rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reefer kills my game

Reefer kills my game

I thorougly enjoy the smoking and effects of it but it renders me completely useless.

The other night I was at a yurt party out in the wilds with about 50 people in attendance - good ratio, too, although the logistics weren't great.

Long story short, I fucked up on several occasions because I literally just couldn't respond intelligibly.

The obvious answer would be to stop smoking when trying to get the SNL.

Does anyone else find this and if so how do you manage it?

Reefer kills my game

Smoke less, or conversely, smoke a lot more, so your tolerance goes up.

Reefer kills my game

I don't think smoking weed kills my game. Maybe for the rest of you guys sure, but it kind of relaxes my inner game.

I went to this Halloween party yesterday being a guy in scrubs. Little did I know it was a frat mixer with a sorority. I was stuck in the party that was jam packed, filled with lots of girls who only seemed interested in the frat brothers in there. I was using Sourcecode's method to approach em. Each shorty I danced with had some halfway interested gesture.

I felt pissed off, defeated, like everything I preached on the forum was just not working for me. My "lets go get these hoes" mindset was a little bit jaded. The fire in my heart to get better was dying. I've made energetic posts on here because I still feel that ambition that I'm going to get my game better.

Until I had gotten really high. Like I could not explain how good I felt. I felt like dancing to everything. It was as if music was played over and over. I felt good and relaxed it was all good stoner fun. But you know what? Fuck them hoes! I'm not going to let their shit fuck my head up! I imaged learning game and a lot of things as a basketball game.

If I cannot win one night, I will win the next. I'm new to game, so of course I'm going to foul out every game. I just have to go back and practice with the team (RVF forum, gym, other man improving stuff) until its game night again. As I get better and better, I bring my team closer to the championship.

Everyone always wants to hate on it saying shit that it kills their game. But honestly, like alcohol, if you can control how far your mind gets than you will be okay game wise. You just have to be a master of whatever drug so that whenever a slut wants to take one, you know how to handle yourself.

Nope.

Reefer kills my game

Quote: (11-01-2012 07:42 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

I don't think smoking weed kills my game. Maybe for the rest of you guys sure, but it kind of relaxes my inner game.

I went to this Halloween party yesterday being a guy in scrubs. Little did I know it was a frat mixer with a sorority. I was stuck in the party that was jam packed, filled with lots of girls who only seemed interested in the frat brothers in there. I was using Sourcecode's method to approach em. Each shorty I danced with had some halfway interested gesture.

I felt pissed off, defeated, like everything I preached on the forum was just not working for me. My "lets go get these hoes" mindset was a little bit jaded. The fire in my heart to get better was dying. I've made energetic posts on here because I still feel that ambition that I'm going to get my game better.

Until I had gotten really high. Like I could not explain how good I felt. I felt like dancing to everything. It was as if music was played over and over. I felt good and relaxed it was all good stoner fun. But you know what? Fuck them hoes! I'm not going to let their shit fuck my head up! I imaged learning game and a lot of things as a basketball game.

If I cannot win one night, I will win the next. I'm new to game, so of course I'm going to foul out every game. I just have to go back and practice with the team (RVF forum, gym, other man improving stuff) until its game night again. As I get better and better, I bring my team closer to the championship.

Everyone always wants to hate on it saying shit that it kills their game. But honestly, like alcohol, if you can control how far your mind gets than you will be okay game wise. You just have to be a master of whatever drug so that whenever a slut wants to take one, you know how to handle yourself.

I agree with your last paragraph in the sense that a little bit doesn't harm your game. It's just for me on that night I'd had so much that I couldn't speak properly and whilst I enjoy doing that it's not conducive for game.

I also agree that it can relax you and make approaches more lucid, but where as alcohol seems to the amplify my horniness, reefer/weed/dope seems to just kill it completely.

Reefer kills my game

It's all good homie. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Weed just seems to make me talk to girls better. Say better stories and such. And just overall just keep me from not shaking in my boots from talking to her. And it gives me a shitload of ideas that I either write down or tell people. These ideas might make me famous someday. But I'd rather keep them private for now unless someone really wants to know.

Alcohol makes me horny as hell, but very sluggish. But who cares because at the end of the day I love them both because they are gateways to pussy.

Nope.

Reefer kills my game

i stopped smoking it on a daily basis as I thought it made me lazy, unbelievably lazy, i stopped going out hitting on girls because I wanted to just smoke

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Reefer kills my game

Weed slows you down. Physically and mentally. This is not good when you are talking to strange girls and need to be sharp and witty. Alcohol would be better.

Get high or Get laid. Which is more important to you?

I smoke, but not when I'm trying to game a new chick.

Reefer kills my game

In that same sense - weed promotes giving less fucks and I find that when a chick makes some snarky comment where your instinct is to be sharp and witty, I can more easily disregard it.

Girls live in their own dreamworld and I find that when they troll me for a particular response to check my wit, I crush them. Kills attraction, creates resistance, blah.

When I get that comment that is baiting me to be witty, and I've been smoking, I am more likely to just scoff at the remark with a smirk on my face and a slightly raised eyebrow while turning my body from her and looking away... and that's where she usually retries re-qualifying herself to me

Weed seems to help me be more deliberate in choosing my actions (body language) and words. It doesn't seem to slow me down in a sense that I want to be moving faster - but it allows me to slow myself down when desired.

When you're sightreading new music, you're more likely to get further into it by playing slowly.

Of course what works for some doesn't work for everyone. As for me, well, let's just say that part of last night involved me driving around town, blowing O's out the window with a chickenhead bobbing her neck in front of the wood grain wheel... moments earlier she was complaining about how I was hardly talking [Image: biggrin.gif]

Reefer kills my game

Oh and don't smoke that brown shit.

That'll just make you tired and give you a headache, which will really slow you down.

Reefer kills my game

However as G Manifesto is constantly reminding us, weed is great for game if you are talking about smoking weed with a girl.

Reefer kills my game

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Weed slows you down. Physically and mentally. This is not good when you are talking to strange girls and need to be sharp and witty. Alcohol would be better.

Get high or Get laid. Which is more important to you?

I smoke, but not when I'm trying to game a new chick.

Getting laid... although doing both simultaneously is something to strive for - spitting good game whilst super high could be the equivalent of training with weighted clothes: when the handicap isn't there, the everyday action is easier.

Reefer kills my game

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:59 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

Oh and don't smoke that brown shit.

That'll just make you tired and give you a headache, which will really slow you down.

Resin? Yeah, that's too old school for me.

I do feel what you mentioned in your previous post - I have got the SNL whilst high before but that was just the once, as a rule it's a complete disaster.

Reefer kills my game

So I don't do it anymore, but back in the day it would usually go something like this: the first 10 minutes after I smoke (if I am also drinking) my game is PHENOMENAL. I can walk up to a random girl, tell a hilarious story, and have her laughing and into me in minutes. Once the actual high kicks in it's usually a problem. It hindered my personality and confidence. Also, out at bars and whatnot none of the girls are going to be high (depending on where you are of course), and usually if someone isn't on the same page, you're going to come off as weird.

I say put the pipe down and save it for when you get her home.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Reefer kills my game

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:11 PM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

However as G Manifesto is constantly reminding us, weed is great for game if you are talking about smoking weed with a girl.

Most of the broads I know are too conservative to smoke it. The ones that do are either ugly or so fucking crazy that I wouldn't like to be there after I've left my load inside them.

If I find an 8+ who'll blaze up with me and doesn't act like it's their first taste of rebellion I'll let y'all know.

Reefer kills my game

Don't smoke as much or maybe drink while you do. I dont like getting real high and trying to talk to girls like I used to when I was younger. I get to slow and stuck.

Reefer kills my game

I don't mix pot and game anymore. Made me more self conscious and nervous to approach. Alcohol makes me social as hell. Smoking with girls is fine and makes the sex feel great too

Reefer kills my game

Hmmm....whats the answer?? DON'T DO IT!! Its that simple. Hate to be a jacka$$ or anything, but you probably don't realize that cause you are so deep into it. I'm not trying to hate on weed or anything, cause its quite frankly...amazing-however, if you wanna game girls (unless you are smoking up with them, which is a definite win!) don't smoke! I understand everybody is different, but in all honestly-I almost have no idea how it could make someone better at game. It will slow you down like crazy and demotivate you. Now if you are one on one with a girl doing it, BINGO! You're good to go and about to have some serious fun (plus throw in some good music as well as cook up a storm to enlighten ALL her senses, and you are good to go!). However, if you want to be coherent at all with a girl-you most likely need to stop or cut it back a lot. Not to be rude, but I feel like this thread is kinda redundant.

Again Im NOT trying to hate on Marijuana, its a wonderful thing and (also-not to exactly get political but just to throw in the reference I'm ECSTATIC that Colorado, Washington and Oregon have it on the ballet this November) there's nothing QUITE like it after a long day of hard work or to celebrate after such a day. It helps me relax like nothing else, and contemplate/meditate/listen to music or watch movies in surround sound. Its amazing! However, as with all things you need balance and you need to set your priorities first senor. Just sayin'

Reefer kills my game

Quote: (11-02-2012 11:49 AM)Jam Man Wrote:  

I don't mix pot and game anymore. Made me more self conscious and nervous to approach. Alcohol makes me social as hell. Smoking with girls is fine and makes the sex feel great too

So true, I become antisocial if I'm not smoking with others cause my eyes getting redder than the devil's dick and its almost ridiculous how bad they get. I can't hide it almost at all.

But so true about sex, the first time I smoked with one of my exes she did a GB. Homegirl thought she was dying and called the cops, hahahaha. Thank GOD they didn't come. Shortly after that I ended up fucking her five times that night, it was AMAZING!!! Makes sex EVEN better, let alone if you have good music to go with the vibe it makes it just ecstassyyyy.

Random question, anyone have any favorite movies to watch while stoned? Dunno if people wanna go into that on this thread, but if you haven't already definitely watch something on Surround sound. Doing that while stoned is AMAZING. Experience smoker right here. [Image: banana.gif] HAHAHAHA. I don't smoke as much as I did at uni at times though.

Reefer kills my game

Quote: (11-02-2012 07:31 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2012 11:49 AM)Jam Man Wrote:  

So true, I become antisocial if I'm not smoking with others cause my eyes getting redder than the devil's dick and its almost ridiculous how bad they get. I can't hide it almost at all.

But so true about sex, the first time I smoked with one of my exes she did a GB and it was like her first time. BAAAAD IDEA! Homegirl thought she was dying and called the cops, hahahaha. I wish I was kidding when I say that but Im not at all. Thank GOD they didn't come and I grabbed my cell from her when I saw her calling. Shortly after that I ended up fucking her five times that night, it was AMAZING!!! Makes sex EVEN better, let alone if you have good music to go with the vibe it makes it just ecstassyyyy.

Random question, anyone have any favorite movies to watch while stoned? Dunno if people wanna go into that on this thread, but if you haven't already definitely watch something on Surround sound. Doing that while stoned is AMAZING. Experience smoker right here. [Image: banana.gif] HAHAHAHA. I don't smoke as much as I did at uni at times though.

Reefer kills my game

It's so tough, man. Doing something that feels so good (weed, alcohol, drugs) vs whether or not it improves you. Where to draw the line? Do you have impulse control? Do you go cold-turkey from substances? Can you control yourself when it seems everyone else having so much fun either drunk or high? How do you counter how "just too damn normal and unexciting" you feel when you're sober vs when you're high, but then you can't control yourself from getting too high or having drink and another drink and another? How much does it suck when you can't get into "it" and when you don't feel like you're a part of "it" when you're dead sober but everyone else seems like they can just take a couple puffs or a have a couple drinks and be content with their level of inebriation, but you want more and more.

Ah shit man, addiction is so fucked up and complicated.

Reefer kills my game

I just quit smoking weed a few weeks ago. I was getting more and more lazy and less motivated from it. The weed in Holland is damn strong and always makes me very sleepy to the point that i don't want to do anything anymore. It's just too strong nowadays.

I was gaming and smoking weed all damn day for weeks when I was in Cambodia, banged at least 3 times a day with sometimes different girls. The (bush)weed there is just strong enough to give you a constant light buzz which was perfect.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Reefer kills my game

If it has a negative effect on you then the simple solution is to stop doing reefer.

Reefer kills my game

I have the same issue as you.

Quick fix- Two small hits to get you relaxed and help you drink more.

My concoction before I go out which works wonders-

2hrs before going out-
30mg Zinc
1000mg Vitamin C (hangover helper)
B Vitamins (optional)

Pre-Gaming
2 hits of Sour-Diesel or Kush
Around 4-5 shots/beers (prefer shots)

Works perfectly for me. The B vitamins make you sharper mentally, the weed relaxes you, the Zinc increases test, and the alcohol is self-explanatory.

It's kind of a like a pre-workout mixture....[Image: idea.gif]

Reefer kills my game

Maybe its just me, but I personally think its a TERRIBLE idea to use any drug whether it be alcohol or weed to calm you down/warm you up to go out. I perfectly understand it helps you relax and is a social lubricant, and if you and your girl are both drinking/smoking than I am PERFECTLY fine with it-however its not a good idea to use it as a crutch to help relax yourself/get you into the mood. You should be able to do that on your own without anything else. Just start up conversations with people while walking to or when you get inside your location and that'll warm you up. Go natural, don't require anything outside of yourself to get you into that mindset.

I know people can freely disagree, but I heard years ago this exact advice and I think its something people should heed as far as decent advice goes.

Reefer kills my game

It depends on your personality. I am massively introverted (>80 on every test I've ever taken). When I smoke, I just go off into my own little world and stop paying attention to those around me. However, if I have a girl alone and we smoke together I can make her slip into my mindset and it always winds up being a good time.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.