rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great Example of an Alpha Business Man

Hey Roosh v Member,s
I just watched an interresting Documentary about an Business Man called
Nicholas Van Hoogstraten he was sentenced to ten years' imprisonment for the manslaughter of Mohammed Raja whe is now out again. Bu I think he show's some good alpha trait's the most important on not giving a Fuck and creating an image that people respect. I don't believe he killed the guy and he Just kind of play's with fear but he is an interresting character who know's how to not let people read him easly.

He hase some negative quality's aswell in Terms of enjoying you're Wealth he is not a great Rolemodel but in terms of focuss, getting things down Properly and managing his woman he is great.

Enjoy and happy to hear you're opinions about him

Haha

"Who's your current girlfriend?"

"I can't tell you that, I haven't got a current girlfriend, I've actually got four. I've decided safety in numbers... And they all know, so I'm not hiding anything... With me you've either got to put up with it or fuck off, doesn't matter who you are."

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat