rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you use Money to improove you're Lifestyle

Hi Roosh V Members my Name is Eric and I am a young Hustler from Germany who hase a Passion fore making Money and Investing.

I just saw a thread about a Guy asking how to Spend Money on Material things to get Laid.

My question is how would you more experienced guy's spend Money, if it was no Object to improove you're Lifestyle and you're skills that could attract Woman aswell ase a Bonus. Bayscily Investing in you're self you're biggest Asset to build an awesome Life

So if you had arround 100.000 Per day ore 2-3 Million per Month to spend what would you do it especially if you're a newbie to Game.

I know this amount is outside of the reality fore 99,9999 % of society but Just Imagine you had that Kind of Money how would you make you'reself and you're Lifestyle better ?.

And no this no Joke and a Seriouse question even though my Englisch writing skills are not that great [Image: smile.gif] and I don't want to tearn this Thread into an Investment Thread just Pure Game Advice

I am thinking about Traveling, getting Coached to improove you're emotional health and beeing more centered, Meditating in a fucking Ashram with a Monk, Hiring a Personal Trainer to help you improove you're Buddy, Hiring a Driver , Chartering Privat Jets trying to get into the Jet Set circles all arround the World and beeing connected building great friendships having exciting hobbys. That are just a few things I am thinking about at the Top of my head.

Would be great if some of you more experienced Guy's would provide some other ideas how money could help them improove there Lifestyle apart from the obviouse just spending money on Car's and a Big house.

Thank you fore you're Creative insights
Eric

I forgott to Add that you have the free Time Aswell to do the things you want to do so no stressful 12-16 houer Work Day but more like 1-2 houer a day managing you're Cashflow and the rest of the Day improoving you'reself. So take that into account

I'd do it like the following (these are just examples):
- move to Barcelona, sign up at university for language courses & learn the language ,enjoy my vibrant student lifestyle while being a rich bastard living directly in the centre in an awesome apartment, stay for a year and a half or so until I'm fluent enough (know already enough spanish so it'd be easier for me)
-move to next country (brazil, china, russia, italy idk) , do the same
etc. etc.

Sounds maybe a bit bland but learning as many languages as possible is kinda my life goal, so I guess you get the answer depending on ones goals in life. I think it's just awesome to be able to understand so many different languages, feelings and thoughts without having to listen to the media or rumours. I noticed as soon as you start speaking another language, it's like you also change your personality and way of thinking for that moment.
ok. I know someone will probably point out that Barcelona belongs to Catalonia where also is spoken catalan, but I think you get my point.

Quote:Quote:

So if you had arround 100.000 Per day ore 2-3 Million per Month to spend what would you do it especially if you're a newbie to Game.

Being able to afford a flat in the perfect part of town, and enjoying tons of free time to practice, are the most important things. Besides that, I can't give a constructive answer, because I'm still working on getting these in my lifestyle. If you're serious [you are] about your question [the one belonging to you], make sure you get answers from guys that have had that kind of money, not just those who fantasize about it.

If you're a newbie, aim for a point where you can pull with nothing but a tiny apartment and a cheap phone, in jeans and a t-shirt. The more you accessorize, the less it's about her wanting YOU, and the more it's about her wanting YOUR STUFF. So always ask "would she be with me if I was making 100 per day?"

Hey Bramir and thx,
Thank you fore giving you're insights going to Barcelona and improoving you're Language skills is a great idea I don't speak spanish fluentlty both i noticed in Paris that speaking a few words in French and having a contact ore a Friend there that know's where the locals hangout definetly improoves you're overal experience aswell ase getting acces to girls is much easier that way.

I didn't bang in Paris since I wasen't there dolo and like I said I am a newbie and still screw things up alot. but just by speaking the language and beeing cool I flirted with a ukrainian and and african parisan chick on the other side my buddy didn't approach and tryed to speak in englisch ore German hase had a Harder Time.

Living the college Lifestlye is great but you don't need that Much Money to do that I have lived the college Lifestyle even though, I choose to quit school make more Money and not go to college. Fore me the college lifestlye it was just beeing on Partys barbequing in the dark organizing small dj events ect and knowing who the people with the big social cirlces are and befriending them I loved it.

But with Money like that, why should you hang out in College you baysicly could gain acces to international circles that fly to private parties per Privat Jet.

@THX I think that is a smart idea in my case my experience with Game is Limited and I could first focuss on developing my Game living a Student Lifestyle in a Great City with a nice flatt hiring a Personal Trainer and improove my Fitness and Body since I have a Body more like a child than the incredible hulk [Image: smile.gif]I could do everything just dressed regulary since most people think I am a student I could totaly pull that of and ase long ase I don't talk about what I do nobody know's it.

Question to you: in Which country would you do that ore in which City ? if you prefer Warm Weather. And how easy is it to get acces to university if you're actualy not realy a Student ? A friend of mine who moved from Frankfurt Germany to Brazil, toled me that you cane baysicly just buy an MBA, student Card ect there hase someone else experienced that.

Let's just forget the Money since I don't think you need that much Money just to learn Game 15-30.000 a Month is enough to live realy comfortably in most City's and since I don't drink alkohol ore buy 10000 bottles of champagne I would use the rest to Invest.

If anybody on this Board hase experienced some Financial sucess and used it to improve his Lifestyle beyond just material things I would be happy to heare you're insights. I read and respeckt all the replies but I am more interested in the people that actualy live the LIFE instead of just dreaming about it.

Like I posted I have a few ideas but I don't have a Ton of life experience so there might be alot of things that I might miss ore don't think about.
Owning a Yacht and using it to host partys might be a great idea and something I would do anyway if I get Laid ore not.

Imagine you live in a small city you're just a regular guy in his 20's that developed a skill to making Money and now you're sitting on a huge Pile of wealth that you want to use to increase you're lifestyle since you baysicly kind of worked like a Dog from 17-22 Years and now you have all the time and the money to do the things you want but don't know where to start and how you cane leverage you're skills and Money to put you into the right Social Position so that you're lifestyle attracts an abundance of high quality woman that you could build a Hareem with and focuss on making more money instead of just chasing girls..

There is a Guy not fare away from where I live who hase a Networth in 3 digit Million Range 100 Million plus. And build his wealth true brothels which are legal here in Germany he Ritired at 35 and know just manages his Wealt and Jet Set'S true the World.

I think he is a bit famouse in America, since he hangs out with a few stares like Pamela Anderson ect.. he baysicle used his wealth to create fame and since this guy had mad game beeing a Pimp himself he know's how to deal with the Woman who come into his Live.

He used to be regulary in German TV SHOWs and know uses his Fanbook Facebook Page to create even more Fame and posts pictures of his Lifestyle his privat jets himself on the best Parties with Woman ect.

This Guy is one of my rolemodels but I am not interrested in everybody knowing my Name ore beeing Famous since to me privacey is one of the the biggest luxuries one cane have.

And in my Case I would have to develop my Game further since I don't have the advantage of making money buy renting Borthels to prostitutes [Image: smile.gif] In his case Game is his Job.
Anymore ideas ?

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:07 AM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

Hey Bramir and thx,
Thank you fore giving you're insights going to Barcelona and improoving you're Language skills is a great idea I don't speak spanish fluentlty both i noticed in Paris that speaking a few words in French and having a contact ore a Friend there that know's where the locals hangout definetly improoves you're overal experience aswell ase getting acces to girls is much easier that way.

I didn't bang in Paris since I wasen't there dolo and like I said I am a newbie and still screw things up alot. but just by speaking the language and beeing cool I flirted with a ukrainian and and african parisan chick on the other side my buddy didn't approach and tryed to speak in englisch ore German hase had a Harder Time.

Living the college Lifestlye is great but you don't need that Much Money to do that I have lived the college Lifestyle even though, I choose to quit school make more Money and not go to college. Fore me the college lifestlye it was just beeing on Partys barbequing in the dark organizing small dj events ect and knowing who the people with the big social cirlces are and befriending them I loved it.

But with Money like that, why should you hang out in College you baysicly could gain acces to international circles that fly to private parties per Privat Jet.

@THX I think that is a smart idea in my case my experience with Game is Limited and I could first focuss on developing my Game living a Student Lifestyle in a Great City with a nice flatt hiring a Personal Trainer and improove my Fitness and Body since I have a Body more like a child than the incredible hulk [Image: smile.gif]I could do everything just dressed regulary since most people think I am a student I could totaly pull that of and ase long ase I don't talk about what I do nobody know's it.

Question to you: in Which country would you do that ore in which City ? if you prefer Warm Weather. And how easy is it to get acces to university if you're actualy not realy a Student ? A friend of mine who moved from Frankfurt Germany to Brazil, toled me that you cane baysicly just buy an MBA, student Card ect there hase someone else experienced that. PROBLEM SOLVED I FOUND A WAY TO GET A STUDENT ID in Germany so that is no problem anymore [Image: banana.gif]

Let's just forget the Money since I don't think you need that much Money just to learn Game 15-30.000 a Month is enough to live realy comfortably in most City's and since I don't drink alkohol ore buy 10000 bottles of champagne I would use the rest to Invest.

If anybody on this Board hase experienced some Financial sucess and used it to improve his Lifestyle beyond just material things I would be happy to heare you're insights. I read and respeckt all the replies but I am more interested in the people that actualy live the LIFE instead of just dreaming about it.

Like I posted I have a few ideas but I don't have a Ton of life experience so there might be alot of things that I might miss ore don't think about.
Owning a Yacht and using it to host partys might be a great idea and something I would do anyway if I get Laid ore not.

Imagine you live in a small city you're just a regular guy in his 20's that developed a skill to making Money and now you're sitting on a huge Pile of wealth that you want to use to increase you're lifestyle since you baysicly kind of worked like a Dog from 17-22 Years and now you have all the time and the money to do the things you want but don't know where to start and how you cane leverage you're skills and Money to put you into the right Social Position so that you're lifestyle attracts an abundance of high quality woman that you could build a Hareem with and focuss on making more money instead of just chasing girls..

There is a Guy not fare away from where I live who hase a Networth in 3 digit Million Range 100 Million plus. And build his wealth true brothels which are legal here in Germany he Ritired at 35 and know just manages his Wealt and Jet Set'S true the World.

I think he is a bit famouse in America, since he hangs out with a few stares like Pamela Anderson ect.. he baysicle used his wealth to create fame and since this guy had mad game beeing a Pimp himself he know's how to deal with the Woman who come into his Live.

He used to be regulary in German TV SHOWs and know uses his Fanbook Facebook Page to create even more Fame and posts pictures of his Lifestyle his privat jets himself on the best Parties with Woman ect.

This Guy is one of my rolemodels but I am not interrested in everybody knowing my Name ore beeing Famous since to me privacey is one of the the biggest luxuries one cane have.

And in my Case I would have to develop my Game further since I don't have the advantage of making money buy renting Borthels to prostitutes [Image: smile.gif] In his case Game is his Job.
Anymore ideas ?

Buy a ferrari and roam around the city

skip meditation in an ashram. People do it for years and get nowhere, or get addicted to it jand need it just to feel normal. Go with brain science stuff and cutting-edge therapy for becoming emotionally centered:

-Neurofeedback from a top accredited practitioner
-IFS or Coherence therapy, again from top practitioner
-The Hoffman Process

I would also get my body in perfect shape. Monthly bloodwork, fixing up any joint aches and pains, doing functional screening to balance out any muscle imbalances, posture recorrection, etc. I'd read 4 Hour Body and do some of the expensive shit he recommends there, and also find the best posture recorrection I could.

Beyond that, hmm I dunno. Probably travel to awesome places. I'd also save big chunks, because Im only just old enough to realise that most of the things I want to spend money on now are things I'll look back and think "uhh. why did I do blow it on that..."

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:39 AM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:07 AM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

Hey Bramir and thx,

Question to you: in Which country would you do that ore in which City ? if you prefer Warm Weather. And how easy is it to get acces to university if you're actualy not realy a Student ? A friend of mine who moved from Frankfurt Germany to Brazil, toled me that you cane baysicly just buy an MBA, student Card ect there hase someone else experienced that. PROBLEM SOLVED I FOUND A WAY TO GET A STUDENT ID in Germany so that is no problem anymore [Image: banana.gif]

Anymore ideas ?

UP'S doppel Post, cane someone explain how I cane delete it ?

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:46 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

skip meditation in an ashram. People do it for years and get nowhere, or get addicted to it jand need it just to feel normal. Go with brain science stuff and cutting-edge therapy for becoming emotionally centered:

-Neurofeedback from a top accredited practitioner
-IFS or Coherence therapy, again from top practitioner
-The Hoffman Process

I would also get my body in perfect shape. Monthly bloodwork, fixing up any joint aches and pains, doing functional screening to balance out any muscle imbalances, posture recorrection, etc. I'd read 4 Hour Body and do some of the expensive shit he recommends there, and also find the best posture recorrection I could.

Beyond that, hmm I dunno. Probably travel to awesome places. I'd also save big chunks, because Im only just old enough to realise that most of the things I want to spend money on now are things I'll look back and think "uhh. why did I do blow it on that..."

That is exactly what I wanted to heare, thanks fore that.
I didn't have a clue that what you just talked about actualy existed and the 4 houer Body is my Next book now.And I am going to research about the posture correction since I cane improove there.
@Richie P do you have experience with that ? and maybe know someone who does that in a excelent way ? And do you have experience with the Hoffman Process ? to that Workshop since like a Smart idea to participate in. I love myslef and Improving and Discovering myself so this is pure Value. Thank you fore that.

By the Way I allready meditate and it is one of the reasons I actualy make Money I am not talking about that Englightend stuff, both just sitting still and concentrating. It helps me be focussed and execute like a General aswell ase noth beeing emotionaly effected from outside.

True Meditation I know that what ever happens I cane find Happines inside of me so I learned not to dependent on outside sources, like friends familiy money ect to be happy.

I meditate every day fore 21 Minutes and it is like a Holiday from Holiday [Image: smile.gif] And there a knew tecnologies I just found out about that help you acces you're Minds Alpha and Teta Levels...deep shit that helps you solve problems and get more creative which helps you in alot of erias of Life.

I am on the Same Page about noth wanting to Waste my Money but I don't have a Problem with material thing's since they cane bring alot of fun when you actualy enjoy them and apreciate them both there is just more than buying a few things to Life and the cool thing is at that Level you don't think do I buy a sunseeker 108 predator Yacht ore do I invest into myself you just do both since money is not a Problem.

Fore me it is about Experiences about the Day what do you do from waking up till going to bed what is you're day ore what do you want you're day to look like now that you have the options.
I have created a Financial Life that is funn to me I want to make the rest of my Life fun aswell.

Cool. yeah if you like meditation you should definitely check out Neurofeedback. It's basically much-enhanced meditation, custom-made to fine tune whatever dysfunctions you have in your brain... really good and worth trying. To give you an idea of how it can improve focus, they actually "cure" ADD with it (i.e. uptrain certain brainwaves in the area of the brain that has difficulty with focus + concentration - once they've increased through training, they stay there and the change is permanent).

It is also used for deep relaxation, trauma + emotional wound healing, etc. Find a good practitioner though because they vary alot.

re: posture, I havent looked into it too much yet.. I intend to soon. Im getting a frikkin "Lurch" laptop neck, it sucks. From what I've read, this woman Esther Gokhale (http://gokhalemethod.com) seems to be the authority on the subject- I'd start with her materials.

Quote: (11-01-2012 10:30 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

Cool. yeah if you like meditation you should definitely check out Neurofeedback. It's basically much-enhanced meditation, custom-made to fine tune whatever dysfunctions you have in your brain... really good and worth trying. To give you an idea of how it can improve focus, they actually "cure" ADD with it (i.e. uptrain certain brainwaves in the area of the brain that has difficulty with focus + concentration - once they've increased through training, they stay there and the change is permanent).

It is also used for deep relaxation, trauma + emotional wound healing, etc. Find a good practitioner though because they vary alot.

re: posture, I havent looked into it too much yet.. I intend to soon. Im getting a frikkin "Lurch" laptop neck, it sucks. From what I've read, this woman Esther Gokhale (http://gokhalemethod.com) seems to be the authority on the subject- I'd start with her materials.

Great, you give Value to this Topic...The Problem with Meditation the way I do it, is that you bayscily slip in and out of it and cane get distracted easily.

I know there are scientific ways that help you get the same benefits that is way neurofeedback might be a Smart Idea aswell. Is that something you have to aquire like a Skill, ore is there somebody kind of doing it to you like with hypnosis fore example. ?

I just checked the Gokhale Site, looks like something which cane help me deal with my Back Pain I just saw she offers clases in UK..that's an houer flight from where I am.

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:44 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

Buy a ferrari and roam around the city

That is Funn both after you do it 1000 Times you get bored of it.....I guess there is more to an awesome life than driving arround with a ferrari and roaming true the city and if you cane buy a ferrari everyfucking day it is just normal to you like driving a Honda you get accustomed to it...nothing against ferraris

Does anyone have experience, with the thinks that RichieP Wrote about like :The Hoffman Process, ore Neurofeedback Therapy ect.

I would love to know what the experience was and how it help's you in you're day to day live after you have gone true it.

From what I researched quickly it looks like you have acces to highly qualified proffesionals who support you working on you're beliefesystems and Emotions which is a huge thing, since most people are controlled by that in there daily Life without even knowing it.

Someone I know lightly toled me about a Girl who just gave him 30.000 Euro's just because she Liked he choose not too make it grow, but instead wasted it on wrong friends and even walked into a Police Station with 10K in Cash offcourse they took it [Image: smile.gif]....

The Problem was he had the believe system that he doesen't deserve to have Money so no matter how much he had I always blowed it like most lottery Winners. So working on things like that cane seriously help to make you're Life better.

I Personaly use techniques that help dealing with Beliefe Systems, my Subconsious Mind and my Emotions every day to get better results and I am always open to knew things in that eria that cane improve my life even more and bring me closer to my Goals and Visions in Life.

If only life were that easy. I think you're getting ahead of yourself here. Do you really think that someone is living the life you're dreaming about will be posting on this forum?

Do you have a business plan on making 50k/month let alone millions?

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:02 PM)OldRich Wrote:  

If only life were that easy. I think you're getting ahead of yourself here. Do you really think that someone is living the life you're dreaming about will be posting on this forum?

Do you have a business plan on making 50k/month let alone millions?

You're right it is not easy until you know what you're doing I know what I am doing when it comes to Money so I am Fine.

I Make Money, My Money Makes Money, and other People Make Money fore me that is the reality I am coming from.

Maybe I have not phrased my question right ore haven't highlighted enough, that this thread is not on how to make Money but how to Spend it by Investing it in you'reself and I have allready got some Valuable Information.
If anybody who cane focuss on what I wrote not the amount of Money I Posted cane bring some Value to this Thread I would be happy fore that.

I allready Got alot of Value:

1. Focuss on Developing you're Game before Flashing Cash
2.Moove to a Great College City Like Barcelona and Party and enjoy the Student Life
3.Improove you're Fitness and Health with a Personal Coach and Posture Proffesional.
4.Improve you're Mind and Emotional Health true Neurofeedback, Hoffman Prozess, Coherence Therapy.

This are things that I didn't actualy think about so that is awesome. That is what I mean by Providing Value to a Thread since all the things on this List you cane actualy implement you don't need to earn 6 Figures a Day to do that.

I know exactly where you are coming from Self. Welcome to the forum btw homie.

For my bday I'm getting 1k to do whatever I want with. And I plan on using the shit out of that money in order to improve me. But enough about myself, I do have some good ideas to talk about with ya and everyone else.

If I had more money to improve my Lifestyle, here's what I'd do.
Donate to some of the people that helped me become the shit
Well, it's hard getting pussy in this world sometimes. Feminists, fatties, lots of shit can get in our way from fucking some good girls. But we are pretty much strong at fucking girls. So, if I had some $$$ to improve my lifestyle, I'd just give each blogger here some cash. We're a fucked up family that knows what it takes to survive out here. I could care less what they did with the money.

It's just one of the only ways I know how to say "You know what bro. I didn't get pussy before knowing you, I used to be a pussy before knowing you as well. But now that I know you, I'm not a pussy and I'm getting pussy. So go take this money to do whatever you want. You pussy [Image: smile.gif]" without sounding like I'm kissing ass.

And donate to your fucking mom too. Because she's probably the only woman where all of this game theory and shit does not count for.

There's a lot more stuff I'd invest in, but I can't snitch on myself just yet!
--
But when it comes to your ideas, i kind of like them! I feel like most people should understand that they do not need a college life to fully make them a person in this economy. Right now I am about to make 30 bucks for writing some articles. And the more I work with my friend tk, it gets even better. I would rather fly a private jet than take a class on indifference curves. However, I have to admit I love college.

Staying in college while making that good amount of money is fucking awesome. You gain the ability to sculpt yourself into being the best man that you want to be. You can still fly the private jets, but now you also have a social circle no matter what. Your homies from college who graduated to become a millionare can now be on that private jet with you. He might not have as much game as you, but who cares? You have a friend that has a similar experience.

And although your opinion on keeping yourself anonymous, I think differently on that subject. Fame makes gaming easier. So if you already have some bombass game and then fame? You can get your dick sucked while posting on here.

Nope.

1. I'd get a wireless mic and earpiece set up and pay Roosh to guide me through the elderly opener through the lay.
2. personal chef - eat healthy all the time
3. personal trainer - "beach body"
4. language tutor - spanish and portuguese
5. vocal coach - projection and diction
6. salsa instructor
7. sales/persuasion/comedy/storytelling - i'd spend money on doing these things
8. ideally situated apartment that makes logistics easy.

You can do all of this on a middle class salary.

But say I was making the proverbial million bucks a year

All of the above plus

I'd build my own social harness/funnel along the lines of a
- local/regional/national tv show
- chain of hot clubs

WIA

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:59 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

For my bday I'm getting 1k to do whatever I want with. And I plan on using the shit out of that money in order to improve me. But enough about myself, I do have some good ideas to talk about with ya and everyone else.

Well, it's hard getting pussy in this world sometimes. Feminists, fatties, lots of shit can get in our way from fucking some good girls. But we are pretty much strong at fucking girls. So, if I had some $$$ to improve my lifestyle, I'd just give each blogger here some cash. We're a fucked up family that knows what it takes to survive out here. I could care less what they did with the money.

It's just one of the only ways I know how to say "You know what bro. I didn't get pussy before knowing you, I used to be a pussy before knowing you as well. But now that I know you, I'm not a pussy and I'm getting pussy. So go take this money to do whatever you want. You pussy [Image: smile.gif]" without sounding like I'm kissing ass.

And donate to your fucking mom too. Because she's probably the only woman where all of this game theory and shit does not count for.

--
But when it comes to your ideas, i kind of like them! I feel like most people should understand that they do not need a college life to fully make them a person in this economy. Right now I am about to make 30 bucks for writing some articles. And the more I work with my friend tk, it gets even better. I would rather fly a private jet than take a class on indifference curves. However, I have to admit I love college.

Staying in college while making that good amount of money is fucking awesome. You gain the ability to sculpt yourself into being the best man that you want to be. You can still fly the private jets, but now you also have a social circle no matter what. Your homies from college who graduated to become a millionare can now be on that private jet with you. He might not have as much game as you, but who cares? You have a friend that has a similar experience.

And although your opinion on keeping yourself anonymous, I think differently on that subject. Fame makes gaming easier. So if you already have some bombass game and then fame? You can get your dick sucked while posting on here.

Thank's Rosca that is what I was asking fore.
I don't have a Problem paying People who are the best at what they do so giving back ore compensating is definetly a great idea.

I have a friend that is an excellent forex Trader and owns a Wealthmanagment Company in Switzerland. He is managing a big Share of my Money I give him 25 % of the Profits since he is worth it and makes my Life easier.

I am grateful fore my Mum aswell and we have a great relationship and I share everything with here in Germany we say :alles schlampen Ausser Mutti " Which means all girls are sluts except Mum and i respeckt that.

There is nothing against College if you want to have a Job both if you want to Make real Money you should think about finding People who are succesful in real Life not in theory and actualy produce Results so you cane learn on how to do the things they do and implement them into you're own life.

That is bayscily what I did and know I don't nesseraly need other people to make Money both rather knowledge on other thinks like setting up a Trust, Buying Land ect..but that is Oftopic.

I know that Fame might help with getting my dick sucked , but the problem with Fame is that everybody you meet want's something from you so even though the Guy I talked about hase fame he can't just walk anywhere without people screaming his name ...sometimes you just want to Chill and go kind of underground and focuss on you're own stuff without getting called 1000 times a Day ore people waiting infront of you're house fore you to come out.

I think a kind of local fame is cool where you know the owner of the Restaurant's and the most Important People in you're eria that's what my Dad created fore himself and he enjoys it.

Great Reply

Quote:SelfPaid Wrote:

@THX I think that is a smart idea in my case my experience with Game is Limited and I could first focuss on developing my Game living a Student Lifestyle in a Great City with a nice flatt hiring a Personal Trainer and improove my Fitness and Body since I have a Body more like a child than the incredible hulk SmileI could do everything just dressed regulary since most people think I am a student I could totaly pull that of and ase long ase I don't talk about what I do nobody know's it.

Question to you: in Which country would you do that ore in which City ? if you prefer Warm Weather. And how easy is it to get acces to university if you're actualy not realy a Student ? A friend of mine who moved from Frankfurt Germany to Brazil, toled me that you cane baysicly just buy an MBA, student Card ect there hase someone else experienced that.

First, another friendly English lesson: there's no need to capitalize words in the middle of a sentence that aren't names or titles, unlike in German. If you want to thoroughly improve your English writing, I recommend reading The Elements of Style. It's very short but has the best lessons on proper, stylish English.

You seem very curious about infiltrating a college campus. [Image: angel.gif] Use the search function with the words "college town," and you'll find plenty of threads to get started, like this one. To chat up college girls, just do day game in a college town, on or near the university. Have a reason for being there, dress to blend in, be fun, and be prepared for more flakes and cliquish behavior. Simple, but easier said than done.

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:30 PM)TXH Wrote:  

Quote:SelfPaid Wrote:

@THX I think that is a smart idea in my case my experience with Game is Limited and I could first focuss on developing my Game living a Student Lifestyle in a Great City with a nice flatt hiring a Personal Trainer and improove my Fitness and Body since I have a Body more like a child than the incredible hulk SmileI could do everything just dressed regulary since most people think I am a student I could totaly pull that of and ase long ase I don't talk about what I do nobody know's it.

First, another friendly English lesson: there's no need to capitalize words in the middle of a sentence that aren't names or titles, unlike in German. If you want to thoroughly improve your English writing, I recommend reading The Elements of Style. It's very short but has the best lessons on proper, stylish English.

You seem very curious about infiltrating a college campus. [Image: angel.gif] Use the search function with the words "college town," and you'll find plenty of threads to get started, like this one. To chat up college girls, just do day game in a college town, on or near the university. Have a reason for being there, dress to blend in, be fun, and be prepared for more flakes and cliquish behavior. Simple, but easier said than done.

Thank you THX: The funny thing is I actualy have a British Passport, but I just have a weakness with handwriting in General and I prefer to Talk on phone ore Skype, ore on on on with People and I don't need to impress anyone so the writing book would be more something I could use fore myself.

The College Life is a good idea fore me because
1. I live in a College Town so I have some experience with the Life

2. I am going to leave Germany so I have a fresh start no one know's me plus I have to pay no taxes SmileMy Goverment actualy spends Money like it is Water. I want to be fluent in Spanisch and French so choosing Barcelona fore example woul be right Place to do that.

3. I cane be underground: I am a normal Guy who want's to study Spanisch and fuck Girls develop my Game and Build a great Social Circle and harem.I don't have to talk about Investing and stuff most people can't relate to that anyway.

I might need a fake id fore that but I just found a way how to organize that.
Fore me it is all about acuring skills and life experience I that I cane use, I have mastered the most important one fore me which was making Money without Working 16 houer day's and Setting up systems that make Money ore leverage my Money to Make More Money...(don't want to go into detail right here)

I could see me doing this fore 2-3 Years and than upgrading to the high Life since I should know how to Game without appearing Rich.

So that is cool know I want to improove my Social Skills and my Ability to persuade and influence, aswell ase negoiate and be grounded and more Relaxed. I have allready implemented Paleo into my daily Life buth my Body hase room fore improovment aswell.

I think the Game Skills help with building and maintaining great Friendships and fore my Business is all about trust and People so doing this would not just improove my Social Life both I cane integrate that into my Financial Life aswell. Great

I am happy to Post in this Forrum.

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:22 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

1. I'd get a wireless mic and earpiece set up and pay Roosh to guide me through the elderly opener through the lay.
2. personal chef - eat healthy all the time
3. personal trainer - "beach body"
4. language tutor - spanish and portuguese
5. vocal coach - projection and diction
6. salsa instructor
7. sales/persuasion/comedy/storytelling - i'd spend money on doing these things
8. ideally situated apartment that makes logistics easy.

You can do all of this on a middle class salary.

But say I was making the proverbial million bucks a year

All of the above plus

I'd build my own social harness/funnel along the lines of a
- local/regional/national tv show
- chain of hot clubs

WIA
LOL good Idea with Paying Roosh, do you think he would do it ?

Cool Idea hiring a Chef you could train him to cook Paleo Meals. In Africa thinks like that are pretty comon having, a Personal chef, Maid, Driver ect but I guess there are other places where you cane have that that are not that expensive aswell.

What would you exactly do to Improove you're sales skils, Story Telling ect, do you know someone who teaches that ? Ore coaches that. I know google is my Friend but i prefer looking at People who are recomended true worth of mout instead of Google.

"You can do all of this on a middle class salary."

It depend's what you call middle class I think to do that you might need between 25 and 30 K per month just a good Aparment might set you up 3-6K Per Month the chef, the coach and the other trainers might cost betwen 30 and 250 Euro Per houer. So if you calculate that you might need arround 1 K Per day Plus to make this realty. if you do it in Germany UK, France, America,...Might be different in Asia and it is certainly in Africa,

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:28 PM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

--

I don't have a Problem paying People who are the best at what they do so giving back ore compensating is definetly a great idea.

I have a friend that is an excellent forex Trader and owns a Wealthmanagment Company in Switzerland. He is managing a big Share of my Money I give him 25 % of the Profits since he is worth it and makes my Life easier.

I am grateful fore my Mum aswell and we have a great relationship and I share everything with here in Germany we say :alles schlampen Ausser Mutti " Which means all girls are sluts except Mum and i respeckt that.

There is nothing against College if you want to have a Job both if you want to Make real Money you should think about finding People who are succesful in real Life not in theory and actualy produce Results so you cane learn on how to do the things they do and implement them into you're own life.

That is bayscily what I did and know I don't nesseraly need other people to make Money both rather knowledge on other thinks like setting up a Trust, Buying Land ect..but that is Oftopic.

I know that Fame might help with getting my dick sucked , but the problem with Fame is that everybody you meet want's something from you so even though the Guy I talked about hase fame he can't just walk anywhere without people screaming his name ...sometimes you just want to Chill and go kind of underground and focuss on you're own stuff without getting called 1000 times a Day ore people waiting infront of you're house fore you to come out.

I think a kind of local fame is cool where you know the owner of the Restaurant's and the most Important People in you're eria that's what my Dad created fore himself and he enjoys it.

Great Reply
That's what's up brah. Working with friends is the best way to get shit done better.
If you want to get better at something get a friend to help you with whatever it is.
I have a friend that helps me lift weights
I have a friend that I help by telling him to do pushups.
I have friends that disapprove my fattie liking behavior at times.

They all help in some way.

But your thoughts on the college thing is exactly what I think! These teachers here are not living the life I want. I want to fuck bitches, get on TV or something, and make some money. Never in my life has a teacher said "Ok Rosca to finger a girl, you gotta hit her with the Spiderman fingers". (Spiderman finger joke goes to houston)

Although our thoughts on fame is rather different, I still respect your reasoning and decisions.

I know that Fame might help with getting my dick sucked

I gotta stop ya right there buddy. That's the point of being famous! Call me an attention whore, I don't care. I think that fame is just another dosage of red pill into one's life. People see you differently, what you do can impact societies. And I like that.

I'm in love with the thought that whenever I get off of a plane someone is screaming my name. I could fly anywhere and get pussy. Hell I could fuck in the air if I was famous. It's just me talking in my big dreams mindset. But I think that any player out there should think big. Which all of us are doing here.

But why would you pay Roosh to help you get bitches? I'd say fly down and hangout with him and you two get bitches collectively sounds more fun for the both of yall.

Nope.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:25 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:28 PM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

--

Great Reply
That's what's up brah. Working with friends is the best way to get shit done better.
If you want to get better at something get a friend to help you with whatever it is.
I have a friend that helps me lift weights
I have a friend that I help by telling him to do pushups.
I have friends that disapprove my fattie liking behavior at times.

They all help in some way.

But your thoughts on the college thing is exactly what I think! These teachers here are not living the life I want. I want to fuck bitches, get on TV or something, and make some money. Never in my life has a teacher said "Ok Rosca to finger a girl, you gotta hit her with the Spiderman fingers". (Spiderman finger joke goes to houston)

Although our thoughts on fame is rather different, I still respect your reasoning and decisions.

I know that Fame might help with getting my dick sucked

I gotta stop ya right there buddy. That's the point of being famous! Call me an attention whore, I don't care. I think that fame is just another dosage of red pill into one's life. People see you differently, what you do can impact societies. And I like that.

I'm in love with the thought that whenever I get off of a plane someone is screaming my name. I could fly anywhere and get pussy. Hell I could fuck in the air if I was famous. It's just me talking in my big dreams mindset. But I think that any player out there should think big. Which all of us are doing here.

But why would you pay Roosh to help you get bitches? I'd say fly down and hangout with him and you two get bitches collectively sounds more fun for the both of yall.

hehe Rosca you're cool and know the deal when it comes to learning things. Ok maybe I should realy think about the fame thing to be honest I love attention aswell, used to have alot of it in highschool since i wase a relaxed guy and loved to do cracy shit plus I am black and people here in Germany have lot's of positive attributes to that [Image: smile.gif] ...do you have big dig ect [Image: banana.gif] ..

That was all cool and I really loved it, the problem was i got so much fucking validation, that and was feeling so high from that, so i didn't gave a shit about other erias of my Life.

If everbody say's you're cool and likes you it's hard to see the thinks in you're life you might have to improove and fore me it took alot of discipline to shut everything up and go kind of underground instead of going out everyday and beeing on facebook, getting messages alle the time

I deleted my Profile and worked on Making Money instead of turning on my iphone and getting disctracted by people wanting something from me I turned it on silent. Instead of just partying I learned how to have fun beeing alone and ejoying the process of learning a skill and beeing focussed.

I don't know about you, but fore me that was nessary to bring my Finances in order and even though I go out now and enjoy it I always have [Image: smile.gif]

I make sure to come home and work my rituals and daily habbits that help me be and stay succesful. If I wouldn't do that I would be broke working in MC Donalds Partying everyday but wouldn't have the opertunities I have now.

It is funny since you don't need much to be happy ase fuck but to me that was not an option I wanted real freedome like you guy's call fuck you Money baysicly spending my day how I want to and in order to achieve that I had to do some things.

Fore me there is a Kind of Level where I cane indtrouduce fame to my Life but to do that all the other things have to be inplace ore you cane get fucked by it since it is a drug. .

.The guy that I talked about decided to get famouse when he allready had arround 17 Brothels and over 100Million networth so he was in a position to actualy handle it so if you think you are in a Position to handle it than why not fore me it' s Money Game Fame [Image: smile.gif] kind of like that I love simplyfing my Life and to much to fast just stresses me out and makes it to complicated.

By the way If you want fame have you seen that Korean Guy he definetly knows how to Create Fame Gangnam Style Girls actualy think he is sexy I watched a Video with interviews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHshctPO...re=related

Ore here http://princegermany.com/ is the Page of Marcus Eberhardt, the Pimp millionaire who bought his way into Fame by getting adopted by zsa gabor and prinz frederick..that is his website ( offcourse this guy uses money but he doesen't give a fuck if a girl fucks him because he is rich ore not [Image: smile.gif] )

He actualy hase a daughter now but before that he was rockin live even more.

[Image: amuse.gif]@Rosca

I forgott to add that like I said education is important to know what you're doing the question is who are you getting it frome and what do you want to achieve ? Fore example getting coached by a good playboy to me hase more Value than taking a course in college from a Proffesore about how human psychologie.

I would rather study human psychologie from a real life pimp than a Proffesor... just my preference with

Making Money the same thing I always learned from people who where succesful and knew how to make money and than used that knowledge to create my own style since I knew the rules of the Game. I choose my own school my own univiersity my own Teachers and my own subjects plus my own student Partners I don't need a Goverment ore an instituation which tells me what hase value to my life and what not.

Alot of People who make the world a better Place actualy did not follow the typical path that society hase programmed fore: us like go to school get a job marry retire and 2 years latter fucking die.

And at a certain level you don't even fully need to learn thing's but just stick to what you do best and pay people to implement the Rest and create the Results you want to have.(obviusly you need to understand the proces so that people cane not just screw you over)

It all sounds simpel and it actualy is if you do what you need to do to be in a Position like that.

Great idea about Roosh....hey Roosh how about a free one on one bootcamp fore every forrum member who brings a Water Pistole to shoot the fat cockblocks..would be a total win win situation I would "distract the obstacle on Friday nights and own Saturday you could teach me how to improove my skils and get laid sounds like a great deal..[Image: youtheman.gif] when it comes to Game