a fraction of less than 1% of the population.

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:08 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Have any of you gone and walked around a high school or college campus lately and look at the guys? What people on here forget is you are an extreme exception. Collectively we represent a fraction of less than 1% of the population.

This is very true. I live in and work in a suburb of a major metro area and also work near a local mall. So on my lunch breaks i go to the mall a couple times a week to grab a bite to eat. And let me tell you, the way the young males look and act (dress styles, hair cuts, mannerisms, ect) is so fucking depressing.. It's like the nation is raising a whole generation of emo and hipster doofuses. These young dudes nowadays might as well be wearing makeup. Justin Bieber has completely destroyed what it means to be masculine for these young dudes.

How many reading this forum who are in their late 20's through early 40's who by now know the game can look at all the completely clueless young hipster idiot males and think to themselves "Damn, if i was 18 again i'd be tearing up all kinds of pussy"..

I seriously think that to myself everytime i go on my lunch break at the mall..

Quote: (11-08-2012 04:42 PM)gqntexas Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:08 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

This is very true. I live in and work in a suburb of a major metro area and also work near a local mall. So on my lunch breaks i go to the mall a couple times a week to grab a bite to eat. And let me tell you, the way the young males look and act (dress styles, hair cuts, mannerisms, ect) is so fucking depressing.. It's like the nation is raising a whole generation of emo and hipster doofuses. These young dudes nowadays might as well be wearing makeup. Justin Bieber has completely destroyed what it means to be masculine for these young dudes.

How many reading this forum who are in their late 20's through early 40's who by now know the game can look at all the completely clueless young hipster idiot males and think to themselves "Damn, if i was 18 again i'd be tearing up all kinds of pussy"..

I seriously think that to myself everytime i go on my lunch break at the mall..

I don't think where you're looking (the mall) is representative of the population of teenage guys as a whole. I guarantee those guys you see aren't getting top shelf level pussy. The guys that are getting it done are guys that look, dress, and act as alpha males.

Also, Justin Bieber has nothing to do with feminine guys. Few boys my age (17) look up to Justin Bieber and look at him in a positive light. Rather, teen male celebrities like Bieber have just raised the expectation of the woman. "I am deserving of Justin Bieber even if I am fat, ugly, and a feminist."

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

@Sleek How many of your friends do you think are like the guys on here?

Come on man, game is really about being a man. What you're saying is real men will stop being born. Come on.

I watched 2 friends get stabbed to death growing up and made it to Wall Street, a place full of pussified men and extremely high egos. Give me a break. You can learn game at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60... Etc.

Besides, I won't tie a bitches shoe but I'd happily pay for a dinner if I know it's going to get me a bang. Guess I have no game. $20-40 for a date? Who cares.

I do agree with this statement.

"Each year it gets harder and harder to learn game"

This is why I helped out a few very young guys on here, fact is they are getting more emasculation thrown at them so I'll help If they are willing to learn.

To say you can't is just a statement I don't even bother with. If I can be good with women and survive living in a car for 1.5 years of my life and still get a good job. So can a 18 year old. He just has to be willing to walk on glass, drink gasoline and take advice from the real men out there. A dying breed, but never dead, if you want to come up. You will.

If I were a mod, I'd move this discussion str8 to newbie forum.

Of course there will be some that will come here and do something with the information but those will be less and less. Our primary hope will be men from foreign countries coming here and passing along their culture.

For the majority of these emasculated men trying to teach them game and pulling them out of the reality of what they percieve to be the norm is rarely going to be effective. These guys are going to have to get pushed around until they learn to stand up for themselves. Only then will their minds be open to accepting and learning game.

Quote:Quote:

I have made this same observation. Actually, through my eyes such criticisms apply to most men in the USA, not just the very very young guys. Men in the USA have forgotten how to be MEN. The women do not want them to be so - oh! maybe they do - Oh! only sometimes. Well, everybody has what they got! Very few are happy with it.

Obama is President for another 4 years. Where will the animal spirits go?

I am here right now listening to my friend girlfriend talk about a non-profit program she runs for kids. She is saying the kids in her program needs more strong male influences in their lives. She was looking for more strong males to participate in the program so the boys could have better role models. She was talking about how the boys were acting almost like girls and even playing with dolls! And we are talking about large sample of kids here in age ranging into the teens.

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:24 PM)ZonZon Wrote:  

The women do not want them to be so - oh! maybe they do - Oh! only sometimes. Well, everybody has what they got! Very few are happy with it.

The women most certainly want actual men. Their actions speak a whole lot louder than their words.
These young guys will learn this the hard way, just as many of us did.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

This is wild. She just showed me a video of a young kid I swore was a little girl but was actually a boy!

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:05 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Of course there always will be some alphas but the numbers are rapidly decreasing. Soon, the women, will have to categorize us as an endangered specie just to help us survive.

Quote: (11-08-2012 07:37 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

a.) Fewer in number

all relative....a guy who says "no"-ever-will be super alpha and have 10 kids...