rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ageing spinster gives honest account- hamster readers won't accept it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...e-age.html

Note how the top rated comments from women deny her basic message and try to convince themselves that riding the Alpha cock carousel until they were past it and alone is socially acceptable as some married women are also "lonely." These women deserve all they get. They continue to parrot the SATC bullshit even when it has led them in to isolation and defeat. The nearest thing they have to an "argument" is to attack married women and family life itself, whilst whistling in the dark about how "fulfilled" they are alone in their apartments.

When the woman who wrote this was a young girl about town, she no doubt told many guys who approached her and her mates in bars to fuck off. She's got all the time in the world now to mull over her attitude and choices.

She'll be off to Negril beach in Jamaica or (insert name of other sex tourist destination for Western women here) soon enough - no doubt she will write an article about that too, but will tell everyone that she is there "for the beaches."

Too late and too bad for her. She's lost the most valuable thing she had to fix this dilema- time. She spent it all going out being a typical western cunt and is now regetting it. So many examples of post-prime female bloggers who write about their similar experiences you have to wonder if its actually a warning to other women or a last ditch attempt at attention whoring.

LOL at the "worst rated comments".
The guy who pointed out that women past the age of fertility are not desirable as wives got 175 thumbs down. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Honestly, I get a kick out of reading stuff like this. It's rare to see a woman with such cognizance, but her tale of woe just makes me laugh. I don't feel sorry for her (and the masses of other spinsters to be) one bit.

@Raw. I saw those worst rated comments, too. We should invite Honest Anthony to the forum.

Great article. There are tons of these old ugly bitches out there. They think their shit don't stink. In the USA they'll just be cougars. They'll get younger dick when they need it, but most of these women love their career more than men. I've met these bitches always traveling alone in my world travels and they are always nasty. When she needs attention she can get on a dating site and have hundreds of younger guys that will still take her out. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.

I feel sorry for the older men, that can't find a descent woman, because of the endless supply of useless ones like her!

Quote:Quote:

If I had a family, I wouldn’t have been able to spend a month in Australia earlier this year, or a weekend shopping in Milan, and I would probably have felt too guilty ever to spend £3,000 on a rug (as I have just done).

This quote is a testament to how much damage feminism has done to the Western female psyche.

Her hamster is able to rationalize what is literally nothing less than her complete biological failure as a human being - her inability to find a husband and have a child.

And what did feminism grant her in exchange that made this trade worthwhile?

A shopping spree and a fucking rug.

Pathetic.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

"When I look around at all my single friends — and there are a lot of them — not one of them is truly happy being on her own. Suddenly, all those women we pitied for giving up their freedom for marriage and children are the ones feeling sorry for us."

This is the greatest truth of all, and the one single women refuse to own up to. They constantly try to convince others that they're happy single, but they're flat-out lying when they say it, and they know it. Any woman that doesn't at least have an occasional fuck buddy has a huge hole in her life. Even the bitchiest bitch needs a guy around to show her some attention, even if she's such a bitch that she makes HIS life miserable. As to the commenters...well...we all know that when you first unplug, the truth you are presented with is harsh and upsetting. So they're fighting it, choosing the comfort of the Matrix because they aren't ready to face up to the truth. Unfortunately, real life unplugs you involuntarily and casts you out into the real world. This chick isn't bad looking, but has let herself get sloppy (that upper arm looks flabby, so I shudder to think what the rest of her is like). If she had kept it tight, she could get dates. The issue I have with chicks like her though is that she's resigned herself to the fact that it's too late to get a decent man. That's bullshit. What she means is it's too late to get a YOUNGER man. There are plenty of men her age that would date her, and maybe some guys that are slightly younger. But she doesn't want men her age (she complains about the reverse being true), and younger guys wouldn't want her because she's let herself go. If she had kept herself tight, she could get some dick from younger dudes, but not a ring.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

We need to get Honest Anthony over here. He's got three of the four worst rated comments, and they're all gold.

She also notes another interesting fact - 3 of the 4 in SATC ended up married, 2 have children (one adopted, and the other only got married because she got knocked up). The 4th gets steady dick, much of it from younger guys, because she's bold and has kept herself in shape.

What I've found most in this SATC-inspired generation of women is that they think they can "have it all," and not give up anything to have a relationship. They expect men to accommodate THEM, and if he demands more they toss him aside. They believe their time is more valuable than his. They call men commitment-phobes, when they are every bit as commitment-shy and more. You can have it all is the greatest bill of goods they've all been sold. You can't. You have to choose.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I admire this woman for being honest, so I don't feel there's a need to bash her. Yes, she made bad choices. But at least she admits it and would change something if she could go back. It's those that try to spin it into "I regret nothing, let's lure the rest of the world into making this terrible choice so that I can feel better" hamster bullshit that are worth mocking.

I don't have any hope that the younger generation is going to learn from the older generation's mistakes, though. Judging from the amount of delusional bullshit that young girls spam on their blogs and social networks, it's going to be even worse, with even more powerful hamsters.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

She's wearing platform heels, an abstract texture, a hobble skirt, slimming black to make her look thinner. ie every trick in the book at once. The photographer even used an extra tiny light aimed at her neck to reduce her double chin.

You can still see her beer gut pouch under her crossed arms.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/0...33x821.jpg[Image: article-1196926-02F986A2000005DC-422_233x821.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I think quite a few females are aware of impending spinsterdom nowadays. I have had three relationships in a row now that all ended after 1 to 2 years because they expected a 20k diamond and humiliating gesture from me..all that so I would graciously be allowed to sign a contract to her benefit. Men should be grateful for not being married as long as the laws and women's attitudes are what they are today.

Notice:

Has anyone ever seen an article written by a man about becoming old and lonely?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"In the Nineties, we professional, single women conducted our love-lives according to a best-selling book called The Rules — a dating bible that dictated that we should be aloof and hard to get, that we should not return phone calls, and we should always make a man pay on dates. Any man who didn’t conform was to be kicked to the curb until the next poor sap came along.

Interesting - anyone ever hear about this book? I'd consider reading it...

Funny that women have their own game books yet ridicule men who use them. I wonder how widespread this particular book actually is.

think she’s right. I also think it’s an uncomfortable truth that the sort of high-flying alpha males we were all holding out for didn’t want women like us. All the successful men I know have married sweet, uncomplicated women who are happy to forfeit their careers to support their husbands.

Amen, Brothers. This here is why I'm marrying a woman from Asia or South America when I'm (if ever) ready to settle down. Sweet and uncomplicated is where it's at.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

i think she will rewrite this article in 10 years time only with further bitter undertones saying how she missed out finding a husband in her 40´s when she could still get minor attention from men.

shes also at least 40 lbs overweight. that tells me she still isnt serious about attracting men.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (11-05-2012 12:27 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

"In the Nineties, we professional, single women conducted our love-lives according to a best-selling book called The Rules — a dating bible that dictated that we should be aloof and hard to get, that we should not return phone calls, and we should always make a man pay on dates. Any man who didn’t conform was to be kicked to the curb until the next poor sap came along.

Interesting - anyone ever hear about this book? I'd consider reading it...

Funny that women have their own game books yet ridicule men who use them. I wonder how widespread this particular book actually is.

think she’s right. I also think it’s an uncomfortable truth that the sort of high-flying alpha males we were all holding out for didn’t want women like us. All the successful men I know have married sweet, uncomplicated women who are happy to forfeit their careers to support their husbands.

Amen, Brothers. This here is why I'm marrying a woman from Asia or South America when I'm (if ever) ready to settle down. Sweet and uncomplicated is where it's at.

When it came out, "The Rules" was all the rage. Women gobbled up copies of it. Talk shows had the author on, and it was discussed on countless programs. The thing is, I can't recall a follow-up regarding any supposed success that women enjoyed who followed its lessons. I'm sure there were plenty of thirsty chumps that gave in to bitches not calling them back and making them pay for everything. But those same women ended up cutting their own throats, because they probably chucked aside guys that chafed at dealing with this bullshit, and now those same chicks are the 40-somethings whining about there not being any men out there for them. They scared away the decent guys when they were in their prime, and now, when they're more than willing to take your call, the call doesn't come.

The rules was a book for women who believed that acting like a man, and playing "hard to get", worked in attracting a man. There's a reason no one talks about "The Rules" today.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (11-05-2012 12:37 PM)bacon Wrote:  

i think she will rewrite this article in 10 years time only with further bitter undertones saying how she missed out finding a husband in her 40´s when she could still get minor attention from men.

shes also at least 40 lbs overweight. that tells me she still isnt serious about attracting men.

But bacon, don't you realize a good, decent man overlooks such superficial things, and focuses on the person inside? [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (11-05-2012 12:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The rules was a book for women who believed that acting like a man, and playing "hard to get", worked in attracting a man. There's a reason no one talks about "The Rules" today.

It's interesting how women on and off-line complain about being tired of the "games" they have to endure in dating, yet "The Rules" was a manual on how to do just that - play games and manipulate to get what you want.

Quote: (11-05-2012 12:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Notice:

Has anyone ever seen an article written by a man about becoming old and lonely?

theres are cure for that even if it does happen to guys its called south east asia

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Call me old fashioned, but here goes. I see The Rules as timeless, common sense wisdom for women. Sometimes I think the manosphere just doesn't get it.

Here's a link to a summary of The Rules, in case any one is curious.

In essence, it's a system for keeping a woman's eyes focused on the prize. It promotes medium and long term thinking instead of just following the 'gina tingle. It's a mega-dosed veterinary sedative for the female hamster.

It's saying "Don't shoot for the moon. Focus on what you can actually get." If you're only a 6 then you shouldn't hold out for an 8.5.

As a guy, what happens when you get a woman throwing herself at you? You'll tap it, of course, if she passes the boner test. Then you'll move on.

It's teaching girls that giving a guy a lay up is just going to end in a quick pump and dump. A guy will take that all day long - it's like seeing fifty bucks on the ground and not bending down to pick it up.

Most guys prefer to hunt, not just passively get fed.

And the constant lament of guys on these forums is for more sweet girls. The Rules is teaching a girl to be worthy of commitment. To avoid being a huge slut.

The part about phone calls makes sense if you put it in the context of the 90's. This is in the days of fixed-line phones and cassette answering machines. It's just instilling a bit of dread in the guy when she's presumably out of the house.

You snooze, you lose. It motivates him to lock her down as an LTR.

So I think The Rules is an effective system for girls whose goal is marriage (just look at the front cover of the book in my link). But the salient point is that a lot of early 20's girls don't actually want that any more. They tell their friends "I don't think I could ever be with just one guy for the rest of my life. There must be more to life than that."

People born in the 70's and beyond now have vastly greater wants than previous generations had. They're no longer content to live with narrow horizons.

So you can put The Rules in a girl's hands, but she'll reject it because it no longer matches her goals in life.

I feel honored. I just got an email from The Daily Mail informing me that my comment was removed due to the amount of complaints they received because of it! I can't imagine my comment getting more downvotes than some of the better "worst rated" comments on this story, but I gladly accept this honor.

Quote: (11-05-2012 01:57 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I feel honored. I just got an email from The Daily Mail informing me that my comment was removed due to the amount of complaints they received because of it! I can't imagine my comment getting more downvotes than some of the better "worst rated" comments on this story, but I gladly accept this honor.

What was the comment?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-05-2012 01:57 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Call me old fashioned, but here goes. I see The Rules as timeless, common sense wisdom for women. Sometimes I think the manosphere just doesn't get it.

Here's a link to a summary of The Rules, in case any one is curious.

In essence, it's a system for keeping a woman's eyes focused on the prize. It promotes medium and long term thinking instead of just following the 'gina tingle. It's a mega-dosed veterinary sedative for the female hamster.

It's saying "Don't shoot for the moon. Focus on what you can actually get." If you're only a 6 then you shouldn't hold out for an 8.5.

As a guy, what happens when you get a woman throwing herself at you? You'll tap it, of course, if she passes the boner test. Then you'll move on.

It's teaching girls that giving a guy a lay up is just going to end in a quick pump and dump. A guy will take that all day long - it's like seeing fifty bucks on the ground and not bending down to pick it up.

Most guys prefer to hunt, not just passively get fed.

And the constant lament of guys on these forums is for more sweet girls. The Rules is teaching a girl to be worthy of commitment. To avoid being a huge slut.

The part about phone calls makes sense if you put it in the context of the 90's. This is in the days of fixed-line phones and cassette answering machines. It's just instilling a bit of dread in the guy when she's presumably out of the house.

You snooze, you lose. It motivates him to lock her down as an LTR.

So I think The Rules is an effective system for girls whose goal is marriage (just look at the front cover of the book in my link). But the salient point is that a lot of early 20's girls don't actually want that any more. They tell their friends "I don't think I could ever be with just one guy for the rest of my life. There must be more to life than that."

People born in the 70's and beyond now have vastly greater wants than previous generations had. They're no longer content to live with narrow horizons.

So you can put The Rules in a girl's hands, but she'll reject it because it no longer matches her goals in life.

Outstanding breakdown, but we also know that playing the game effectively and achieving their goal doesn't necessarily benefit us as men. Just because she locked down a guy, got the ring, and got him down the aisle doesn't mean she'd actually make a good wife. Many female relationship experts suggested making finding a husband a full-time job with a particular goal in sight - the wedding dress. Women didn't necessarily need a guide to how to hide your worst qualities in order to snag a guy, but it gave them specific rules to follow to make it happen. I fully understood what "The Rules" was about, but it didn't make them better partners - it merely instructed them on how to manipulate to get what THEY wanted.

Disagree. Broken men do this. Regular men will gladly LTR a hot piece of ass who puts out for them with no issues. Seen it 1000 times.

She might not put out on the first night, but she will within the few two weeks. The average man is more than happy to take whatever scrap he can get.

The best "Rule" I could give to any woman is: Lower your standards until you bang a guy who finds you to be gorgeous.