rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Hamster and her Money are soon parted?

Aside from pulling a Tim Dog

You guys doing anything to sell goods, services, et cetera to women?

WIA

Quote: (10-30-2012 06:47 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

This one guy I know who lived in Asia used to send knock-off jeans back to his ex and she'd throw "pants parties" for her friends back here in Northern Cali. These girls were cash-rich - they knew it was knock-off but the markups were still huge. I think they were paying about $100 - $150 for a pair of fake jeans, depending on "brand" and style (my memory could be off).

He was doing pretty well with it before she got a call from customs and he pulled the plug.

Of course I would never do something like that. [Image: tongue.gif]

After that failed, I seriously considered buying Asian-made purses and sending them back to these girls. Some of the brands over there are real nice and never seen in this part of the world.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I know Pusscrook sells love to them...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Small business startup consulting to newly divorced women on their way to proving how independent they are. It hurts my head, all excitement, no concern about actual numbers. Use the word coaching often.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

redacted

Quote: (10-30-2012 07:06 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

After that failed, I seriously considered buying Asian-made purses and sending them back to these girls. Some of the brands over there are real nice and never seen in this part of the world.

I'd definitely have to test that on Pinterest before I sent that Western Money order to some dude on Alibaba though.

I wonder how much money the "law of attraction" people made off Oprah junkies?

WIA

I have a part-time job in an industry which caters to women. I don't want to go into what I sell, but it's usually considered a luxury item.
It's the most mind-numbing sales job I have ever had and I want to quit.
Forget about doing the Boiler Room sale to women. It turns them off in a second. You have to spend at least an hour leading them around the store trying to find the one special object. And pray they don't walk over to the competition.
In some ways, it's like trying to get laid at midnight in a crowded bar.
Most of my coworkers are older married women or gay.
They are decent people, but the job is dull. And impossible for the average straight man.
I took it because I needed some extra $$$ and thought it would improve my skills with women.
The cash has been lean, due in small part to a pathetic return policy. Our customer base is unbelievable fickle and will bring goods back for the most trivial of reasons. This seems to be more true for the men customers we have, but they tend to spend big when they buy at all.

Celebrity Camp

Get a studio, autotune, and make her the superstar she deserves to be. Put her on Youtube. Image consulting, etc.

A Cupcake store.

A Macaroon store.

A Hot Yoga Studio.

Tanning Salon.

Organic _____ shop.

"Sexy classes" Where you give women a chance to do whorish shit like Pole-dance classes, or dildo parties or some shit.

Now you can't really be the face of any of those. But you can fund them and then hire a bunch of women to be your firewall and just collect the money and laugh.

Quote: (10-30-2012 09:28 PM)kosko Wrote:  

A Cupcake store.

A Macaroon store.

A Hot Yoga Studio.

Tanning Salon.

Organic _____ shop.

"Sexy classes" Where you give women a chance to do whorish shit like Pole-dance classes, or dildo parties or some shit.

Now you can't really be the face of any of those. But you can fund them and then hire a bunch of women to be your firewall and just collect the money and laugh.

This is the key for what I do, I only get new work through referrals from other women. Its like dating/game...you can't just walk up to a woman and say "hey, I have a big dick lets bang" and expect that to result in a bang. However, if a woman says "hey I heard from so and so that guy has a big dick" you're getting easy lays. Getting women to sell your product or service to other women is the ticket.

Aesthetic Dental Reconstructions...aka 50+ year old ladies trying to look 18 again.

Usually, i throw in a oh, you look so much cuter now!!!! or some silly compliment that the older women dig so much. For all the people who worry about whether a women knows its a compliment or not, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Women know its a compliment, but cant help but smile and gush and stare at themselves in the mirror.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Tarot readings.

Quote: (10-30-2012 07:38 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Small business startup consulting to newly divorced women on their way to proving how independent they are. It hurts my head, all excitement, no concern about actual numbers. Use the word coaching often.

Wow! I love this idea. This sounds like a very precisely defined niche market that somebody could easily tap into. Something like a consulting around the personal development thing.

Quote: (10-30-2012 09:36 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

A Cupcake store.

A Macaroon store.

A Hot Yoga Studio.

Tanning Salon.

Organic _____ shop.

This is the key for what I do, I only get new work through referrals from other women. Its like dating/game...you can't just walk up to a woman and say "hey, I have a big dick lets bang" and expect that to result in a bang. However, if a woman says "hey I heard from so and so that guy has a big dick" you're getting easy lays. Getting women to sell your product or service to other women is the ticket.

Yeah, this makes sense because I have already demonstrated a high social value like in dating.

Quote: (10-30-2012 07:06 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2012 06:47 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

This one guy I know who lived in Asia used to send knock-off jeans back to his ex and she'd throw "pants parties" for her friends back here in Northern Cali. These girls were cash-rich - they knew it was knock-off but the markups were still huge. I think they were paying about $100 - $150 for a pair of fake jeans, depending on "brand" and style (my memory could be off).

He was doing pretty well with it before she got a call from customs and he pulled the plug.

Of course I would never do something like that. [Image: tongue.gif]

The idea that I had some time ago was to come up with a web site or social media site in the form of a membership site where I would let trendy women show off their newly bought fashion items to the rest of the members of such site based on the fact that many women are normally crazy about drawing attention to their newly purchased heels or piece of clothing, etc.

Quote: (10-31-2012 01:11 AM)fearless_seducer Wrote:  

The idea that I had some time ago was to come up with a web site or social media site in the form of a membership site where I would let trendy women show off their newly bought fashion items to the rest of the members of such site based on the fact that many women are normally crazy about drawing attention to their newly purchased heels or piece of clothing, etc.

Lotta purse forums are already like that.
Go to youtube and search for "haul video"

WIA

A Cupcake store.

A Macaroon store.

A Hot Yoga Studio.

Tanning Salon.

Organic _____ shop.

Lotta folks are doing that Brick and Mortar style, I wonder how many e-books there are on those topics

"how to open your hot yoga studio warmed by your cupcake oven in 10 easy steps"

Are Women big into E-books and that whole realm of Internet Marketing? I have no idea, just a general question as the area seems Male dominated.

Quote: (10-31-2012 11:09 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Are Women big into E-books and that whole realm of Internet Marketing? I have no idea, just a general question as the area seems Male dominated.

Not that I have noticed. Again I'm drawing from a sample of about 15 women here but they see the guts behind 'the internet' like computer programming. Coding is to women like garlic to vampires. Usually e-books on 'inspiration' or 'following your dreams'

Quote: (10-31-2012 11:09 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Depends on the woman. There are a # of women on WF, but like anything outside of the food/looks/comfort/children sphere, it's male dominated.

I figure I'll share a bit more for those interested. Here are 2 other people that I know women are buying from with business models that blow my mind. Google away but I'm not going to provide links.

1. Brenda Kinsel: This woman is an image consultant that sells 'how to be an image consultant' information to other women. What does she charge? $1250/month to send out a couple emails and .pdfs

2. Gerry Robert: Is a publishing enabler, he helps women become successful authors. He takes a 70/30 split on revenue, negotiates all of your big deals without you there (aka makes his own deal) and 'coaches and motivates' you on getting your book finally written. You do all the writing, you even do all of the sales contacts (he only negotiates). Cost besides the 30% revenue. $10k upfront and then $1000/month maintenance.

Both of these people's business models work with women because they don't actually do any work. They just make a woman feel good about herself and her potential, which is enough until said woman's balance sheet falls apart. Emotion sells, not results.