rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stinky Vagina Thread

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I worked most of last night, got loaded, dropped this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17199.html, then called up my latest work in progress.

Vietnamese, 9.2, AMAZING rack, which is unusual for an Asian.

Got the Vietnamese flag, but man...3 minutes in she was cumming like gangbusters and all of a sudden my whole fucking apartment smelled like fish sauce.

For one, this takes her down to at least a 6.2. I plowed through, finished, and showed her the door. Probably should've shown her the shower. I mean, she smelled lovely before we got down to business.

Oh yeah, I checked. My dick doesn't smell like fish sauce during it's business hours (24/7).

Now I know tons of fools who are active on this thread and practice what they preach have been here before...

The real question is: WTF can we do to prevent this/improve the situation?

I had to take a mean shower last night and I actually liked that girl, but man... Vietnamese fish sauce pussy? How cliche. Too much for me, hot and smart or not, there will not be another session.

Has anyone ever successfully cleared this up with class and swiftness?

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I recently encountered a similar problem with a chinese girl. Everything went fine, until I ate her out. Her juices tasted exactly like freshly chopped onion. Any explanations? It was kind of scary, I mean onions?! My fingers smelled like onion for he rest of the day, even after washing them. [Image: icon_eek.gif]

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Quote: (10-28-2012 10:42 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

I recently encountered a similar problem with a chinese girl. Everything went fine, until I ate her out. Her juices tasted exactly like freshly chopped onion. Any explanations? It was kind of scary, I mean onions?! My fingers smelled like onion for he rest of the day, even after washing them. [Image: icon_eek.gif]

I have five candles in my apt. I lit all of them and it didn't do shit. Literally had to broil 2 steaks with no fan running to get rid of the smell this morning.

#1stworldproblems

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I have encountered this problem a few times in my sexual career. It is called bacterial vaginosis. It appears to be quite common but what I find most curious is that girls can't smell it on themselves. I have had an experience much like yours Alpha where the room was literally filled with a pungent smell of fish.... and all I can think is... can you not smell that?!! I must stress these girls have been beautiful and sexy (until they drop their knickers) so it is not because they are dirty slappers or anything. So very disappointing. I remember one girl in particular who was a part time model and I genuinely liked her, but had to end it because of this problem. It has come to the point now when I'm about to have sex with a girl I am thinking "please taste like strawberry kittens, please taste like strawberry kittens".

The Stinky Vagina Thread

That's why I don't just bo cat randomly. I had one like that too and I don't know why. Maybe she has an STD that she has not addressed (sorry to fearmonger)

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Quote: (10-28-2012 12:10 PM)Moma Wrote:  

That's why I don't just bo cat randomly. I had one like that too and I don't know why. Maybe she has an STD that she has not addressed (sorry to fearmonger)

He's probably right... if something doesn't smell right... it probably isn't. The main purpose of human smell is to tell what things are poisonous.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

fishy smell = symptom of bacterial vaginosis. encountered it once i guess, but could not smell something before sex.
i noticed that pussy juice smells like cigarettes, if she is a regular smoker. what you put in your body, has to go somewhere. ewhh

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I banged a hot Thai chick who was like this too. I'd say a 7 or 8. Awesome tits. Got down to it and was just an instant disappointment. Smelled literally like salmon out of the plastic. Correlation between these Asian girls. Something to do with diet maybe?

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Could've been something she ate that day. Ive read where certain foods affect the way sperm tastes- it said fruit gives it a sweeter citric taste while meats give it a more sour taste. Whether its true or not I dont know but it would explain a lot if this applied to females as well.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Wash the sheets and febreze everything. The worst part about it is that other women pick up on the smell. They have finely tuned sniffers. It's a fact.

Team Nachos

The Stinky Vagina Thread

You wouldn't necessarily get a hint of odor until the lubrication starts flowing. It could be a sign of some kind of bacterial issue, or some women just naturally smell like that. It could also be her diet that contributes to it. Just like our ejaculate can take on a hint of what we've eaten most recently, these women's diet may likely include a lot of fish. If you walk into a room right after someone has really gone at it hard, you can smell a hint of pussy. For those of you that have gotten smacked by this odor just before you were about to eat a chick out, you have my sympathies...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The Stinky Vagina Thread

usually it's because of a yeast infection...if it smells seriously bad, there could be something wrong.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

[Image: PussyAirFreshener_SM_Asian.jpg]

[Image: stinky-pussy-air-freshener-498x498.jpg]

Team Nachos

The Stinky Vagina Thread

BAKING SODA

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Pussy air fresheners: made in the USA. [Image: american.gif]

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I once fucked a girl whose pussy stunk so bad that I took her home afterwards and when I came back I almost vomited MULTIPLE times from the smell in my bedroom while trying to sleep. Literally dry-heaved. I remember pushing to nut quickly just to get it over with and get her out of there.

Haunts me to this day. I have no idea what was wrong with that girl but if I never experienced it agian I'd be a happy man.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The Stinky Vagina Thread

A lot of it seems to depend on the girl. Some girls I've been with smelled clean while others smelled disgusting. I'm never sure if they are sick, have an STD, their diet, or just naturally smell that way.

What's annoying for me is that the smell lingers. I recently fingered a girl before banging and her smell on my finger lasted for days. I tried all kinds of soap to no avail. I'm not sure what the deal is with that, but I can't be the only one this has happened to.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Quote: (10-29-2012 05:44 AM)Neo Wrote:  

A lot of it seems to depend on the girl. Some girls I've been with smelled clean while others smelled disgusting. I'm never sure if they are sick, have an STD, their diet, or just naturally smell that way.

What's annoying for me is that the smell lingers. I recently fingered a girl before banging and her smell on my finger lasted for days. I tried all kinds of soap to no avail. I'm not sure what the deal is with that, but I can't be the only one this has happened to.
It's certainly happened to me.

I've found the best way to remove the godawful stench of a stank pussy is Listerine. It works amazingly well in my experience.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The Stinky Vagina Thread

The obvious answer is to bang them at their place. The only problem is you can't bang more than one per day without squeezing in a quick shower.

Team Nachos

The Stinky Vagina Thread

The funny thing is I've never experienced anything like this in any other country. You would think the Dominican girls would have some problems from walking around in the heat all day but it's the exact opposite. American girls are guilty because most dudes don't freak out. I've smashed girls that are in ltrs or just came out of one or even girls that everyone wants a piece of and the pussy is wrecked. I'm thinking what's the deal with these dudes and throw her out of my place. American guys aren't keeping the standard as far as I can see they're just too thirsty to care.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Quote: (10-29-2012 11:19 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

American guys aren't keeping the standard as far as I can see they're just too thirsty to care.

We should make a roosh forum pact to call out stinky pussies we come across - for the betterment of society...

Surely with all these great minds here we can brainstorm a tactful way to bring it up so it at least gets dealt with. Not to mention solving the problem can preserve repeat bangs with women who are otherwise cool and hot like those mentioned above. Like whipping a chubby girl with potential into shape but it takes one uncomfortable conversation and a matter of days instead of months or years lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I remember the first pussy I ever fingered stunk! Thank goodness it was not a sign of things to come. I've been with quite a few Asian girls. They had nice smelling pussies. I'd have to say the stinky ones you're meeting are not the norm. They should probably visit a gynecologist.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

Quote: (10-28-2012 04:29 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

BAKING SODA

solid

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

It is not a case of poor hygiene or anything like that. It is a yeast infection. It is most common in women after taking a course of antibiotics which can disrupt their PH levels.

The Stinky Vagina Thread

nothing worse...doesn't matter how hot a chick is if her twat stinks she's got to go.