rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats better, being rich or being Alpha?

That is, in your experience, who would a hot chick choose first, if she absolutely had to, a rich guy or a (relatively penniless) alpha male? What type of guy would be more successful?

I'll tell you just this...
I know a guy that is about 50 years old, looks younger and his quite in shape and relatively tall, he has 5 shops that sells clothes.
One day I happen to meet him and his wife that was annoying, short and fat.
I can't even understand why he keeps a woman like that around, probably it's because deep inside he's beta.

I'll say that the best thing is not to be alpha all the time, takes too much efforts, but just to have game and to have the ability to recognize things for how they really are, without getting fooled by what society wants us to become.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Rich guys get hot girls no matter how beta they are
The thought of some alpha guy with a shitty job amogging a top corporate guy is very unrealistic.

What's the point of having money if you can't get laid?

One of my brazillian friends says this shit a lot:

''No mundo dos animais, manda o mais forte fisicamente, no mundo dos homens, manda o mais forte economicamente"

That says it all.

Quote: (11-03-2012 10:32 AM)soup Wrote:  

Have you ever seen a very rich guy not getting laid? There are always exceptions but it is never the rule. Look at football players, even the ugliest one with 0 game has lots of girls going after them.

I've debated this issue within myself and with friends forever. Tough call but there's no way around it. Being rich is a huge DHV, its the single most valuable thing you can be besides famous. I'm gonna have to say, in my opinion, the rich guy has a slight edge, though he may not provide women with the same raw, animal, sexually charged interaction as an Alpha might.

Though he has to guard himself from golddiggers and manipulative women, having money definitely supercharges your pussy-getting ability. Now I'm not neccessarily talking about long term relationships or romantic love, which is not related to a mans socio-economic status (but how she feels about him).

But sometimes they are inseparable. For example pro football players are usually rich, and also usually pretty confident and alpha. In these guys it's harder to make the distinction.

If you are rich you can always pay for play as a last resort.

You cannot get money if you need it simply by being Alpha.

In my experience women always go for the alpha before the money.....Its the combination of alpha AND money that is irresistable...

Captain Power
http://thecaptainpower.blogspot.com

Quote:Quote:

That is, in your experience, who would a hot chick choose first, if she absolutely had to, a rich guy or a (relatively penniless) alpha male? What type of guy would be more successful?

Your question is vague. What would she choose for what? To marry or to fuck? A woman will fuck a poor alpha over a rich beta anytime she wants sexual satisfaction. She might marry the rich beta over the poor alpha then fuck alphas on the side though.

I'll tell you just this...
I know a guy that is about 50 years old, looks younger and his quite in shape and relatively tall, he has 5 shops that sells clothes.
One day I happen to meet him and his wife that was annoying, short and fat.
I can't even understand why he keeps a woman like that around, probably it's because deep inside he's beta.

Not necessarily. He's just afraid of losing everything he has in a divorce. He likely bangs on the side.

Wrong. I've known plenty of rich guys that had trouble banging 5s

The thought of some alpha guy with a shitty job amogging a top corporate guy is very unrealistic.

Happens everywhere every day. Fitness trainers, tennis pros, bartenders, etc get all kinds of ass from the wives and girlfriends of boring rich guys.

Have you ever seen a very rich guy not getting laid? There are always exceptions but it is never the rule. Look at football players, even the ugliest one with 0 game has lots of girls going after them.

Thats because they are famous, not because they are rich. Women are far more sexually attracted to fame than money,

This should have been posetd in the newbie forum, btw

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (11-03-2012 10:42 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 10:32 AM)soup Wrote:  

Based on that logic, this thread is meaningless because you are essentially saying that all rich guys are inherently alpha.

[Image: 880905-jodi-gordon.jpg]

Yeah and this guy makes so much money at the moment. But...
He lets his wife cheat on him and go out at late times at the night. He's rich, but in the Alpha department he's far off.

So ask that dude who drilled her pussy in what she really better.

I think a combination of being rich and alpha would make a man untouchable in today's society though.
Fucking bitches and gettin money? That's basically what a rich alpha does.

Nope.

Quote: (11-03-2012 11:39 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

[Image: 880905-jodi-gordon.jpg]

Yeah and this guy makes so much money at the moment. But...
He lets his wife cheat on him and go out at late times at the night. He's rich, but in the Alpha department he's far off.

So ask that dude who drilled her pussy in what she really better.

I think a combination of being rich and alpha would make a man untouchable in today's society though.
Fucking bitches and gettin money? That's basically what a rich alpha does.

[Image: hakan-uzan.jpg]

This Turkish billionare currently on the run because he ripped off motorola in a contract worth billions of dollars. Police are searching for him everywhere [Image: biggrin.gif]

Regularly had secret affairs with his wifes friends, Turkish Police saved his ass from getting killed by some angry husband.

Quote: (11-03-2012 12:08 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

This Turkish billionare currently on the run because he ripped off motorola in a contract worth billions of dollars. Police are searching for him everywhere [Image: biggrin.gif]

Regularly had secret affairs with his wifes friends, Turkish Police saved his ass from getting killed by some angry husband.

I bet he's not only rich but has also an interesting personality and if he hustle girls like he hustle companies he gets a lot of pussy...

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (11-03-2012 12:12 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 12:08 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I bet he's not only rich but has also an interesting personality and if he hustle girls like he hustle companies he gets a lot of pussy...

He isnt alpha one bit, but his brother is, now HE GETS pussy
[Image: cem-uzan.jpg]

This is a variety of the same, well-worn money/fame vs. fame debate.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Alpha...all the way. I'd feel like a little compensating bitch as a rich beta.

Not that I'm claiming I'm Alpha. I just know what I'd prefer.

Quote: (11-03-2012 09:48 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

That's because top corporate guys can be alpha as hell. Think about the environment in which they live; every day they're ordering other men around, being dominant in the boardroom, staying calm under pressure whilst making tough, risky decisions. How would an environment like this affect your worldview? You'd feel like the boss at all times (barring the odd beta corporate exec that can't translate his success in business to success with women).

I've seen this happen to me first hand. I've been arguing with people most days for the last month on political, moral and economic issues, going after them and often winning arguments... now I feel like an argumentative, domineering asshole all the time lol. Environment is important.

As for the question... I'd rather be Alpha (assuming I'm guaranteed basic subsistence) than rich (assuming its like a lottery win and not earned). Alpha is a mindset that once experienced stays in your memory for ever... money is easily spent.

If you want women, it's better to be the alpha.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-05-2012 11:26 AM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 09:48 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

That's because top corporate guys can be alpha as hell. Think about the environment in which they live; every day they're ordering other men around, being dominant in the boardroom, staying calm under pressure whilst making tough, risky decisions. How would an environment like this affect your worldview? You'd feel like the boss at all times (barring the odd beta corporate exec that can't translate his success in business to success with women).

I've seen this happen to me first hand. I've been arguing with people most days for the last month on political, moral and economic issues, going after them and often winning arguments... now I feel like an argumentative, domineering asshole all the time lol. Environment is important.

As for the question... I'd rather be Alpha (assuming I'm guaranteed basic subsistence) than rich (assuming its like a lottery win and not earned). Alpha is a mindset that once experienced stays in your memory for ever... money is easily spent.

Though your statement isn't necessarily wrong, these are also the same kinds of guys that go to a sex dungeon and have a dominatrix abuse them and order them around, because the pressure and weight of being Alpha becomes too much. So my question is...if you don't revel in being Alpha - if the weight of being Alpha is too great for you and is largely an act, are you truly Alpha?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

alpha all day everyday if you want women, someone above has confused money with fame.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

This depends on where you are.

Are you in a western nation? If so, then you're likely surrounded by women who are well provisioned, and well provisioned young women who aren't feeling any immediate physical or social need for a provider tend to go for "alpha" above all else. If you're trying to get young, attractive women in these environments, go for the alpha. Double this if you're in an urban hotspot (ex: NYC, Toronto, London, LA, etc) as your average young, attractive women there are even more accustomed to seeing rich men and even less inclined to be impressed by them.

Are you outside of the west? If so, you're surrounded by women who do not have access to the wealth and privilege afforded the every day western woman. They struggle quite a bit more financially and don't have the social safety nets and white-knight armies to protect them. They value providers a bit more because of this, and that means wealth counts for more in a mate.
If you're in a society like this (ex: Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, most of Latin America, and pretty much anywhere else in the developing world), go for the money, as it will provide a larger return on your investment.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (11-03-2012 11:30 AM)soup Wrote:  

Based on that logic, this thread is meaningless because you are essentially saying that all rich guys are inherently alpha.

You don't have to be alpha to fuck tons of girls.
You just need to put in a lot of effort.
Hierarchy-speaking, it is better to stay away from the hierarchy and the power games.

Quote: (11-06-2012 12:39 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Are you in a western nation? If so, then you're likely surrounded by women who are well provisioned, and well provisioned young women who aren't feeling any immediate physical or social need for a provider tend to go for "alpha" above all else.

Even in the western nation, even for the young chicks I'm pretty sure the real rich will trump the real alpha.
Of course I'm talking real rich, not some "200K a year" rich.

Quote: (11-06-2012 01:45 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2012 12:39 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Are you in a western nation? If so, then you're likely surrounded by women who are well provisioned, and well provisioned young women who aren't feeling any immediate physical or social need for a provider tend to go for "alpha" above all else.

Even in the western nation, even for the young chicks I'm pretty sure the real rich will trump the real alpha.
Of course I'm talking real rich, not some "200K a year" rich.

Possibly true, if by "real rich", we're talking high 7/low 8-figure net worths and beyond. I still think the effect is a bit more muted here than it may be elsewhere, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.
If you're merely well off (like the $200k year example you mentioned), that definitely doesn't count for much here, but might amount to more elsewhere thanks to favorable exchange rates and a lack of provisioning in most parts of the world.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.