rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My online opener.

My online opener.

Ok Guys,

I have been using this simple but effective opener when gaming chicks on OKC and POF. It may come off a little beta but I have been getting like 70% positive response rate from the chicks I messaged.

Me: " Nice profile and pics. With our genes our kids will be exquisite."

Actual responses I get:

" I agree (;"

"Lol best opener ever! What's your name cutie?"

" With your olive complexion and my blue eyes they will be exquisite, when do we start? =p"

" lol very ballsy. How are you?"

I think it works because its outside the normal " You're so beautiful" shit other guys send. Try and see. I would be interested in seeing your results.

Note: I tried this when pipelining foreign sites like Russiancupid but the girls did not get it.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

My online opener.

you should spoiler it, if its possible, because I'm going to test this now

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

My online opener.

it's creative tasteful and (from girl's perspective) "sweet". i like it

My online opener.

Gonna try this today. I'll post my results. Ive found the bolder statements like these grab their attention much quicker

My online opener.

My Facebook opener
"You are now friends with *hoe's name*"
Message that.

Nope.

My online opener.

I'm too old (50) for that. But it's perfect for you punk kids.

My online opener.

a girl actually said "best opener" did she also congratulate you for having a great DHV spike?

Either way, not really my style, but my style isn't getting me nothing but sticking points. I'll test it out.

My online opener.

Looking forward to hearing about the results. Sometimes we have to think outside the box to get inside the box.

Cooze.

My online opener.

Just sent this out to about 15 chics. I'm curious to see what happens...

My online opener.

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:57 PM)panache Wrote:  

Just sent this out to about 15 chics. I'm curious to see what happens...

= why I don't share online openers on the forum. Imagine how many guys (especially non-member lurkers) will have done exactly this within a week.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My online opener.

As soon as you come up with something creative it will get stolen eventually. If not here then by one of the fake profiles guys setup to steal ideas from other guys.

My online opener.

sounds interesting, but it's not your opener anymore.

now it's everyone's opener

I am the cock carousel

My online opener.

I agree with all those above about it not being my opener anymore. Both Tut and sourcecode are correct. The lurkers I am sure are using it also and if others get the results I have, it will flood the online dating pool and hence lose its novelty. However, I am happy to give out some advice to help my fellow cooze hounds. Its worked for me and now its time to pass the torch. I have other openers that work seemingly well if not better. But in the interest of my penis I will keep those to myself.

My online opener.

I havent used the regular version much (90% of time is mobile web). Is there really any way to bypass the system to exclude non-members from viewing certain threads?

My online opener.

i feel like this wouldnt even work.
telling girls you wanna have kids in the first message.
might come off a little odd

I am the cock carousel

My online opener.

Quote: (11-03-2012 10:33 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

i feel like this wouldnt even work.
telling girls you wanna have kids in the first message.
might come off a little odd

It works for me. However, it might not work for others. I guess it depends also on how you look. But theres only one way to find out. Not once was I called creepy.

My online opener.

Ok we got ur opener. Where have u gone from there with the ones who replied back?

My online opener.

Quote: (11-03-2012 01:28 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Ok we got ur opener. Where have u gone from there with the ones who replied back?

My numbers from there are also very good. I don't like to beat around the bush to much. But let me give you an example.

Cooze: 'Nice profile and pics with our genes our kids will be exquisite."

Hamster: "lmao, very original, so whats your name funny man?"

Cooze: "My name is xxxxx, I like the fact that you snowboard, you have been doing it for long?"

Hamster: "I am Hamster its nice to meet you. I just started snowboarding but I love it blah blah blah. I like the pictures of you surfing. you have a great smile too."

Cooze: Yeah, I just came back from surfing in Mexico for two months and it sucks to me back stateside."

Hamster: " omg isnt Mexico dangerous right now? but uh I am so jealous you get to travel like that. You should text me some time. 310-555-XXXX

Cooze: " ok I might be able to that. but heres my number, XXX-XXX-XXXX"

And thats a typical conversation. Usually I get a text that same night and I move to my text game. All of my OKC cupid dates have had SNL except maybe 5.

Check the my thread on my profile. This also gets a lot of results.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17444.html

If anyone is interested I would provide a first date idea that almost guarantees a bang.

My online opener.

How do you find it works on younger birds in the 18-23 category?

My online opener.

Lol. Third girl says several guys used it on her in the last few minutes.

That was quick.

Good inspiration for openers though.

My online opener.

Quote: (11-03-2012 09:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

That was quick.

Good inspiration for openers though.

You're shitting me?? Thats crazy. How much traffic does this site draw? This has been effective on all ages. Girls with a sense of humor will think its funny and creative, well not anymore, since its being exploited. I am not a fan of emoticons but if you are worried as coming off creepy try throwing in a " =p "

My online opener.

That was quick.

What'd I say? No-game lurkers are always looking for the magic bullet. The craziest part is that they probably didn't change so much as a comma in it; they lifted it verbatim (copy-paste). Their no-game-ness borders on superstition: "This line worked. If I change anything, it won't work." Guys don't understand the mechanics behind any opener or conversation, online or otherwise. You don't realize how bad some of the game is out there.

They don't think ahead, though. They get a response and fuck it up then.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My online opener.

If a broad says she's already gotten that line, tell them you must have messaged some dude that's now trolling the place with your shit.

Of course it's better to come up with your own shit but this may pull a win out of the loss column.

My online opener.

Quote: (11-04-2012 01:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

That was quick.

What'd I say? No-game lurkers are always looking for the magic bullet. The craziest part is that they probably didn't change so much as a comma in it; they lifted it verbatim (copy-paste). They're no-game-ness borders on superstition: "This line worked. If I change anything, it won't work." Guys don't understand the mechanics behind any opener or conversation, online or otherwise. You don't realize how bad some of the game is out there.

They don't think ahead, though. They get a response and fuck it up then.

Nothing wrong with using canned openers in this situation. I've used them effectively. It's just they're ones I created myself, because anything you see online is going to be used frequently, especially with chicks on IM who number so few.

My online opener.

Quote: (11-03-2012 05:03 PM)Cooze Hound Wrote:  

If anyone is interested I would provide a first date idea that almost guarantees a bang.

Never hurts to get more ideas, I'm definitely interested.