rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The dismal future of dating in the US

http://www.sfweekly.com/2010-03-03/news/girl-game

San Francisco is probably the epitome of femi-nazi culture. This is what happens when gender roles are erased.

Yeesh...

However, on the plus side, it's easier to meet girls in SF. I have better luck up there than in LA. Only thing is girls up there are not as attractive. You rarely see anything over an 7 in the Bay, but tend to be much smarter, more open-minded and more interesting to talk to. So it's a bit of a trade off. Getting plenty of notches up there should be no issue.

Funny article, though a woman becoming good at pickup is like a guy becoming good at beating girls in basketball.

The recent cultural shift towards sluttiness due to feminism benefits guys who are good at picking up women and don't want to settle down. These articles are written for chicks and guys who can't get/keep them.

Gringoed: I visited the bay area with an ex and found it enjoyable. Not a super high concentration of fatties and homely girls. I hear Seattle and Porkland are terrible and filled with fatties, though.

On a slightly related note, I've lived in both liberal and conservative areas. From my experience, the more socially and politically liberal a place is, the higher the prevalence of fatties and SWPL manly chicks.

Quote: (03-05-2010 11:05 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

From my experience, the more socially and politically liberal a place is, the higher the prevalence of fatties and SWPL manly chicks.

Nah man, the fattest states are definitely in the Bible Belt.

[Image: fattest-states-2008-468.gif]

Quote: (03-05-2010 11:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

From my experience, the more socially and politically liberal a place is, the higher the prevalence of fatties and SWPL manly chicks.

I stand corrected. Now I know to stay away from the bible belt.

Quote: (03-05-2010 11:27 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2010 11:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I stand corrected. Now I know to stay away from the bible belt.

Are you sure thsi is correct? You mean to tell me that there are more Obese people in Miss. than there in the state of Hawaii?

I don't know man, I saw a ton (no pun intended) of really FAT and SUPER morbidly obese people when I went to Hawaii a few years ago!

Quote: (03-09-2010 08:50 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Are you sure thsi is correct? You mean to tell me that there are more Obese people in Miss. than there in the state of Hawaii?

I don't know man, I saw a ton (no pun intended) of really FAT and SUPER morbidly obese people when I went to Hawaii a few years ago!

They were probably tourists.

Quote: (03-09-2010 10:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

They were probably tourists.

They could have been Tongans or Samoans. They're big but they're cool.

If they were white folks they were vacationers.

Also, there's conventions. There's one for insurance guys every year that brings 20,000 of America's finest, as well as their offspring.

The Island almost tips over.

Aloha!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

This is the bible belt.