rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you "racist" when it comes to girls?

I'm coming to the realization that I strongly prefer white girls who are lighter than me. I have dated Latin girls, but even in South America they were whiter than myself except for maybe two exceptions. I don't prefer asians, indian, or black girls, yet I can't logically explain why. I see a pretty black girl and think, "She's cute" but I don't have any motivation to get at her.

I know a couple Persian guys and their preference for white girls is very strong. You'll NEVER see a Persian or Turkish guy with an asian or indian girl. I wonder if this is genetic.

I think my tastes definitely go through phases.

Before I lived in Thailand, I wasn't attracted to Asian women whatsoever. By the time I left, I had crazy yellow fever. I suspect that was largely a situational side effect.

I've never been attracted to black girls but I was watching some live audience show with a lot of slender, beautiful black women in the audience, and now I'm finding myself insanely drawn to the good-looking ones when I go out. Caught a couple checking me out too.

I don't think the curiousity is going to go away any time soon, but I guess that's good - if my tastes keep changing it'll keep life interesting.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yes, I prefer girls with tan, brown skin like myself. I'll fuck every color of the rainbow, but brown skin turns me on the most. It doesn't necessarily have to be brown but I like some color and not vampires. I like white girls a lot when they have a nice, healthy color to them though. I guess it would be like the Mediterranean color. I've been with pale white chicks and I couldn't stop thinking how pasty they are during sex.

Left is good. Right will get dicked down but I prefer left.
[Image: m220549989.jpg]

I'm naturally this color with no tan and love it on my girls. Number 1 color for me.
[Image: MV5BMjE1NjU3Mjg2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzcz...4,314_.jpg]

I used to only like white, Persian, and Indian girls. Then an Asian girl came on to me in Hawaii and now I like Asian girls. At present, a sexy Canadian beauty queen of native decent is showing interest. I don't generally like native girls, but for a beautiful native girl, it's on.

The only girls I'm not attracted to are black girls. And that hasn't changed even when they've shown interest. When I moved to DC for the first and only time, I sent an email home complaining about it being hard to find attractive women because there were so many black girls. My family -- all white people married to other white people -- was horrified that I was a 'racist', but I just don't find black girls attractive. Eventually, I found a decent amount of sexy girls in DC, mostly foreign interns, but at first I just noticed a lot of black girls and was not happy. (Western Canada is white, Asian, Indian, and native. Very few black people.)

I'm racist against all ugly girls. I don't like them.

I go through phases. A year or 2 of lighter, a year or 2 of darker. A year or 2 of thick, a year or 2 of skinny.

Imo, most of us prefer white because we grew up in the anglosphere and were taught that white girls are the top of the totem pole.

I've never really been attracted to Asians. I feel like it could be genetic?

I don't find many Asian women sexually attractive. Most attracted to Mediterranean-types.

I remember once when a boss of mine accused me of being racist because I told her I didn't find black girls attractive (at the time). The funny thing was that she had a thing for black guys and dated them almost exclusively. If she can prefer black guys without being racist, it logically follows that I can prefer another race without being racist. Sexual preference is not racism; Americans are so pc about this shit sometimes.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

It's also interesting in that most of the 'attractive' minorities (Asian, Indian and African-American) ALL have 'white' features.

I know some Asian countries consider wide eyes and pale skin an attractive feature. They even do surgeries to achieve the wide, open eye look. (looks ridiculous IMO). Also look at all the Bollywood actresses - you saw them in the street, no way would you think they were Indian. Most of the famous female African American have white features as well (paler skin, small noses).

Surely It has to all be social conditioning , rather than a genetic predisposition to a certain race.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

When it comes to females, I'm the definition of an omnivore. I have a taste for just about everything, and that taste doesn't vary all that much by group. My dick discriminates very little.

I like white girls-having lived in predominantly white environments for most of my life, they formed most of my early romantic experiences. I don't rank them ahead of others as a group the way most seem to do, however. They're as appealing as anybody (don't get it twisted-I do like them quite a bit), but they don't deserve the spot on a pedestal way above everyone else that so many are willing to give them. The other groups I'm about to mention have just as many good qualities, IMO.

I like Asian girls of all varieties (east, south, west). First girl I truly fell hard for back as a pre-teen was half-Asian.

I like black girls. I grew up around very few, but the girls I've fallen the hardest for in my life have been the black girls I've met in college. I tend to favor those with a background linked to lands outside of the USA. Hoodrats and those who carry vestiges of hoodrat behavior/language tend to repulse me, so this limits the pool within the USA that I can find really appealing. My issue with obesity and my unusually (for a black male living in America) muted interest in urban culture's view of "thickness" further limit my options here. Regardless of all this, I've still found a couple of gems, even within the African-American population lacking the recent immigrant background. One just has to look a bit harder.

I like girls of mixed racial heritage (including most Latinas). If you made me rank one group ahead of the rest in terms of which is most likely to appeal to me on average, then girls of mixed heritage (I know that includes many different combinations, but I'm going for brevity to summarize here) would likely come out first.

Long story short: no, I can honestly say that when it comes to chicks, I'm not "racist". I'll go for an attractive girl from any background, and I tend to give fairly equal weight to the different groups, though I find combinations to be particularly appealing.

I see this as an advantage, really. I find many guys, even other minorities, give disproportionate attention to white girls over others (and no, I don't think this is racist). My not having this tendency gives me a wider variety of appealing options due to broader attraction and, thanks to the existence of others who aren't as interested in some of the groups that I am into, I can face less competition in some environments.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-29-2012 03:28 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

It's also interesting in that most of the 'attractive' minorities (Asian, Indian and African-American) ALL have 'white' features.

Yes and no.

While most of the minorities you see held up as representatives of beauty have a similar set of features that we generally see in the white female population (ex: straight flowing hair, straighter facial features), these features are not necessarily "white" features, at least not exclusively so.

Quote:Quote:

I know some Asian countries consider wide eyes and pale skin an attractive feature.

Some do, yes. The appeal of pale skin is less widespread (note the popularity of tanning in Japan and much of the rest of the world), and wide eyes exist in most other racial groups.

Also look at all the Bollywood actresses - you saw them in the street, no way would you think they were Indian.

I don't buy that one. Even the more well known examples like Aishwarya Rai would stand out pretty clearly to me among a group of whites.

Most of the famous female African American have white features as well (paler skin, small noses).

The skin tone you see on the likes of Beyonce is not a "white" feature. It is lighter than is typical of many sub-saharan africans. This fact does not make it typical of whites, who (in America, at least) often invest quite an extensive amount of time, money and effort to attain it (or something like it).
Smaller noses aren't unique to whites either.

Surely It has to all be social conditioning , rather than a genetic predisposition to a certain race.

It is mostly the result of social conditioning, your attempted rationalizations notwithstanding.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I'm racist against white girls. They all look like football players to me.

Are fat girls considered a race? I mean I know some are big enough to be considered their own status as a municipality...

here's a question for you guys, have you guys noticed a difference in the 'smell' of girls (especially down there) based on race?

There´s not much to say here, as Athlone already wrote what I think. The only difference might be that I usually don´t go for white girls, even if they are good looking. The population here is almost exclusively white, so I´ve always been craving for something different. White, central euroean/nordic look doesn´t do anything for me. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Quote: (10-29-2012 03:34 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

When it comes to females, I'm the definition of an omnivore. I have a taste for just about everything, and that taste doesn't vary all that much by group. My dick discriminates very little.

I like white girls-having lived in predominantly white environments for most of my life, they formed most of my early romantic experiences. I don't rank them ahead of others as a group the way most seem to do, however. They're as appealing as anybody (don't get it twisted-I do like them quite a bit), but they don't deserve the spot on a pedestal way above everyone else that so many are willing to give them. The other groups I'm about to mention have just as many good qualities, IMO.

I like Asian girls of all varieties (east, south, west). First girl I truly fell hard for back as a pre-teen was half-Asian.

I like black girls. I grew up around very few, but the girls I've fallen the hardest for in my life have been the black girls I've met in college. I tend to favor those with a background linked to lands outside of the USA. Hoodrats and those who carry vestiges of hoodrat behavior/language tend to repulse me, so this limits the pool within the USA that I can find really appealing. My issue with obesity and my unusually (for a black male living in America) muted interest in urban culture's view of "thickness" further limit my options here. Regardless of all this, I've still found a couple of gems, even within the African-American population lacking the recent immigrant background. One just has to look a bit harder.

I like girls of mixed racial heritage (including most Latinas). If you made me rank one group ahead of the rest in terms of which is most likely to appeal to me on average, then girls of mixed heritage (I know that includes many different combinations, but I'm going for brevity to summarize here) would likely come out first.

Long story short: no, I can honestly say that when it comes to chicks, I'm not "racist". I'll go for an attractive girl from any background, and I tend to give fairly equal weight to the different groups, though I find combinations to be particularly appealing.

I see this as an advantage, really. I find many guys, even other minorities, give disproportionate attention to white girls over others (and no, I don't think this is racist). My not having this tendency gives me a wider variety of appealing options due to broader attraction and, thanks to the existence of others who aren't as interested in some of the groups that I am into, I can face less competition in some environments.

This basically mirrors my experince. Especially the bold part. It has to be a two-way street of course but since I really have no qualms on preferences race wise I'll go and approach lets say a Tamil girl whom I find attractive and I can almost guarantee she only gets hit on exclusively but Tamil dudes, SA dudes, and the odd white guy here and there.

I used to always exlusivly go for women whom were lighter then me but after a while I really ditched the idea.

I have a preference for women whom have the features which I value and desire the most. I like women with intense eyes, crazy ass hair, shiny glowing skin (olive, dark, or even pale - Redheads) so its no surprise that I rank Brown pr Persian girls very high on my list. Also body type plays a big role too which puts women like Latina and black girls higher up. But I'll plow down a flat haired Asian broad no problem (I don't like Flip chics, iunno why...they turn me the hell off I think because I grew up with so many). I loved tanned or dark girls but Ill plow down a albino Redhead.

My dick is truly color blind because I really do focus in on the little physical qualities all women display physically. I remember being younger and just scanning Miss World women as a gauge of what country had the hottest women (haha), it was a unrealistic metric but the only think I was able to grab from it was to be able to see *some* details of difference between countries/regions of the world versus others.

I've gotten (not banged ...yet...[Image: banana.gif]) at the very least with evrey dominate race of women. From Red-Head Welsh - to Aboriginal - to African - to South Asian - to all shit in between and its edges. So I've dipped my toe at least in every pool and really I like em all.. or else I would not of gotten with them.

To being it back its all about features. Evrey man has prefrenes and I don't think it is *racist* per-se but I generally always viewed the "lighter then me" line a cop-out. If your light Brown or White it really limits you. Also the contrast factor is very attractive which is why I think I like Redheads, so I question when a Male would not want to venture down that path of contrast. I feel he simply has not been exposed to quality prospects of women from other backgrounds.

But IMO I think its unfair to just line up and rate a bunch of girls equally. If you showed me a police line up of hot broads from each race I really don't know what female i'd pick. [Image: undecided.gif] Probably the Black girl because IMO a fine black girl trumps all simply because they are way more hard to find, and they always bring out the animal out in me (and just like Athlone I prefer petite, skinny, and slim Black women versus the 'curved' out ones).

Quote: (10-29-2012 04:28 AM)xy2k Wrote:  

here's a question for you guys, have you guys noticed a difference in the 'smell' of girls (especially down there) based on race?

As far as pussy smells: Mixed-Black aka Mulatto women. I can't even fuck with them anymore, as I have been displeased so many times by their stank ass pussies. My only hypothosis towards it is that evrey gorup of women, their pussies are just built and designed differently.

A Black female will take care of her pussy different from a white or Asian girl - little minor differences in cultural practices are present. So Mixed-girls whom are 90% of the time raised by their White mothers learn to take care of their pussies like white people - which is just not the same - I have no other idea how to explain it. [Image: huh.gif]

My friend used to always scoff at her best friend whom is Arab for taking like 10 showers a day. If this Arab girl took a shit or anything else she had to clean herself and take a shower. I always wondered bout it too but its a cultural thing, as (Arabs) wash themselves after any dirty business. I have gotten with both these girls, one is mixed-Black and a neat-freak whom lives a spotless life....

Her pussy smelled like a landfill.

The Arab girl whom is kind of a slob since she grew up with a ton of money and never had to lift a finger .... Her kitty smelled like candy.

This mirrors my homies expericnes. Anytime they dog a females cunt, its always a Mixed girl.

Not at all. IMO, black girls don't excite me much, but that might just be because I have this image of them being fat, loud and unfeminine (you could say the opposite for Asian girls, but again, it's not a function of their race, just of characteristics).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I didn't like Asian girls until I started screwing them, then I had a period of yellow fever until I got a white girlfriend, then I was drawn to the blonde haired look, now im leaning back to asian because they've been my last few hook ups here.

Seems that it's more your past experiences that will dictate sexual preference. Does a guy only date asians because he has yellow fever, or does he have yellow fever because his first 3 notches were asian?

Quote: (10-29-2012 02:40 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm coming to the realization that I strongly prefer white girls who are lighter than me. I have dated Latin girls, but even in South America they were whiter than myself except for maybe two exceptions. I don't prefer asians, indian, or black girls, yet I can't logically explain why. I see a pretty black girl and think, "She's cute" but I don't have any motivation to get at her.

I know a couple Persian guys and their preference for white girls is very strong. You'll NEVER see a Persian or Turkish guy with an asian or indian girl. I wonder if this is genetic.

I am similar to you. I am Hispanic and I strongly prefer light-skinned white girls.

I don't go out of my way to pick-up asians, indians or black chicks, but if one of these chicks is throwing herself at me, I don't look "gift pussy" in the mouth, and will smash her.

Some of it is cultural, but there also has to be a genetic component to wanting lighter women...I would look up studies showing this, but I am too lazy right now to do so.

white guy here.my preference is women with darker skin than me. when i was in argentina it bothered me many of the women were as light skinned as they were. ever since highschool i always went for the darker minority girls, it was just what i prefered. sadly my sexual preference has been an issue for some ex friends who i found to be racist. but i always believe you have to respect what your dick finds arousing as that is a great key to sexual happiness and ultimately to personal happiness.

my preference
- mestizas
- italian, dark spanish latinas
- filipinas, thais, tan SE girls
-indian-arabic women
-other east asians japanese, chinese korean
-mixed black
-white girls
-black girls

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Definitely not racist, but certainly self-xenophobic towards my own culture; basically, white American girls do absolutely nothing for me. I would much prefer a black girl or any color of foriegn woman under the sun. White American girls just don't take care of themselves very well, in my experience.

The only women I've dated in DC have been Russians and black girls. Go figure.

Quote: (10-29-2012 03:44 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

While most of the minorities you see held up as representatives of beauty have a similar set of features that we generally see in the white female population (ex: straight flowing hair, straighter facial features), these features are not necessarily "white" features, at least not exclusively so.

Regardless, it's obvious the prominent features which make a particular race distinct are often not accentuated in 'beautiful' women of said culture.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Yes and no.

Do you mean those features are universal for attractive girls across the world?

For example, men's universal preference for a hip to waist ratio of 0.7?

No

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:28 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Yes and no.

Do you mean those features are universal for attractive girls across the world?

For example, men's universal preference for a hip to waist ratio of 0.7?

Naw he means this...............

I'm pretty sure 99% of any lack of attraction I have for a particular girl is based on her size and personality. People might call me a racist if the pattern of my physical preference discrimination just happens to correlate highly with particular races.

It's not that I don't like Chicana or black girls, but the vast majority of them I encounter are overweight bitches who have no sense of self control or accountability.

Guys for the most part are a LOT less racist than women because it's all pink on the inside.