rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Groups

Groups

Dudes, I have a problem... how to FUCKING deal with social groups?

I have so much that a chick seems INTO me, but she won't exchange facebook or phone numbers because her group is there. She has no courage to go away from her group. Jezus, this pressure from the group is like the invisible hand weaving over all my interactions. It's already difficult enough to approach big mixed groups but when the interaction goes nowhere out of fear (from her side) of what her groupmembers think of her it's just useless to even try.

This is maybe correlated to another problem I have: when I go out I have the impression that everybody seems to know everybody. When I go into a bar I see always like the same faces. This makes the group pressure even bigger. When I start talking to people it's always like "eh, do I know you?".

Im fucking tired of going all the time to EE or social open countries to get laid.

Groups

Where are you from?

Groups

Have you tried actually having an interaction with the group?

Groups

my signature -> GROUPS

Groups

It's too loud to have a full reaction to the whole group. Best is to chat up one of them and then get introduced to the other members. But then it's too weird because you are a stranger. Main problem is if you finally chat to girl the girl is "savy" because of what the other group members think of her. Group is often scattered thoughout the whole venue.
I'm in germanic culture.