rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences with Phuket Thailand

Hi Buddy's
I explained in my Last Thread that do to some Personal circumstances have changed I choose to leave Germany earlier than I have Planned.

I asked fore a cheap country to live in on Max 3000 Per Month and Thailand is the best option in my Opinion. Since Warm Weather, Beaches, Internet Acces, Good Food and cheap to live in plus a big Expat Location Independent Community.

I make decisions quickly so Phuket is the Place that I think would suit me best.
I haven't been there before so could some one with real Life experience explain a few things about that place.

1.Cost of Living and Food what do you spend Per Month ?

2.Living Situation Ideal Aparment ore Guest House just found this one http://www.hostels.com/hostels/phuket/lu...072?p=V_2#

3.Internet Acces most Important with out Internet acces I can't work.

4.Weather and Gym Situations.

5.Visa and Health Insurance pay Cash ore maybe international healt care.

Thank you Eric

I have never been but I plan on going. I have heard Phuket is probably one of the most expensive places in Thailand.\n
$3,000 a month should be super easy to live on there though.

I plan on spending 1,000 to 1,500

Phuket is like most tourist places in the world in that there are generally three parts: the part with tourists/foreigners , the cheaper part where locals live and a place in between.

3k/month will be more than enough even for any part of town. Food will be cheap as long as you avoid the restaurants on the tourist side of town. Get a motorbike, take a 5 minute ride and you food costs will probably drop 75%. Internet access will not be a problem because with your budget you will be able to stay in a nice place. Realistically unless you have a certain lifestyle you should be able to get by on less than 2000/month.

Thank you fore you're reply I forgot to write that everything is Taking care of now and I am going to San Salvador Brasilia next Sunnday and I am Staying at my Friend's and Bussines Partners House .
Phuket would be my other Option but know the First one worked out.

Nice to hear that Money go's a Long Way there i might Need to adjust to Reality abit more since I Thought ( please don't Laugh) 3K a Month would be a small survival buget. So that is Good to know and I will keep that in Mind.

So the Problem is solved Nobody Hase to reply to this Thread except you actualy want to I am Personaly Not going to Puket but to Brazil and have everything Set up there True a Friend so I am fine.

Thank you fore you're Information
Take Care

San Salvador, Brasília? Didnt understand that.

Anyway, if you meant you are going to Brasília I should warn your that gamming there is difficult and the level of womem is pretty low. Goiania is a 2 hours drive from Brasilia and its pussy paradise.

In Goiania try to go to the following places:

Saccaria Bar: arrive early, around 2pm. The bar is packed and it is easy to approach other tables. Womem are very receptive. Get drunk there during the day, before you rest for the night action.

Villa Mix: good nightclub, live brazilian music and full of talents (arrive before 11:00 pm; the line is huge)

Quote: (11-06-2012 08:44 AM)Chapulin Wrote:  

Anyway, if you meant you are going to Brasília I should warn your that gamming there is difficult and the level of womem is pretty low. Goiania is a 2 hours drive from Brasilia and its pussy paradise.

Saccaria Bar: arrive early, around 2pm. The bar is packed and it is easy to approach other tables. Womem are very receptive. Get drunk there during the day, before you rest for the night action.

Villa Mix: good nightclub, live brazilian music and full of talents (arrive before 11:00 pm; the line is huge)

Chapulin, nice to hear you went to Goiania, but before you start calling a place a pussy paradise, please bust out a proper data sheet. I know women from Goiainia and went a there a weekend....so I am no expert on the city. But I do know Brazilian women.....and though there are many good looking girls there, I would not consider them easy....especially if your portuguese is not up to par. The Northeast and Manaus especially, are easy in my book.

Goiania is easy to pick up girls. Speaking portuguese (wich I do) makes a difference, I have do admit that. But many people speak english (or, at least, will make an effort to communicate).

Girls in the northeast are MUCH easier in fact, but you cant even compair the quality. Never been to Manaus, so i cant say.

I´ll do a goiania data sheet.

Quote: (11-06-2012 10:12 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Chapulin, nice to hear you went to Goiania, but before you start calling a place a pussy paradise, please bust out a proper data sheet. I know women from Goiainia and went a there a weekend....so I am no expert on the city. But I do know Brazilian women.....and though there are many good looking girls there, I would not consider them easy....especially if your portuguese is not up to par. The Northeast and Manaus especially, are easy in my book.

Quote: (11-06-2012 10:35 AM)Chapulin Wrote:  

Goiania is easy to pick up girls. Speaking portuguese (wich I do) makes a difference, I have do admit that. But many people speak english (or, at least, will make an effort to communicate).

Girls in the northeast are MUCH easier in fact, but you cant even compair the quality. Never been to Manaus, so i cant say.

I´ll do a goiania data sheet.

Quote: (11-06-2012 10:12 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Good to hear Chapulin.....we need a decent Goiania data sheet. I would have gone this year, but because it is the rainy season in Goias now, I chose Manaus instead. Bacchus´ 2012 Manaus data sheet was very accurate.
Ill be in Natal for a month in 2 weeks, so I will be sure to post a data sheet after (since we are lacking good info from there also).
Chapulin are you European by the way? Or blond blue eyed? That could be a reason you did so well with the cowgirls of Goiania. Whenever I tried to pipeline girls there online I had limited success, so that is why I ask..... since I speak fluent portuguese.
Anyway, I have a theory the girls in more close minded, conservative and difficult cities are changing (i.e Belo Horizonte). With all the modernization going on in Brazil, these cities could be gold mines the next 2 or 3 years. Will have to prove the theory next year.

thanks chochemonger, just read the bacchus datasheet. I'll be checking that place out for sure.

Quote: (11-06-2012 11:41 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

thanks chochemonger, just read the bacchus datasheet. I'll be checking that place out for sure.

No problem Rick. You should do as well in Manaus as you did in Lima.

I'll be there soon. Maybe we can meet up for drinks

Go to Krabi not Phuket, its a nice coach ride for a couple of hours and you are there.

If you go to Ao Nang its a nice little town, lots of women etc

You are a 10 minute long boat ride, (few dollars) from Riley beach which is stunning. You can stay there or in Ao Nang but I think Ao Nang would be cheaper.

Food is very cheap, you don't need a gym if you use the beach for running/pushups etc, sea for swimming.

Accommodation- you can get a hotel room without aircon for less than 15 dollars per night, If you look for apartments can probably get a better deal for a nicer place.

Good luck