rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travelling around SE Asia, finding my way to get laid

Hi all,
Since I'm new to forum (I had some limited experience with the game though).
For another half a year up to 10 months I will be travelling around SE Asia and try to bang hotties here. Good news is that I already had my first bang (description soon).

To meritum:
I was travelling Thailand for just 3 weeks now, and keep on approaching, but since I got a flu, don't go out for a few days, and now can revise what was happening last week.
There were several girls on different venues, so there were things I didn't know how to respond well.
one day I went to waterfalls trip. There was a girl I was interested in with the group of friends. At that point knew that no flag possible, since I was sick already and coughing a lot, but still trying to do my best. So we talked on that trip, just casual stuff, and later in the afternoon I was invited to join the group in the restaurant for dinner. It was fun, played some with her (Lichtenstein, very rare flag!), and we went to night bazaar. At some point of playing she asked me how old I think she is.
And the facts are that she already told me her history of life so I could figure out exactly that she is between 33 and 35. (after her degree she worked for 10 years). But I playfully said that she is 19. So she became serious and said that knowing all the stuff about her it was impossible, and what I was thinking for real. So having no better idea I said 33-35 (she looked in her early 30's, but still passed the boner test). Aparently she was 31, but it was for sure one of shit-tests.
What could my answer be here?

Another situation, I was in the after party club. It was already after 5 am, and I was tired and drunk. But there was a set of black girls. One was no more than 5, fat and not too pretty, other was 7. Nice huge bum, amazing smile. So I approached 7 and after some conversation (it was too loud for me to understand most of the things she said, but it is like this in most nightclubs, so the strategy was just nodding most of the time) went on dancing. Her butt was amazing to touch and she was definitely into me. After 30 minutes of sensual dance she said she would drink smth. First of all, the rule says not to buy drinks to a girl, and second, after whole night of drinking and club entry fees I smashed almost all my cash, so it was barely enough for 1 drink and taxi back to hotel. She said she wanted a bacardi breezer (and there were like 5 tastes). I ordered the whisky for me and approached to her saying that I didn't know what taste she wanted and mentioned (till now I feel ashamed) that I my credit card was out of funds after whole night of drinking.

What should be the playful answer (or even that she invites for the drink?)

She said it is ok, I never expected you to pay for my drinks. Saved. Later we danced some more, but kisses were just cheek turn. It was time to bounce, since I was on my last legs anyway (7 am). My last approach was to try taking her for breakfast, but she said shes not going without her friend and said that I eat breakfast and come back instead. Of course I didn't, just went back to hotel, had breakfast there and fell asleep. Later next day I wrote her smth (didn't apply the 2 days rule, know that), and she wrote me that she was all good, and had a dream that we kissed passionately. So I wrote back that I will make her dream come true once we meet in south of thailand (where she lives and I plan to go during my journey). How to proceed next? It will be text game for next month, so I will just have to maintain and maybe try to escalate..
Again, any ideas on that?

Hey Artur,

The Lichtenstein flag is very rare one indeed but I don't get from your story if something happened or not. The age answer should have been 29. If she is clearly in her early thirties then this would be the answer. Being over 30 is a big thing for almost all women. Better play dumb and stick to it. It of course depends on how the interaction was. There's a big difference in between serious and flirty.

In my opinion and I know the most posters here think the same way is that the "not buying a drink" rule is not written in stone. The rule is there to fend of girls who are solely talking to you to get free drinks and ask for them or hint to them in the first few minutes.
My technique is to approach girls with a full glass myself and to drink slow. If you walk up to her with a near empty glass then you're only one sip away from having to buy a new one and she probably expects that you offer her a drink too. Meeting a new girl and only buying a drink for yourself is deadly.
If you have a full glass then you have at least the time you drink your own drink to decide if you want to buy her one.

My advice is to always have emergency money in your pocket whether it is to buy at least one drink for a girl or for a taxi/ love hotel. Having no money in a club is killing for your inner game too.

I would keep contact with her but wouldn't expect too much of it and set myself up for disappointment when you go south. If she lives in Thailand she probably meets lots of guys. Next time you meet her make sure you have cash and don't make the same mistake again. Girls remember this sort of stuff.

Oh, and fuck the two days rule for texting. You're the man! You text when you want. I rarely back after two days, I usually text in the early afternoon after the night I met her to keep her memory fresh.

Good luck!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

With the age thing, if she doesn't understand you are joking I usually get more and more outrageous until she does get it. "Yeah you're right I was giving you extra... you're 15 aren't you? Can I see your fake ID?" It's my go-to move when girls don't get it to just get more and more outrageous... eventually they will get it.

I have never bought a girl a drink in my entire life, and I have banged 8 girls. But it's just cause I'm a cheap motherfucker. I'm not that good at night game so I would listen to Niel on that.

I do know that the 2 day rule for texting back is dumb. I used to use it when I first got into game. It can cost you girls. It's a common rule so girls suspect you are doing it. For example if you really like the girl, but force yourself to wait 2 days. You won't be able to hide your attraction for her so she will feel something is off. Just call when you want to.

What part of Thailand are you in? I will be there in a few weeks.

Neil, thanks for that, I like this drinks strategy. Accurate as many things you wrote actually.

With the text, I also used to text the next day evening, just to keep it fresh. Will try different settings though.
Now I'm in Chiang Mai, in late November will go to Myanmar, to come back to southern Thailand for late December/January.

Just a little edit on my previous post. I have banged 8 girls from clubs. Not at 8 total haha

Sounds fun, I think I will go to Phuket for christmas and new years