rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kazak report

Kazak report

I went on summer 2010 to Almaty and Tashkent. I stayed in an apartment which a Korean buddy suggested to me. It cost like 60 dollars but come with fully furnished two bedroom. I stayed in kazak for a month and 10 days in Tashkent.

Me: Tann looking Malay guy height around 173.skinnier you can say. Aged 32 but looks younger due to my physique

Woman:

They are mix of everything Slav Russian, Asian, Korean, Chinese mix, Turkic faces. I get quite a lot of attention if you speak English and stay away from hotels. Pretty much every neighbour sooner or later going to ask teach them English or their daughters or grand daughter. I could have scored more if only I know how to cut loose.

My Experiance

I went to clubs named petroleum and tequila summer. The place is happening and lot of foreigners who work in oil and gas industry, NGOs as well. The difficult part in this place is to find the normal girls from lot of semi pros. I did got my first kazak flag who is a 7 on scale.she is a mix of kazak and Russian. She did shit test me what I do bla bla but as I work in aviation I acted like I m on transfer and moved to Almaty for work recently.

The club really made me throw up as it fried my brains out in identifying the semi pro from normal.After this I tried the day game in cafe and shopping mall. the results are mixed. I was able to get numbers but unable to close deal or may be I m not really pushing hard enough. My first experiance was when I was shopping in super market I was asking for some food the guy in there can't help me. Another woman over heard my english conversation and tried to help me out by explaining it to the guy in kazak or russian. surprisingly this woman speak very broken english.Then we finished shopping and we are about to leave then she asked a few question about me where i am from what i do.then I find it weird is she hitting on me. Then comes the surprise she said she have daughter who wants to speak English can you teach her. Most of the communication i have to guess a lot.Minder I told her I am working in Almaty. Her daughter was a 21 year hotty and bit of same height like me.We met the next day and I bring her to the apartment. Her English was basic. She comes with dictionary and paper.She was smiling but I didn't make the move. We talked not a lot but used my ipad to help me out in translation.Then on second date or lesson whatever. I took her to a restaurant and then I bring her back to my place. This time we did kissed the moment I escalated,she was saying I am so fast. But she never let me fuck her. Then I pushed and said I have a condom and then she eased up a bit and I closed the deal. Pretty much she kept my bed warm for the rest of my time in kazak.She is very feminine and acted like she is a submissive wife. It was difficult to hunt as she is around but eventually I met a contact in mamba which I pipelined. She is a Russian from Magnitogorsk.age around 26 but had a slim body. We met at her place she came and oick me up in her car. she works as an airforce officer.She have a child but her body is so good. I even did a video of our love making session. She tried to do the bare back. But I covered for safety reason and she is not really happy about it but was fine.

Conclusion

Being a foreigner for a kazak girl is like getting a golden ticket out of kazak. I am sure the woman knows I am fucking her daughter.the best part was my girl was asking do I have a friend so she can introduce him to her friend.i did a solo if not its my wing mans prize. If you play the long term game it works fine if not you can do DTF but it may end up spending money on her.

Tashkent

I booked a city tour and the tour guide was a young girl. Around 22 seems like she is not into tanned guys like me. She did treated me nice but she was eye fucking a British guy. Eventually he told he did seal the deal in a breakfast.I was pipelining some one from MySpace and I met this chick as we already talked about sex it was relatively easy.we just met and started fucking like crazy. I did hang out a lot with this cute next door type of girl who things i am in for a long term relationship.I stayed in hilton hotel at the start for 4 days but after that I moved to her apartment. During the time in hotel there are so many Cash transaction going. We had a false fire alarm on one night and every body was asked to get out of room. There I met a Russian Uzbek we talked and exchanged numbers. Then on next day morning I called her and we meet up for a date and I got my Russian Uzbek flag.

I got food poisoned in the hotel and that's why I decide to change to her apartment as per her request.

Over all I find my first hunting in Central Asia even though it seems cheap I was unable to cut loose the girls as they stick to you as if you got married. Even the Russians are very jealous and very protective of their man. Most girls I met online I did the LTR game. I found Almaty better than Tashkent for hunting. But Uzbek have a lot to see and touristy sites.

Note if you stay in apartments you get better results but you need to register with the authority in 3 days. If you stayed in hotel the hotel do it for you.

Pictures coming

Kazak report

Cool seeing a Malay tanned guy going to that part of the world and getting some flags. Nice job.

Kazak report

Wow malay guy scoing an airforce officer, impressive.

Kazak report

But its lot of work to cover my weakness. But I had some tricks on my sleeves and some I learned from reading this forum.Its not that hard though as I saw so many coloured guys score well in uzbek and kazak.But some are paying so that dont count.

Luke I can speak turkish too and had a turkish chick from turkey in 2009. Actually she flew herself to me. Thats how I picked my turkish flag.

I am now finished banging a estonian and two latvian chicks in the last 6 months. I met two girls in riga in push club and the estonian chick in finland who is a student nurse in a university in talinn. as she use to work in the cruise between talinn helsinki stockholm.Some may even recognize her from love boat thread Report is coming next. I am trying to cover my faces and then post some pictures.

The problem is I am not staying in these countries long enough. I have only 3-4 days to seal the deal so got to work over time to seal the deal. I really need a advice how can I cut loose without hurting too much so I can always fuck them when i run out of options.[/align]

Kazak report

You're probably a good looking malay or have pretty tight game. Turkish girls dig foreigners dude, if you came here you'd get a lot of pussy, but you'd need to stay at least 3-4 months [Image: smile.gif] Just tell them your a pilot in MAS, and they'll be all over ya [Image: smile.gif])))

Kazak report

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:33 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

You're probably a good looking malay or have pretty tight game. Turkish girls dig foreigners dude, if you came here you'd get a lot of pussy, but you'd need to stay at least 3-4 months [Image: smile.gif] Just tell them your a pilot in MAS, and they'll be all over ya [Image: smile.gif])))

I dont need to just tell. I got the ID too but not MAS. where you located in turkey? istanbul? and how often you travel to europe

Kazak report

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:54 PM)flyfree1980 Wrote:  

I dont need to just tell. I got the ID too but not MAS. where you located in turkey? istanbul? and how often you travel to europe

I'm in Ankara, last year I travelled around Europe, 2 years before that I studied in Switzerland in a International School in order to learn English.

BTW, I've been to Malaysia as well, its a great place dude. Still miss buying pirated dvds from low yat plaza [Image: smile.gif]))

Kazak report

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:00 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I'm in Ankara, last year I travelled around Europe, 2 years before that I studied in Switzerland in a International School in order to learn English.

BTW, I've been to Malaysia as well, its a great place dude. Still miss buying pirated dvds from low yat plaza [Image: smile.gif]))

I am not from malaysia mate. but been to KL quite fun too. I need to come to ankara for some issues. How is the clubbing scene in ankara. Actually I never tried the clubbing scene in turkey as most are PAY PLEASURE deals which is not my thing.

Kazak report

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:09 PM)flyfree1980 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:00 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I am not from malaysia mate. but been to KL quite fun too. I need to come to ankara for some issues. How is the clubbing scene in ankara. Actually I never tried the clubbing scene in turkey as most are PAY PLEASURE deals which is not my thing.

The clubbing scene is fucked up, absolutely fucked up. They dont let you into clubs if you dont have a girl with you [Image: smile.gif]

Kazak report

How was safety? Any problems at all ?

Kazak report

Thanks for this report mate, I'm looking for a similar answer to what Jay has asked above, how safe was it?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Kazak report

Nice report! We need more reports on central Asia. This place is like a mix of EE and SEA -- two spots that get a lot of attention on these forums.

I was in Tashkent in 2009. Police were everywhere. You see police stopping cars left and right on the streets. I was detained twice (once in the Metro, once at the airport on my way out). Getting detained is unnerving. Hopefully Almaty is not a police state like that. Frankly I'm more conformable in crime-ridden South America than dictatorship Uzbekistan.

My visit to Tashkent was too short. I only had two nights out. From my first night out, I almost took a girl home -- I mean it was up to me. I was feeling sick and I had a feeling the girl might have been a semi-pro, so I decided to go home alone. As it turns out, I would have not been able to bring this girl back to my hotel anyway. Later in my trip, but buddy got cockblocked trying to bring a tourist back to our hotel. If you go to Tashkent, make sure your hotel allows late night guests.

Like I said, Tashkent was like a mix of Eastern Europe and SEA. Lots of hookers like in SEA, nice looking girls like in EE. Girls are a mix of Russian and Asian (not many, but some pure blondes). The vibe I got was great. Being foreign was something like royalty or rockstar status.

I wasn't there long enough. It's not clear to me if central Asia is the best place to find a gorgeous tall blonde girl, or if EE is better for that. There are less blondes, but a decent amount of good-looking tall girls, and perhaps as a foreigner you have more status than in EE.

Kazak report

Almaty was so safe. I never even remotely felt threatened even though I am not a six pack guy and travelling solo.

But Uzbek was a bit tricky from the start. I got to be careful on where you go. But if you encounter any one making comments. Just ignore them dont engage them thats when you get into trouble.

Kazak report

Russian girl in kazak. see attached pictures

Kazak report

kazak girl who her mummy ask me to teach english.Seems like I did taught more than enough [Image: wink.gif]

Kazak report

sorry guys trying to get hang of the picture sizes

Kazak report

Quote: (11-02-2012 09:33 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Nice report! We need more reports on central Asia. This place is like a mix of EE and SEA -- two spots that get a lot of attention on these forums.

I was in Tashkent in 2009. Police were everywhere. You see police stopping cars left and right on the streets. I was detained twice (once in the Metro, once at the airport on my way out). Getting detained is unnerving. Hopefully Almaty is not a police state like that. Frankly I'm more conformable in crime-ridden South America than dictatorship Uzbekistan.

My visit to Tashkent was too short. I only had two nights out. From my first night out, I almost took a girl home -- I mean it was up to me. I was feeling sick and I had a feeling the girl might have been a semi-pro, so I decided to go home alone. As it turns out, I would have not been able to bring this girl back to my hotel anyway. Later in my trip, but buddy got cockblocked trying to bring a tourist back to our hotel. If you go to Tashkent, make sure your hotel allows late night guests.

Like I said, Tashkent was like a mix of Eastern Europe and SEA. Lots of hookers like in SEA, nice looking girls like in EE. Girls are a mix of Russian and Asian (not many, but some pure blondes). The vibe I got was great. Being foreign was
something like royalty or rockstar status.

I wasn't there long enough. It's not clear to me if central Asia is the best place to find a gorgeous tall blonde girl, or if EE is better for that. There are less blondes, but a decent amount of good-looking tall girls, and perhaps as a foreigner you have
more status than in EE.

Good points made.

I concur with your thoughts on Central Asia,it has many parts of the jigsaw many are searching. My two months in Bishek were two of the most fascinating and adventurous of my life and definitely the best rate of return in terms of numbers of women. I have only been to Kyrgyzstan but reasons that people should put that country on their list:

No visa required.
Affordable to get to with Turkish Airlines ( £350 London-Bishkek-London )
Cheaper then EE. A LOT cheaper in fact.
Local women are very open to meeting foreigners,very easy to get dates.
Easy to close the deal after a couple of dates and no problem dating younger girls.
The women are very warm and friendly,real sweethearts who want to have fun.
Some good clubs ( Fire&Ice,Golden Bull,Metro Retro )
Some great national parks to explore if that's your thing.
It's an adrenal adventure,a bit dodgy and rundown but great fun.
They play polo with a sheep carcass - badass.

Bad points:
Not enough Russians. Most have left leaving below par scraps.
The Kyrgyz are not stunners on the whole. The ones that are know it.
It is prone to ethnic violence and revolutions.
It can be dangerous. I know a couple guys who were mugged and burgled but they didn't carry themselves right so were easy targets. I never had any trouble even late at night but it does happen.
Food is poor.

If someone had a month to spare and wanted to go somewhere in the FSU that is easy to get laid ( presuming you dress nice and can talk to women ) and didn't mind a place that is a bit rough around the edges then Bishkek would be a damn
fine choice. You definitely need an adventurous spirit but you'll be rewarded for making the effort to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Kazak report

Quote: (11-02-2012 10:20 AM)flyfree1980 Wrote:  

sorry guys trying to get hang of the picture sizes

kissing girl in prev pic and her friend. her friend looked hotter than this picture.

Kazak report

Here's a pic from Opera, a club in Tashkent. As you can see, there are some Russian-looking girls in Uzbekistan.

[Image: attachment.jpg8518]   

Kazak report

DUKE,

So are you in ukraine now? Tashkent was difficult than kazak. atleast for me. flaking also too high. Kazak was far more easier. Russians are no different if they are born and bred in kazak. if they have been to russia. then its gona be tough nut to crack.

I am now on some pipeline I made thru a website and strolling in riga. But I prefer to wait until I made the whole trip.

Kazak report

Glad to hear Riga is going well for you. Yeah, I'm in Kharkiv at the moment, but I need to leave Ukraine as my 90 days are almost up. Almaty looks interesting.

You say Almaty was much easier than Tashkent for you? Can you elaborate on the differences?

Kazak report

Quote: (11-02-2012 02:50 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Glad to hear Riga is going well for you. Yeah, I'm in Kharkiv at the moment, but I need to leave Ukraine as my 90 days are almost up. Almaty looks interesting.

You say Almaty was much easier than Tashkent for you? Can you elaborate on the differences?
almaty had more variety and girls are willing to talk. In clubs which are frequented by foreigners girls come there for one purpose to meet a guy from abroad. so half of the job is done, Day game is done by us normally in almaty sometimes I felt like we be hunted than the other way around.

tashkent i m not big fan.it did just didnt work for me. so many semi pro and police state feeling. girls variety and standards are lower. food is horrible as said before.

Kazak report

damn you are making me itch for Almaty

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Kazak report

Almaty sounds great. Are you enjoying Riga more than Almaty? I mean, based on what I've heard, I imagine quality is better in Riga but I'm sure Almaty has some top quality too. Can you tell us which place has easier high-quality girls for you?

Kazak report

I am not doing Riga in full extent yet. I pipelined two and closed deal. Haven't yet venture out to Riga as roosh already said the sex tourist thing put us right up in wall. I did banged a Estonian chic in Helsinki on a two day trip.