rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sneakers

Sneakers

What do you fellas usually wear? Are you loyal to a specific brand? I'm a New Balance guy myself. I have a somewhat wide foot and like the fact they offer widths in pretty much all their styles. The 993 is a classic and I can wear them with a nice pair of jeans and a polo or t-shirt when going out. For the gym I like the Ionix 3090. Both are fantastic choices.

[Image: new-balance-992-993-comparison-5.jpg]

[Image: new-balance-3090-ionix-2.jpg]

Sneakers

I'm all about Nike.

Love these old school Air Max:

[Image: nike-air-max-90-prm-vintage-infrared-spr...jpg?84cd58]

And these in a more low key scheme:
[Image: Nike-Air-Max-90-EM-Black-Green-Neon.jpg?84cd58]

From http://www.nicekicks.com

And of course Air Force Ones:

[Image: Nike-Air-Force-1-High-All-Whire.jpg]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Sneakers

Quote: (11-03-2012 04:15 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I'm all about Nike.

Love these old school Air Max:

[Image: nike-air-max-90-prm-vintage-infrared-spr...jpg?84cd58]

And these in a more low key scheme:
[Image: Nike-Air-Max-90-EM-Black-Green-Neon.jpg?84cd58]

From http://www.nicekicks.com

And of course Air Force Ones:

[Image: Nike-Air-Force-1-High-All-Whire.jpg]

I totally agree on the old school Air Max and Air Force 1's. Though I prefer the lowtop version of the 1's. All white of course. One of my favorite pairs of sneakers ever was these:

[Image: nike-air-max-1-qs-white-blue-2.jpg?84cd58]

Sneakers

never wear trainers with jeans...

Sneakers

Sneakers are athletic wear. They look juvenile in a day to day context. Whenever I see a grown man wearing sneakers (which is often), I mentally shake my head and wonder what happened to manhood in America.

Sneakers

Trainers have to be Adidas usually gazelles.

Sneakers

I work out and run in these:

[Image: Nike-Lunarglide-4_image_10.jpg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Sneakers

[Image: _6474321.jpg]

best shoe overall I've ever owned. worn basically every day the past 4+ years with heavy international travel (usually as my only pair of shoes) and its still going strong, going to buy another pair when they finally do wear out all the way.

Sneakers

Quote: (11-03-2012 05:34 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I work out and run in these:

[Image: Nike-Lunarglide-4_image_10.jpg]

I got those too. I've started jogging and have been using them, I like them.

got them in the old school charlotte hornets grandma-ma edition.
[Image: pDSP1-12704425p275w.jpg]

Sneakers

I've always thought the Prada sneakers looked kind of off. Those aren't too bad though. So they're worth the $$$?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Sneakers

Yeah. I mean people know what they are, and are still a bit descrete in the black on black non-patent leather color. The leather holds up well and the bottom traction on the shoe lasts forever and they're really comfortable.

I got them on sale though. During the midst of the financial crisis, Barneys New York had a crazy sale where basically everything was 40% off and I snagged them for around $210. Now they're double the price...I might get a pair next time I go to Italy, they're a bit cheaper there...if not, I might just buy another pair, who knows.

Sneakers

When I wear sneaks I'm a huge fan of Jordans, although im trying to scale back as of late.
[Image: attachment.jpg8541]   
[Image: attachment.jpg8542]   
[Image: attachment.jpg8543]   

Sneakers

Quote: (11-04-2012 12:25 AM)iWin Wrote:  

When I wear sneaks I'm a huge fan of Jordans, although im trying to scale back as of late.

Jordans are so ridiculously expensive now a days. But those are really sick, for sure.

Sneakers

Chuck taylors never go out of style

Sneakers

Quote: (11-04-2012 01:06 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Never owned a pair, but I still agree. Classic look that many of my friends rock. Another timeless classic is the Adidas Stan Smith. As with the Air Force 1's, all white for me.

Sneakers

I sport adidas sambas a lot. They make a bunch of different styles and fabrics. The trick is finding them.

Sneakers

http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvic...guide_v20/

Sneakers

I got a pretty wide foot aswell, I go for theese models, Its always nice to have around 4- 5 pairs, then the sneakers will stay fresh longer:

I got this Supra, not the Justin Bieber, but I think this model is good, get some attention, its not nike free, but in the free design,
http://www.suprafootwear.com/images/stor...K_Hero.jpg

Then i got Adidas ZX 750, Classic, I have (blue, red,gray) (bordeaux, gold, blue)

http://classickicks.files.wordpress.com/...=450&h=300

Nike Air Max 90, I got this orange model, and ( gray, safari, blue, white)

Nike Air Max 97, ( the black on black and the silver on silver, red)

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images...max_97.jpg

Sneakers

let them hoes know

Nope.

Sneakers

The only pair of sneakers I'd wear when I want to look good. Rest of the time it has to be boots or proper shoes.

Sneakers

I like those in the first picture (New Balance, right?). I usually wear sneakers, so I prefer ones that don't look too gym-like, i.e. can get along with casual or more formal clothing both, and go with both white and black socks.

Dunno about other parts of the world, but around here black shoes (or sneakers) with white socks are considered very low-class (but not the opposite), so I'd feel uncomfortable wearing such a combination. We call people who wear it "Hercegovci", after people in a region of Bosnia who got rich very quickly during the war but didn't gain the class that goes along with the money.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sneakers

For me Im not too picky when it comes to brands, although my preferred type is New Balance. However I am picky when it comes to colors. Personally I like a darker colored sneaker normally in a black or light grey color only. No bright color streaks must be on the design. I also dont like the flaps on the back of the sneaker, either the little strip or circular one.

Sneakers

Yep, though personally I prefer Jack Purcells.

Sneakers

[Image: 740429_fpx.tif?qlt=100&fmt=jpeg&hei=400]

Diesel 4 ever

Sneakers

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:43 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I like those in the first picture (New Balance, right?).

Yes, sir. New Balance 993's to be exact. NB just released the 990, which I tried and didn't like nearly as much as the 993's. They're quite universal, which is part of their appeal for me. There's a link below if you're interested in maybe purchasing. The other style I pictured, the Ionix 3090, is basically NB's version of the Nike LunarGlide line. If you have a wide foot and find the Nike's too narrow, I'd definitely recommend the 3090's. They come in a 4E width in both grey/lime and black/red color schemes. When I got them in the mail I had to open the box to see if there were actually shoes inside, they're that light.

New Balance 993