rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

Hi everybody [Image: smile.gif]

I answer questions about spanish women,so,don't hesitate to ask me ,I'm glad to help all of you with valuable information

So,I'f you're planning to come to Spain this post will be useful with valuable information from a native [Image: smile.gif]

Spanish girls are not the typical stereotype of being all brunettes,you can find from the arabic features..to the scandinavian stereotype (to know why this is possible just take a look at the history of Spain)

hare you have a sample video(they're high HB's,but I have friend who are similar to them):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcePKG2E0J0

Nice one.

Alot of people seem to say they're hard, closed off to cold-approaches, and it's all about social circle. What do you make of that? How about the importance of speaking spanish, and advantages/disadvantages of being a foreigner (caucasian) passing through?

As an Indian will I find it difficult to get laid there?

Quote: (11-01-2012 05:05 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

As an Indian will I find it difficult to get laid there?

Try to conquer Indian girls first, if you can succeed you will do fine everywhere.

Where abouts in Spain are you based?

[Image: AvyLeeRoth.gif]

^Average Spanish chica?

WIA

^^ Hell yeah!!

Does the fat epidemic affect Spain, most the girls I met from Spain were not attractive = fatties.

What are the demographics like? I was in madrid and barcelona in the spring and hardly saw any young hotties.

They were almost like retirement communities.

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:08 AM)jacks48 Wrote:  

What are the demographics like? I was in madrid and barcelona in the spring and hardly saw any young hotties.

Like Athlone posted in a Brazil thread, demographics are vital. I would venture to say that the reproduction rates in Spain were very low the last 20 yrs...so there are probably more young men than women. This may account for why Spain has so much prostitution, made up of women from E. Europe and South America. We would be glad to hear from the OP on these subjects.

spanish_courage, how is the pick-up scene in Spain? I have heard of Mario Luna, Nucleo and all the Seduccion Cientifica stuff. Have they got any more popular over there?

Here are some good daygame videos from Nucleo.

I'm currently seeing a Spanish girl so can offer some very small insights. All of her friends have graduated university and moved to England to "learn English". I put that in quotation marks because all they do is watch telly and get pissed. I have found them to be extremely social creatures and for a lone wolf like myself this has caused some problems. They cannot comprehend why anyone would choose to do anything alone and view this with suspicion. The girl I am seeing is also very hard work... its easy to upset her by saying one wrong word and she is extremely uptight. I don't know if its just her - I always imagined the Spanish to be a very laid back people.

Please OP tell us as much as you can about Spanish girls there is almost nothing on the web about them.

In Spain my lay rate for 30 days = 0-1 handjob of an ugly american
In Peru my lay rate for 30 days = 21

I also spent about the same amount of cash on both trips. Getting shitloads more for my money in Peru.

Peru wins. Spain can fuck off.

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:11 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Like Athlone posted in a Brazil thread, demographics are vital. I would venture to say that the reproduction rates in Spain were very low the last 20 yrs...so there are probably more young men than women. This may account for why Spain has so much prostitution, made up of women from E. Europe and South America. We would be glad to hear from the OP on these subjects.

Where did you go in Barcelona where you didn't see young girls?

The place is teeming with them.

I always here about the "Spain has so much prostitution" thing but I never see or notice that there.

I think it's mostly hype. At least from what I see.

G, this is from a Roissy post concerning Spain:

Is Spain The Worst Country In The World For Players?

December 6, 2010 by Heartiste

A reader forwarded an article about Spain being the world capital of prostitution.

"Prostitution is so popular (and socially accepted) in Spain that a United Nations study reports that 39 per cent of all Spanish men have used a prostitute’s services at least once. A Spanish Health Ministry survey in 2009 put the percentage of one-time prostitute users at 32 per cent: lower than the UN figure, perhaps, but far higher than the 14 per cent in liberal-minded Holland, or in Britain, where the figure is reported to oscillate between 5 and 10 per cent. And that was just those men willing to admit it".

Facts above anecdotes my friend.

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:53 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

A reader forwarded an article about Spain being the world capital of prostitution.

"Prostitution is so popular (and socially accepted) in Spain that a United Nations study reports that 39 per cent of all Spanish men have used a prostitute’s services at least once. A Spanish Health Ministry survey in 2009 put the percentage of one-time prostitute users at 32 per cent: lower than the UN figure, perhaps, but far higher than the 14 per cent in liberal-minded Holland, or in Britain, where the figure is reported to oscillate between 5 and 10 per cent. And that was just those men willing to admit it".

My point exactly.

I doubt these "facts".

How the f*ck do they know how many guys have slept with hookers?

Are there special cameras all over the world that record money changing hands and sex that I am unaware of?

There is no way to know this.

And anyways, is 39% high? I bet it is way higher in America.

So that is why I go off what I see.

Have you been to Spain?

Where do you see brothels?

Where do you see street hookers?

Do you ever get propositioned in high end bars?

Those things don't happen to me there, and I haven't seen them.

That is why I doubt these "facts".

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I always here about the "Spain has so much prostitution" thing but I never see or notice that there.

Hey G, I was staying slap bang in the centre, next to Plaça de Catalunya.

Now I remember noticing an improvement on madrid but I would not say it was teeming, I didn't see enough attractive women to think I would want to return for that reason.

Great city but in terms of seeing young hotties doesn't hold a candle to south american cities in brazil or colombia.

You can check out the median ages on http://www.indexmundi.com.
So for the non stat geeks, the median age means half the population will be younger than this age and half older. Here are some numbers

SPAIN
Median age: total: 40.9 years

USA
Median age: total: 37.1 years

Argentina
Median age: total: 30.7 years

Mexico
Median age: total: 27.4 years

Colombia
Median age: total: 28.3 years

Brazil
Median age: total: 29.6 years

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:53 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

My point exactly.

I doubt these "facts".

How the f*ck do they know how many guys have slept with hookers?

Are there special cameras all over the world that record money changing hands and sex that I am unaware of?

There is no way to know this.

And anyways, is 39% high? I bet it is way higher in America.

So that is why I go off what I see.

Have you been to Spain?

Where do you see brothels?

Where do you see street hookers?

Do you ever get propositioned in high end bars?

Those things don't happen to me there, and I haven't seen them.

That is why I doubt these "facts".

G, I dont think the UN or the Spanish Health Ministry are in on a conspiracy to make Spain look bad. Those are numbers that they tally for every country neutrally and as accurately as possible.
See how the numbers are so much higher in Spain than in England or Holland. In these 2 other countries there are so many sluts, there is no need for most men to go out whoremongering.
I can also back this up with my own anecdotes. I speak perfect Spanish and lived in Madrid 2x...the longest period being 3 months. Traveled a bit to Andalucia, Granada, Sevilla and stayed in Barcelona one week. I can tell you that the young spanish men I hung out were some of the most sexually repressed males in all of Europe (most were decent looking guys with good social skills). Their women are some of the biggest cockteasers in the world. That is why they go nuts when they see a Northern/ Eastern European girl or a Cololmbian/Dominican chick

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:09 PM)jacks48 Wrote:  

Ha. I knew it. You stayed on Las Ramblas.

Every time.

Either way, you were about two blocks or so from University of Barcelona.

Unless you were wearing a blindfold, or were caught in some kind of time space continuum on Las Ramblas, it shouldn't have been too hard to see young girls.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:14 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

G, I dont think the UN or the Spanish Health Ministry are in on a conspiracy to make Spain look bad. Those are numbers that they tally for every country neutrally and as accurately as possible.
See how the numbers are so much higher in Spain than in England or Holland. In these 2 other countries there are so many sluts, there is no need for most men to go out whoremongering.
I can also back this up with my own anecdotes. I speak perfect Spanish and lived in Madrid 2x...the longest period being 3 months. Traveled a bit to Andalucia, Granada, Sevilla and stayed in Barcelona one week. I can tell you that the young spanish men I hung out were some of the most sexually repressed males in all of Europe (most were decent looking guys with good social skills). Their women are some of the biggest cockteasers in the world. That is why they go nuts when they see a Northern/ Eastern European girl or a Cololmbian/Dominican chick

Gotcha.

So you didn't see any signs of prostitution either.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Every time.

Unless you were wearing a blindfold, or were caught in some kind of time space continuum on Las Ramblas, it shouldn't have been too hard to see young girls.

G, I saw a few but nothing to get excited about.

My rader was on although I was there with another chic, I actually pointed out to her how old everyone seemed which you wasn't too happy about, not enough young women for you she said! haha.

It certainly was not teeming with hot young chics in my mind, I don't think the women are the best looking.

For women it seemed much worse than london or NYC and not in the same league as south america.

Did you find it above average as a city? Any advise, I am based in london so it is dirt cheap to get too but am currently in south america. I wanted to find a spanish location full of hot women but couldn't find anything in the same league as here. Would be interested to hear your views, did you have much success in barca? maybe I have to give it another go!

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:32 PM)jacks48 Wrote:  

Every time.

My rader was on although I was there with another chic, I actually pointed out to her how old everyone seemed which you wasn't too happy about, not enough young women for you she said! haha.

It certainly was not teeming with hot young chics in my mind, I don't think the women are the best looking.

For women it seemed much worse than london or NYC and not in the same league as south america.

Did you find it above average as a city? Any advise, I am based in london so it is dirt cheap to get too but am currently in south america. I wanted to find a spanish location full of hot women but couldn't find anything in the same league as here. Would be interested to hear your views, did you have much success in barca? maybe I have to give it another go!

Where you there in winter or something?

Quote:Quote:

Did you find it above average as a city?

As a city it is one of my favorites overall.

Are there more fly girls in Barcelona than say Soho in NYC? No.

But if you roll to the best clubs, it will be packed with hot girls.

Hell, I was in the airport last summer and I saw a ton of hot girls that stopped me in my tracks.

In summer the place is swelling.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:32 PM)jacks48 Wrote:  

Every time.

Where you there in winter or something?

Quote:Quote:

Did you find it above average as a city?

As a city it is one of my favorites overall.

Are there more fly girls in Barcelona than say Soho in NYC? No.

But if you roll to the best clubs, it will be packed with hot girls.

Hell, I was in the airport last summer and I saw a ton of hot girls that stopped me in my tracks.

In summer the place is swelling.

I was there in October, didn't hit any clubs so my view just comes from what I saw on the street, restaurants etc.

I just thing if your aim is to look for women it doesn't stack up against colombia/brazil where it is teeming.

Even london, NYC, seem much better to me for women. If your intension is to pick up I think there are a lot of better destinations.

"Gotcha.
So you didn't see any signs of prostitution either"

Yes a Spanish friend took me to a brothel in Madrid. I stayed outside while he did his thing in 10 mins. Also, did see streetwalkers in certain shady parts of Madrid.
In Barcelona, a Mexican dude I met at a hostel went to a brothel with an Argentinian guy he was traveling with.
First of all Spanish men are discrete. If you dont know them well, they wont admit to you that they have paid for a hor before. Only when I made local friends did they admit it... and then joked with me about it.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:52 PM)jacks48 Wrote:  

I was there in October, didn't hit any clubs so my view just comes from what I saw on the street, restaurants etc.

So, stayed on Las Ramblas.

Didn't go to any clubs.

Yeah, we are on entirely different sheets of music.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:54 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Also, did see streetwalkers in certain shady parts of Madrid.

So exactly like any other city in the world.

Quote: (11-01-2012 05:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:52 PM)jacks48 Wrote:  

So, stayed on Las Ramblas.

Didn't go to any clubs.

Yeah, we are on entirely different sheets of music.

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:54 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Also, did see streetwalkers in certain shady parts of Madrid.

So exactly like any other city in the world.

G, just admit that the numbers and the evidence back me up. Just because you stay in certain places and do your thing, doesnt mean you have supervision like Superman. I am glad you didn´t see any signs of prostitution, because that means you were hanging out in awesome places with a great social circle.
But your word and what you saw isnt the truth, until you have hard evidence to back it up.