rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you have done if you were ( an AFC ) like me ?

Hello Guys

I had to wait more than 25 days to be able to register in this forum. I came here from RooshV website. You guys have really helped me change my perspective of looking at things. A great source of knowledge these two have been.

I am impressed by MiXX's +1000/year approaches and 117/year score and want to embody Hooligan Harry's live the talk lifestyle. I am in my early 20s. Good looking, academically smart guy with thinning hair. Maybe not so talkative and invested in grooming. I am not super nerd. I am rather poor. I don't think people would believe I have no friends and women in my life by looking at me. I believe if I only had conversational skills and talked I would have had enough friends and women. Talking eats my mystery and bagage of topics to talk about up. I believe I am of romantic type. Is it wrong to love a women, as it lowers your value ? Do you have to walk away after you have sex ? I believe I would enjoy being with her as much as she would.

I am in this country for 5 years and Belgian Dutch is not my mother language. I understand mostly what people say to me directly or in TVs. But I have problem understanding what they say to each other and get involved. I am rather introvert but have been trying to be more friendly and social, at least to men. But again, after a while I run out of material/topics to talk about. I don't go to school except for exams (self-study). I work as helper-electrician with two other guys via interim. I can't involve in nightlife alone. I tried and get pointed at by other guys, until then I had great time, I even believe I got IOIs from two girls.

I am technically not a virgin ( I had sex with 2 girls before I was 10 ), but I consider myself a virgin. I have let myself get hurt by a women I couldn't have and try to reason I shouldn't settle for a women now. Its payback time. Staying sharp in any phase of your life can't hurt. But something in me is still weak, I guess. It fights with truth and trys to convince me to let go, to listen to heart, to fall in love, how wonderful being women are, how its bad to hurt others feelings, how would you have felt, how she gave herself to you when noone did and you let her down etc.

So what would you guys do if you found yourself in a foreign country with poor practical language skills, no resources, no social life/circle to begin with, interim work on weekly basis, struggling with how to open people/women and maintain the pace of conversation and you are a natural introvert ?

I am not trolling. If the masters here want to authentify me, I can share with them my facebook profile. After knowing me better, maybe they can even help me better.

I hope to receive constructive suggestions and feedbacks from you guys that I can apply in my life and make it better.
Thank you
Dream

Wow 2 bangs before age 10 then you went into some sort of 10+ year hibernation?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Why would you go to a foreign country if you didnt have a certain grasp of the language? Always try to get as proficient as possible. Money isnt really an issue, you can always go to a bakery or coffee shop and it wont cost you nearly as much as going out to bars or clubs. The quieter atmosphere is also better for the language barrier. If you are that introverted start off by smiling at random women and saying "Hi", "Hello", or "How are you?". It doesnt matter if they answer or not. The goal here is to get you comfortable with basics. Once you get through that start mentioning something about the environment, something she's wearing, or what she ordered (if in a coffee shop). If the conversation gets awkward then end it by saying "It was nice to meet you." Pretty basic stuff man. Try this for a week and report back here with results.

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:32 AM)Dream Wrote:  

( I had sex with 2 girls before I was 10 )

How did that happen???

So what would you guys do if you found yourself in a foreign country with poor practical language skills, no resources, no social life/circle to begin with, interim work on weekly basis, struggling with how to open people/women and maintain the pace of conversation and you are a natural introvert ?

First get your financial situation in order. Get a job! Then focus on socializing with as many people as possible. Talk to women and men at any opportunity you get. This will help your language skills and your confidence. TALK, TALK, TALK!!!

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:37 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Wow 2 bangs before age 10 then you went into some sort of 10+ year hibernation?

It was no hibernation, it was starvation.

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:32 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Why would you go to a foreign country if you didnt have a certain grasp of the language? Always try to get as proficient as possible. Money isnt really an issue, you can always go to a bakery or coffee shop and it wont cost you nearly as much as going out to bars or clubs. The quieter atmosphere is also better for the language barrier. If you are that introverted start off by smiling at random women and saying "Hi", "Hello", or "How are you?". It doesnt matter if they answer or not. The goal here is to get you comfortable with basics. Once you get through that start mentioning something about the environment, something she's wearing, or what she ordered (if in a coffee shop). If the conversation gets awkward then end it by saying "It was nice to meet you." Pretty basic stuff man. Try this for a week and report back here with results.

What would I have done in my ( conservative ) developing country with unemployment, no oppurtunities and I would need to compete with unemployed, highly qualified people there ? I think its not a good country for game too, people are not that sexual openly. Maybe I would never had access to computer, game. I wouldn't have looked at things the way I do now. I wouldn't have worked on productive self-improvement. Wouldn't I have been a fool to not come when everyone else there would kill to come here. My father was here and we moved with him. I went to school, language classes. I can't think of a good way to get more proficient in daily language use. Watching serials maybe.

Saying hello without a reaon feels unnatural to me. I am thinking of advice on ear-piercing, join us we are interesting, you seem cool, are you cool things. I opened a girl on bus saying come here, its shady here. I also asked directions on other girl. I looked at soft drink promo girl through her sunglasses and she said sth., IOI I guess, I didn't understood, i smiled and took off. I conveyed my ( sexual ) interest to a authoritative women whom I saw regularly and who was living with her boyfriend ( she mentioned it to us ), looking in her eyes, lips. I was impressed in first sight and by others being impressed with her. I tried to hide it and stay cool, I think it worked initially. I was nervous to have a women instructor and was relieved that she wasn't stunning beauty. I noticed that when she leaned into me over the desk and I looked directly at her, head high. Maybe she liked me because I sat with girls. I took first bench away from windows. Guys sat in windows side. Girls sat in my side and two with me. I thought, heck, if they wanna move, they will move, why should i ? While talking to her, I looked at her lips as if I wanted to kiss her, she looked at me questioningly and as if to piss me off. I looked at wall intensely as to say you are a wall, a wall is more considerate than you, better than you and opened my mouth as if to release my kiss to the wall. I said bye, she said bye and I left. No big deal, things continued as usual. Next time I seeked eye-contact, she couldn't keep it. A charged short conversation followed as I left, me comfying her and she making up with me? Next day I avoided eye-contact to comfy her, I felt her gaze and joined. I broke it after I blink to keep things normal in class. She liked me, helped me with my language, pursued me to study further, helped me finding appropriate course and even didn't mind me doing that that much. At the end I think I showed too much interest and lost her interest. She offered to keep helping me. I gifted her chocolate, she offered me her e-mail so I could keep contacting her, I said no as I had a letter with my e-mail and good things about her in that chocolate pack. Now I read it, I feel embarrassed. I continually contacted her, fearing I will lose such a wonderful women from my life. She let me know that she was getting married and would help me after that. She asked me to be self-assured somewhere in this whole exchange. I wrote her a wish that says sharing increases happiness and lessens difficulities and I wished their life to progress as in their wishes. I believe she misinterpreted it, she thought that I said that because she let me know her marriage - shared her happiness. Same for second part, she took it literally, I meant it for them independent of if they were together or apart. Afterwards I forced e-mail out of her, she gave me e-mail thats dead now. I thought of it then, said I would contact her when I needed her help and never contacted her again mainly because of other reasons. It lasted almost a year. I learnt a lot from her about life. I knew of game before her but ignored it. I am deeply involved in it because of her. She drives me to be a better man. I tried to hate her. Now she gets the full credit ( for the monster she created ). Had I got her, I wouldn't have tried to be better. I would remain AFC forever and she would eventually leave me. Even more attached and dependent I would be. Hope someone learns sth. from here and give me feedback if I have miscalibrated ( read her signals wrong ) sth. somewhere.

Then I have got asked number in school, two intense eye-contacts during day, in bus and in library, been called mafia in the lift and girls behind asking who is that. Eyecontact to a girl in tram and she went blinking. Thats basically all I have got, done, achieved in 5 years. Before I was even more afc, liking girls and never doing anything at all, nicest guy of all and proud of it at least and mostly in school.

Tomorrow, I am going with a wing for day-game. Collecting openers and followups. Its difficult to get them for day-game. I know elderly opener Is that a good ... ? And thats almost all of it.
I have been trying to be more social, talkative. My tempo is not high though. Thanks for a challange and guides. I'll report back in a week. I'll keep you guys informed.

Everything depends on in the city U are in and what kind of venues U go to and what social cirlce U have. Read the topic about "german newbie".

In Belgium because the big clubs are on the countryside it's difficult to pull them home.

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

How did that happen???

First get your financial situation in order. Get a job! Then focus on socializing with as many people as possible. Talk to women and men at any opportunity you get. This will help your language skills and your confidence. TALK, TALK, TALK!!!

We were kids. Here family came to work with ours. Labour exchange, I guess. She played with her younger sister, as in playing with oneself. We went up and played with each other while our families were working in the fields. And deed the deed. Wel at least tried to. It was long ago and memories are vague, I can't remember the details and penetration. And I was with a girl and she was searching for her father. It was village with rough, bushy, irregular terrain. I asked her to let me do her and I'll show where her father was. We did and I didn't knew where he actually was. Maybe I saw someone else. I was very young then. I can't be exact. Maybe 5 - 7, maybe less or more. I tried to react the act with other girl, I told her how wonderful it was, we went behind a school and were tryng to do it when someone saw it. I was shitlessly scared that whole school would know, beating from teachers, thrashing from others in school and all that sort of things.

I work for a company via interim. 13 days have passed. I consider myself lucky to get that job as someone with no driving licence and experience. My language is forming hindernis in that job too. If I worked around 100 days, I would get a contract. I don't want to/can't work as a labourer, I want to work using my certificates/diploma. And it mostly requires licence. I went to driving school but didn't got attest/paper to practice driving on my own and nobody else is available to guide me. And I can't afford to try going to driving school again and again. It costs around 1200 euro per 20 hours. I am studying on my own for computer science and give exams. It would yield a better and more intersting / clean job, more english, less dutch is needed. But after work I feel tired and sleepy and I still got to cook. I don't get to spend much time in my studies.

Thanks for your advice. I'll apply them whenever applicable. I have realised I gotta talk more. Searching for places, people, excuses and material to do so. Sometimes I am totally in vibe and sometimes I can't continue in that pace with same people and that doesn't help either. It will be figured out.
Cheers

You had sex with a girl when you were about 7 years old? Riiiight.

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

How did that happen???

"By the time I got her home it was like trying to squeeze a shrimp into the slot machine"

Go get a telemarketing job. Seriously. Sounds like the crucial first step is making you more social. Focus on being charismatic when you are talking on the phones. It's the best thing for you right now

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:52 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Go get a telemarketing job. Seriously. Sounds like the crucial first step is making you more social. Focus on being charismatic when you are talking on the phones. It's the best thing for you right now

With my current situation, language skills, I don't think getting telemarketing job is sth. for me. I agree with you on being more social and interacting with people. I am almost always in my room. I just don't have anyone to go out with and have fun or anywhere social to go to.

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:12 PM)MattC Wrote:  

You had sex with a girl when you were about 7 years old? Riiiight.

This is not uncommon. Little kids sometimes play around sexually.

I have a male friend who banged a female friend of ours when they were like 8yo. They still talk about it to this day. Kind of crazy. We are all still friends.

Often its little kids who have been sexually abused, they do to other kids what has been done to them. They don't know any better, they are children. Sometimes they see their parents bang and they are naturally curious.

Im nowhere near the person to help you out but my story is similar to yours but I got bangs before I was 17 year old and when I switched country everything went down and recently I discovered entire game. So far I can tell you this, make small talk with everything that is moving around you. in eg. you shop somewhere and you think what should I buy for grocieries today and go and ask anyone. talk to cashiers how was their day etc. talk to your security if you live in condo.
Don't think about flirting and game and stuff just focus on talking. in home just practice to stand properly and have good voice projection and keep eye contact.

Quote: (11-13-2012 06:17 PM)Malekhit Wrote:  

Im nowhere near the person to help you out but my story is similar to yours but I got bangs before I was 17 year old and when I switched country everything went down and recently I discovered entire game. So far I can tell you this, make small talk with everything that is moving around you. in eg. you shop somewhere and you think what should I buy for grocieries today and go and ask anyone. talk to cashiers how was their day etc. talk to your security if you live in condo.
Don't think about flirting and game and stuff just focus on talking. in home just practice to stand properly and have good voice projection and keep eye contact.

Whats voice projection ? I have heard about speaking from your stomach. But what is it actually ? My eye contact is good, I believe. As you ( and many others here ) said, I need to talk more with more people. I agree with that. The most people I come across are in tram, bus, supermarket etc. I want to talk with them about everything but you can't start talking to a stranger in those places directly about random subjects, right ? Whats should the vibe be that you are projecting when you hold eyecontact with people ( strangers ).

About my childhood sexuality, I believe it came from the older brother of the girl I lied to. He told me about sex and he would hook me up with a girl for sex ( which didn't happened ). Kinda sextalk that maybe arose my curiosity ? I also tend to believe that sex is an instinct thing. Animals don't learn/teach how to have sex, right ?

f.

I am rather introvert but have been trying to be more friendly and social, at least to men.

I stopped reading it here. Why are you trying to befriend males when your goal is fucking women?

Forget that males exist, focus in getting to know new women, get the habit of approaching women everyday. Chase what you really want. If you want to buy a car, would you go to a motorbike shop?

Quote: (11-15-2012 07:41 PM)pitt Wrote:  

f.

I am rather introvert but have been trying to be more friendly and social, at least to men.

I stopped reading it here. Why are you trying to befriend males when your goal is fucking women?

Forget that males exist, focus in getting to know new women, get the habit of approaching women everyday. Chase what you really want. If you want to buy a car, would you go to a motorbike shop?

As not to put her in pedestal ? Actually, my perspective here is not so clear. Good that you caught me here. Doesn't being more friendly and social with girls make me a nice guy and even more AFC ? If I want a car, I'd go to a car shop but I can't let the salesman know that that mercedes there is what I'd die for. Now can I ?