rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man arrested for running bad game

A guy was hunted by police for hugging a girl...

Quote:Quote:

"The female victim stated while walking to Ellis Library she passed an unknown individual who then turned, came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, putting her in a 'bear hug,'" the Clery release stated.

The woman attempted to free herself but was unable to. The incident ended when the suspected saw an unidentified individual approaching them. The suspect freed her and said, “Oh, I thought you were someone else‚” before fleeing the scene, the release stated.

"Fleeing the scene," like he raped her and had to run away.

This also seems to be the guy who asked a girl "Do I know you?" She felt threatened and alerted the authorities, which released a composite sketch of the man and put out a $1,500 reward for his capture..

[Image: October2012-480x619.jpg]

Turns out they nabbed the guy for "third degree assault." His name is forever ruined on Google and it's possible he may be put on a sex offender database.

This persecution of men is very real. Beware of any openers that involve touching outside of a nightclub environment. To make sure a girl is not "threatened", stick to indirect openers in public.

[Image: daygame.jpg]
(looks like this is becoming reality)

According to the comments, even rapists go indirect:

And do you know what the most common method is that rapists and armed robbers use to approach their victims? Either, "Excuse me. Do you know what time it is?" or "Excuse me. Do you have a light?

Dear lord, our worst nightmare is now becoming a reality.

They will not stop until all normal male behaviour is criminalised.

The worst thing is, it is other men allowing this sort of behaviour actively persecuting other men for behaving like males.

Without the aid of the apologists and the white knights in government and law enforcement, feminism wouldn't have got this far.

We've been betrayed by our own.

Reason #4,323 to leave the USA and never come back.

Scary stuff. Pretty soon in order to not offend any women men will be forced to kiss their ass upon meeting them so as to not set off these type of internal panic alarms. Of course many men will continue acting alpha (at least the ones that always were) because they know that these panic alarms can be disarmed with proper technique.

Bad game comes off as creepy. I don't think he would have had a problem if he had followed up properly. It seems as though he read a 'routine' off a website and tried to pull it off, panicked when it didn't go as planned and didn't have the balls/mental presence to turn it around.

It is very extreme for him to get charged with assault though.

I think this addresses a problem I faced as a freshman in college. I had a friend who was very touchy with women, and they'd let him get away with groping them. When I tried pulling that shit, they'd call me out on it. It took me a while to realize that your whole attitude and vibe has to match your actions. You can't just pull off shit like a choreographed dance and expect it to work, you actually have to feel that vibe and rakishness in your bones.

I'm pretty confident that guys here wouldn't make women feel threatened, but we have to know that game techniques like touching a girl can be seen as illegal in the wrong context.

I'd love to see a picture of this girl...

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:47 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I'd love to see a picture of this girl...

She's probably ugly as shit.
That's prolly why he ran away.

Nope.

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:09 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Well, I was out only for six months but things seem to be much worse now.

Are you saying approaching strangers from behind and locking them in the bear hug is a "normal male behavior"? To me this is a retarded behavior at best. And the dude obviously lacks any social skills, it was easy at least to pretend mistaken identity. Instead he run away, which basically puts a huge "I knew what I was doing was wrong" sign on his back. Idiot.

Still the guy was lucky. If a chick knew martial arts, he'd easily end up with a broken arm or worse as escaping such hugs is the MA basics, and all those escapes are rather painful for an attacker.

PS. The article said he was arrested on suspicion of assault. It doesn't mention any charges, and I don't see any way for him to end in a sex offender list for that.

It's a sad thing in general to be able to get an assault charge in your face for something like that, but I think this can only happen to someone without the slightest bit of social acuity.

Begs the question how you're supposed to train your social skills if they're so fucked up. Perhaps not by bearhugging people on the street at least.

The hotter the girl, the less of a problem she has with game. Most hot chicks roll their eyes at game or say, "Bring it on!"

The girl was a dumpy 5, I'll bet.

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:36 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Begs the question how you're supposed to train your social skills if they're so fucked up. Perhaps not by bearhugging people on the street at least.

Especially considering that Anderson is listed as a sophomore at MU studying psychology. He supposed to know better than a fucking computer programmer.

Oh the horror.

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:41 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This also seems to be the guy who asked a girl "Do I know you?" She felt threatened and alerted the authorities, which released a composite sketch of the man and put out a $1,500 reward for his capture..

This persecution of men is very real. Beware of any openers that involve touching outside of a nightclub environment. To make sure a girl is not "threatened", stick to indirect openers in public.

its sad but true.. but i dont care.. i'll just day game with touching but in a way as not to upset the girl. its about calibrating and making sure you and the female are comfortable about it. thats all. but i know what youre saying too. dont be surprised that in the future a law will be passed outlawing men from talking to females on the street.

fuck the police.

i tried to have a couple people i know arrested for a) stealing money from me and b) telling me over and over again "im gonna knock your fucking teeth in" when I said over & over again, I'm not gonna fight you.

The cops show, but don't do shit.

Instead, they arrest a guy who plausibly thought the girl was a friend. And they arrest me last week for something stupid & nongame related.

I fucking hate the police. I fucking hate the politicians who create this fucked up legal world.

Shit - I hope he didn't get the idea from my "Can I get a hug?" thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"The female victim stated while walking to Ellis Library she passed an unknown individual who then turned, came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, putting her in a 'bear hug,'" the Clery release stated.

The woman attempted to free herself but was unable to. The incident ended when the suspected saw an unidentified individual approaching them. The suspect freed her and said, “Oh, I thought you were someone else‚” before fleeing the scene, the release stated.

"Fleeing the scene," like he raped her and had to run away.

[Image: October2012-480x619.jpg]

Turns out they nabbed the guy for "third degree assault." His name is forever ruined on Google and it's possible he may be put on a sex offender database.

I think we have to draw a line between having bad game and being crazy. I'm not saying that some "crazy" people wouldn't be considered normal in olden times, but I'd be fucking scared if some guy I didn't know came up behind me and started hugging me. What the fuck is that?

Yeah this guy was being a dick. Don't know why anyone is bothered. Next you'll be saying 'fuck, a guy got arrested for sticking his hand up a girls skirt from behind,how the fuck can I ever finger a girl again?'.

It's called kino 'escalation' for a reason,i.e you escalate through following green light signals and testing the waters. You would not go up and grab a girls tits you'd never met before but it's perfectly acceptable to do so after escalating the kino naturally. I'd also bet my house he doesn't end up on a sex offenders list unless he has done this numerous times,in which case it's good to get the weirdo registered.

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:25 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:09 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Well, I was out only for six months but things seem to be much worse now.

Are you saying approaching strangers from behind and locking them in the bear hug is a "normal male behavior"? To me this is a retarded behavior at best. And the dude obviously lacks any social skills, it was easy at least to pretend mistaken identity. Instead he run away, which basically puts a huge "I knew what I was doing was wrong" sign on his back. Idiot.

Still the guy was lucky. If a chick knew martial arts, he'd easily end up with a broken arm or worse as escaping such hugs is the MA basics, and all those escapes are rather painful for an attacker.

PS. The article said he was arrested on suspicion of assault. It doesn't mention any charges, and I don't see any way for him to end in a sex offender list for that.

Welcome back oldnemesis.

I agree the act in itself is not normal and seems strange. But how do we know? It could have been innocuous and he could have genuinely mistaken the girl for someone he knew (beta orbiter?).

Nevertheless I think this illustrates the police's willingness to go to great lengths to punish men at the slightest misfracture. They seem to stand by idily whilst men are crucified in courts of law and taken for every penny by women. The institutional bias against men is breathtaking.

We no longer live in a society of meritocracy where success or performance by a male is celebrated. Instead it is vilified and any unscrupulous argument is used to belittle the achievement.

A man got a promotion - 'he got it because he's a man.'
A man earns a higher salary - 'gender bias in the workplace.'
A man loved his wife and kids but she got bored - 'take him for everything he's got.'

As Jack Donovan says in The Way of Men the vast majority of men want to contribute and demonstrate they are good men or good at being men. But hen a society looks to persecute a man for behaving naturally but within the supposed confines of the law, then where is the incentive for men to participate in society?

Men are the creators of civilisation and society. Their disenchantment and non participation in it will only lead to a fucked up skewed state of affairs - USA / UK. It's no secret the men on this board overwhelmingly prefer foreign women.

If one looks at the history of the Romans you can draw many parallels with the ultimate demise of their empire and the way the US is headed.

Well, his behavior was very weird for a public venue during the daytime. But an assualt charge seems excesssive, and going on a "Sex Offender" register is ridiculous. (Hint: Given the liberal interpretation of the term every last one of us, including all your mothers, are "sex offenders". Just by virtue of being an adult human being)

He needs to join the "Free Hugs" campaign, if it's still going. Actually that is a whole seperate game topic. Gaming girls who volunteer for the "Free Hugs" campaign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:41 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

The hotter the girl, the less of a problem she has with game. Most hot chicks roll their eyes at game or say, "Bring it on!"

The girl was a dumpy 5, I'll bet.

Here here..

This is truth.

Quote: (11-01-2012 06:30 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

I agree the act in itself is not normal and seems strange. But how do we know? It could have been innocuous and he could have genuinely mistaken the girl for someone he knew (beta orbiter?).

Thanks for the welcome.

In this case we don't know for sure, but we assume what happened by analyzing the description of the event provided by a third party (I hope you read the actual linked article, not just the post).

To me the fact the chick actually bothered to report him to the police speaks by itself. Now I understand the manosphere maintains the "they're all crazy bitches looking for every single opportunity to screw a honest man" attitude, but this wasn't my experience here in the US. I don't believe people get reported for nothing in statistically significant numbers. Think of it: if you've been going out to bars/clubs you probably have witnessed yourself quite a lot of very undesirable touching by some weird drunk guys. How many of them have you witnessed being reported to the police?

Nevertheless I think this illustrates the police's willingness to go to great lengths to punish men at the slightest misfracture. They seem to stand by idily whilst men are crucified in courts of law and taken for every penny by women. The institutional bias against men is breathtaking.

This is why the self-claimed "manosphere" here in the US is completely screwed. What you wrote here is absolutely ridiculous, and honestly just borderline stupid.

If you think this is an illustration and use the situation with the police "standing idly" while "men are taken for every penny by women in courts" as a comparison, I have some bad news for you. You have absolutely no idea how the judicial system has been working in this country. The police has zero power to interfere with the court processing. Not to mention family court processing are civil processes which do not involve the police in any meaningful way. If you make such grossly inaccurate statements - which basically scream "I have no idea what I'm even talking about" - there is absolutely no way any reasonable media or legislators would ever listen to what you say.

Unfortunately pretty much the whole "manosphere" seem to be exactly like that. Don't you guys have any self-respect? Could you at least use the less crazy examples to promote the agenda? Could you read some civics history so at least you can understand which way the system actually works, so you can propose the real solutions and not just bitching?

What you're saying is ultimately a shorter version of proclamations written by some guys who seem to believe everything would be fixed as soon as no-fault divorce is abolished and the "blue collar workers" can earn the "honest living" (meaning, good enough to support a large family on a single income while not living at some remote oil rig) again. And if it doesn't happen, the society is doomed. This is so utter bullshit that it is safe to say with leaders like that you don't even need enemies.

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:20 PM)panache Wrote:  

Bad game comes off as creepy. I don't think he would have had a problem if he had followed up properly. It seems as though he read a 'routine' off a website and tried to pull it off, panicked when it didn't go as planned and didn't have the balls/mental presence to turn it around.

It is very extreme for him to get charged with assault though.

I think this addresses a problem I faced as a freshman in college. I had a friend who was very touchy with women, and they'd let him get away with groping them. When I tried pulling that shit, they'd call me out on it. It took me a while to realize that your whole attitude and vibe has to match your actions. You can't just pull off shit like a choreographed dance and expect it to work, you actually have to feel that vibe and rakishness in your bones.

I think the situation was more that he didn't escalate....he started with way too personal of touching instead of building up to it after getting some indicators that it was ok.

I would punch him in the face if he did that shit to me or a girl I was with, becaues it is creepy as fuck.