rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leveraging your cash to get laid

I'm used to drinking the cheap shit and ending up in bro-fests / sausage fests, but I've recently started to do better financially and I'm curious how you can utilize your money to get more opporunity with sluts. I'm not gonna blow thousands of dollars on a car or some shit, I mean in terms of logistics, venues, or dropping some cash at the right time to make a bitch want to fuck. Has anyone had any success throwing the money down at the right time? What are some general ways to put yourself above the herd?

I would say the #1 best use of cash to help getting laid is to have the best logistics, which means living in or very near a prime area with fast and easy access between your pad and nightlife/going out areas. I don't think you need to throw cash at girls, esp. in US. Rather, use the cash behind the scenes to make everything seem easy, convenient, and classy to her.

Drinking the cheap shit is ok with me too. But when I meet up with a girl, I'm ok with spending a few extra bucks to be in an environment thats a step up. For example, Hanging out at dive bars is fun I spend, say $3-4 for a beer. At a nicer venue, a beer is $5. No big deal, yet the atmosphere is much better. Split an appetizer with her, if she likes you, her hindbrain may tell herself that you bought dinner. Pay the check. Chicks often make the false motion to their purse to chip in, reject it and say "I've got it." Don't let them pay the tip. Just be casual about it. With a $50 bill, your only paying $25 for her. Her, not pulling out the wallet is worth the $25. On the third time out just say "How about you pay this time", so it comes back. People do remember your generosity, even if small. (read the book "Influence")
Often, dropping cash around, is an obvious attempt to impress; it does not score many points. If you want to drop cash, do it because you had (or say you had) a big win somewhere (work/social/sport) and you want to celebrate. Tell your win story and sound like a winner. Pull her into you excitement.

I agree with Menace's #1 suggestion of logistics. This can often times be what seals the deal (or a dealbreaker in the case of poor logistics). Invest in a pad near the heart of the nightlife district. If this isn't possible any time soon, try to get a hotel near this area. Utilize Hotwire & Priceline (Name Your Own Price) for good deals in the US cities. Second, the higher quality vodkas (especially for pre-game situations) can't hurt, and they're not bad in the club either except for the crazy prices. Chicks tend to be more down to drink when they know they're drinking some Grey Goose or Belvedere. Half of it is slick marketing really, but make sure those chicks see that beautiful bottle if you're pre-gaming at the pad. Other good vodkas include Chopin, Absolut, Ketel One, Stolichnaya, and possibly Skyy & Three Olives. I'm not really too into Cirroc but some chicks might dig it. The higher-end vodkas are more pure than the cheap Gordons crap, and contain less congeners than the darker liquors. I'd mix with a club soda for yourself, and maybe some cranberry for the lady (or get em a screwdriver). Simple, but effective, and make sure you remain in control & that you don't get drunk lol. Don't drink on an empty stomach, and alternate with plenty of water.

Another perk of good quality logistics (in terms of your base) is less money & time wasted in cabs. Plus, if you're walking distance or short cab distance there should be absolutely no risk that you will be an idiot and attempt to drink & drive (and possibly fuck up your life permanently). Likelihood to get good quality pre-game groups going & likelihood to score after the club goes up significantly.

Quote: (11-02-2012 11:09 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

I'm used to drinking the cheap shit and ending up in bro-fests / sausage fests, but I've recently started to do better financially and I'm curious how you can utilize your money to get more opporunity with sluts. I'm not gonna blow thousands of dollars on a car or some shit, I mean in terms of logistics, venues, or dropping some cash at the right time to make a bitch want to fuck. Has anyone had any success throwing the money down at the right time? What are some general ways to put yourself above the herd?

It's all about lifestyle for women. So yeah get a nicer place near the nightlife and restaurants. I'll agree with that. Women want what you have access to. So if you bring her to a nice apartment all decked out she starts thinking ...hmmm I could be living here if I play my cards right.

The car is not so much of a big deal. If you're gonna buy a BMW then buy it because YOU like it not cause it'll attract girls. Get a daily driver. A nice VW TDI that gets 55 mpg. Then keep a nicer weekend car for you to enjoy like a convertible muscle car or whatever your taste is.

But most of all clean up your personal style. Learn how to dress properly. I get a lot of heat from my friend for actually wearing a collared shirt and decent dress shoes. It's really funny because it doesn't take a lot of money to dress nicely. I can buy a decent casual dress shirt for $15-20 on sale and it'll get me more attention then the $50 concert t-shirts that my friends are rocking at the bar. Same with shoes. I buy up nice real leather shoes and boots online for $75-100 and my friends are dropping $150-200 on ghetto-ass moon boot sneakers. It's a trip. Which do you think women respond to more?

Team Nachos

I recently came into a bit more money, and I'm curious to see if anyone has any new thoughts on this subject, so I'm revisiting this thread. I already have an apartment in a good neighborhood that's a few blocks from bars, restaurants, etc. so I really don't need to move.

I was thinking more along the lines of wardrobe upgrades, or some ideas I got from other threads about posting ads for "modeling" gigs or some shit where you pay a girl a nominal amount but make it clear you're DTF. That would be interesting to pull off.

Quote: (05-17-2013 11:04 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

I recently came into a bit more money, and I'm curious to see if anyone has any new thoughts on this subject, so I'm revisiting this thread. I already have an apartment in a good neighborhood that's a few blocks from bars, restaurants, etc. so I really don't need to move.

I was thinking more along the lines of wardrobe upgrades, or some ideas I got from other threads about posting ads for "modeling" gigs or some shit where you pay a girl a nominal amount but make it clear you're DTF. That would be interesting to pull off.

Definitely make sure you are investing in yourself- you are busting your ass in the gym, eating healthy, and getting decent styles. There are plenty of books on fitness, eating healthy will make you look and feel great (complimenting the fitness)-plus (if you don't already) knowing how to cook can be a GREAT addition to your skillset/weaponry.

As far as styles, as the guy above me said-there are ways to spend less money and yet look WAY better/less of a clown than those who spend more. Maybe even try finding a thrift store in the richer part of your city/town and check it out (there are sites online where you can literally look up which zip code in your area has the most wealth/money). You can easily buy some decent looking button downs, jeans, or blazers for REAL cheap at one of em, and save some SERIOUS money. With that extra money you save you can even get them tailored, so not only are they cheaper than elsewhere but will look GREAT on you personally.

I'm in the same boat as you though and trying to figure out where is best to invest myself/money-and trying to figure out the logistics of hot spots in my city.

Quote: (05-18-2013 12:33 AM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

Definitely make sure you are investing in yourself- you are busting your ass in the gym, eating healthy, and getting decent styles. There are plenty of books on fitness, eating healthy will make you look and feel great (complimenting the fitness)-plus (if you don't already) knowing how to cook can be a GREAT addition to your skillset/weaponry.

I agree that this is great for investing in yourself, and barring a few lazy periods of several months I've been doing this for years.

However, I think the benefits of something like knowing how to cook is marginal for getting pussy. If a girl is already at your place and you're cooking something, she's probably willing to fuck regardless.

Quote: (05-17-2013 11:04 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

I would direct you to the Seeking Arrangement Thread on the main forum, but you sound like you want us to give you a reason to go ahead and just buy a prostitute.

WIA