rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Struggling with the F-Close

So I've been working a lot of online women, have been getting regular dates and am almost batting .1000 on getting the K-close and more. However, I'm severely struggling with converting those to F-closes.

Here's the typical pattern: We meet for a drink, sit at the bar and I immediately begin kino escalation which always seems to work well. Many times I'll go for a quick K-close which again, is usually successful. This is followed by more comfort building and after being at the bar for a couple of hours I suggest we go back to my place for a quick nightcap.

Once back at my place I make us drinks, turn on the chill music and we sit on my couch talking and sipping our drinks. At this point I either go for another kiss or she will make a move on me. Things get hot and heavy very quickly (she straddles me, grinds on me, etc. ) but then almost always, HUGE LMR sets in. She'll snap out of state and usually say things like "I'm not having sex with you tonight!" Or "Whoa, we need to stop right now. We're supposed to be getting to know each other." I always act unaffected by whatever she says and will try to do some type of freeze out move (talk about the music, take a sip of my drink etc.) and then I re-engage a short time later. This pattern continues a couple more times and then she decides to leave. Once she's gone I almost never hear from her again.

I know I'm leaving a lot of potential F-closes on the table but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do differently. Please help!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html#

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.