rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

moneyball and game

moneyball and game

anyone read moneyball? Or see the movie? I guess it's controversial because some believe intuition is important for choosing players than pure cold statistics, but it got me thinking.

Has a real, objective data driven look at game been done? How would it be done? I'm not dissing anyone who has put in a ton of hours and related their experience of successes and failures, but what if there was a moneyball like approach to success with women. BTW, Moneyballing, already trademarked so settle down...

moneyball and game

Have you read Roosh's "Bang" yet? I feel like that book kind of is "Moneyball" for a new generation of men looking for ways to bed chicks effectively. In many cases that means going against the socialized grain of what you're "supposed" to do when it comes to dating and sex.

Roosh, over the course of many years, actually did his own kind of Moneyball research on what openers work with chicks, how to sort logistics, etc. It's a pretty important read for the young man in today's world, IMHO.

I can say that reading the book has changed my approach to game beacuse I know have a "playbook" for certain situations, where as before I was attempting to "feel" situations out, especially late at night when trying to pull.

Now I know there are certain things that have to happen for a pull, a number close, kiss close to happen and even though I don't have 100% success (no one does), I'm MUCH more confident in situations with chicks.

Check the book out

moneyball and game

Is there an e book version of Bang?

moneyball and game

Nope, only paperback and kindle. $9.99 on amazon for the kindle version. Even if you don't have a kindle you can still buy that version and read it on Amazon's cloud reader, ipod touch or ipad (download the kindle app).

Well worth it, seriously, drop the $10 and go to work

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:25 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Is there an e book version of Bang?

moneyball and game

Yeah the kindle version is what I meant. I can read those on my PC. Will get it later.