rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intervenion

Intervenion

Have you guys ever had someone come up to you and say you are fucked up? My driver came here to tell me that the girl downstairs won't have anything to do with me. She is an 8. And 18. I can't take another crushing blow like like that. Not trolling. I'm crushed.

Intervenion

Maybe I don't understand the situaiton fully, but if she won't have anything to do with you, why is she downstairs?

Is your driver trolling you?

Intervenion

^^^ She works in the hotel. I need a kick in the ass. Being a rockstar has it's downsides.

Intervenion

I don't know, sounds like you are red-lining.

Maybe you just need to vanish for a couple of days.

Find a secluded beach and just chill. Don't even think about girls or alcohol.

Intervenion

[quote='Pacesetter20' pid='293968' dateline='1351146249']
I don't know, sounds like you are red-lining.

Maybe you just need to vanish for a couple of days.

Find a secluded beach and just chill. Don't even think about girls or alcohol.
The other night my local driver ran me past a group of girls. They were at best 13. I can't deal with that. I bothers me to the core of my soul.

Intervenion

Are you on a drug called Aliblahba right now? Tiger blood?

Intervenion

There's more to this story. The cabbie was "white" and was so am I. But, those girls were black. That's why he looked on them as inferior. I can't even think this way. I'm ready to come back to civilization.

Intervenion

Whenever someone reports someone else saying something very strange, I always think "Why do they believe them?"

Why do you believe this guy?

Intervenion

How did I miss this thread? Hey bro you still crushed?

Intervenion

Quote: (10-25-2012 02:00 AM)germanico Wrote:  

He has these mini break downs occasionally. His infamous 'do you guys like me?' post still causes me to chuckle.

Intervenion

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:09 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2012 02:00 AM)germanico Wrote:  

He has these mini break downs occasionally. His infamous 'do you guys like me?' post still causes me to chuckle.

You can't live this lifestyle without hitting the wall now and again. The other night a forum member saw me rolling through a club. Fuck the gay ass Latin music. When the DJ spun techno? Fuckkkkkkk. Girls were literally grabbing me by the shirt to dance. And watch. I opened a table of 6, with the momma hen there, and won. This shit takes energy, and I crash from the need.

A unit once dared me to kiss an armed IED. I did. The scolding I got from the EOD unit 4 hours later still resonates. Google back to 05, when an IED blew up 112 people in Baghdad. I was on mission, and saw that aftermath. Infants pieces thrown on the streets. I keep it together everyday, but my patience for humanity is grown thin. And the hamster? I nuke quickly without reservation. Like last night. 3 went down.

Being a rockstar is hard. Be careful what you wish for.

Intervenion

I'll be there soon to make sure Mr Ali doesn't drink too much. I'm a good influence

Intervenion

My friend went out with Ali on Sunday and he said that Ali was in his Rockstar mood and had lots of girls in the club talking and trying to dance with him.

Intervenion

Quote: (11-06-2012 01:46 PM)patron Wrote:  

My friend went out with Ali on Sunday and he said that Ali was in his Rockstar mood and had lots of girls in the club talking and trying to dance with him.

I was on. It takes sooooo much energy to be in that mode. That's why I crash. I got the bartenders phone number. The super hot one is for your friend. I've been marked, and and only wing at this point. That other bartender has an ass that is straight out of a fucking reggeton video. I would pay top dollar to see that bobbing on my dick. FUCKKKKKKKKKK.

I crushed a girl on facebook the other night after my rockstar run. What I wrote to her was nothing less than stupid and cruel. I've cried over it, and will have to return to Santo Domingo to apologize in person. Not every girl is a hamster. I have become the worst. There's no way with my current attidude that I'll get laid in the states.

Intervenion

What do you mean by being a rockstar. Do you roll in there with a guitar busting out sick licks?

Intervenion

Quote: (11-06-2012 02:49 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

What do you mean by being a rockstar. Do you roll in there with a guitar busting out sick licks?

I look like a rockstar. All those girls wanted to see was me shacking my hair. When I return I'll have a guitar and sing Spanish songs. That will makeup for my lack of dancing Salsa, Bachata, y Merengue. God I hate those genres. Fretdancer will list me the easiest songs in Spanish. Again, the members on this forum are amazing. I thank you all.

Intervenion

Rockstar, going to a place where there are no gringo. Having blonde hair, taking your time walking through the crowd, Giving the girls the look, grabbing them around the waist as you pass and telling them hola. Game on.

Intervenion

Ali does everything in slow motion to get attention. Some girls have even said he fucks in slow motion because of his dedication to game.

I caught a glimpse of his skills at the airport.

Intervenion

Quote: (11-06-2012 02:58 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2012 02:49 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I look like a rockstar. All those girls wanted to see was me shacking my hair. When I return I'll have a guitar and sing Spanish songs. That will makeup for my lack of dancing Salsa, Bachata, y Merengue. God I hate those genres. Fretdancer will list me the easiest songs in Spanish. Again, the members on this forum are amazing. I thank you all.

My dear Ali, you need a country that is in between. DR is extreme and I will be in your same position soon, but I will only stay 2 months.
Brazil sounds about right, but dont come to Manaus because it will be the same shit as the DR. Chill by the beautiful beaches in the Northeast of Brazil. You wont be a rock star but you will get some nice looking girls taking care of you while do your rehab.
As with young girls I lost a hot 8.5 17 yr old today, so dont sweat it.

Intervenion

Keep your head up Ali. Sometimes all it takes is a change of pace; some sober sex with a regular to regroup and get the booze out of your system. Sounds like you need to be constantly on edge in the DR, maybe spend some time where it's more relaxed. High energy game really takes it out of some people, I guess it energizes others. I can't really do it. Do you need to start running lower energy game?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Intervenion

My right hand is still numb from the beat down I had to give here. It's gonna require a doc. The night I got robbed I had a 50K peso note for reward. I redacted that when the story unfolded. Had I been hurt? Would have been out of my hands.

The other night about 20 cops shook me down. I kept my composure, but was scared. Not the first time I went through this shit here. Won't be the last.

Tonight I'm gonna start drinking copious amounts of rum, throw big money on the roulette table, and have sex.

Intervenion

Quote: (11-06-2012 06:36 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

My right hand is still numb from the beat down I had to give here. It's gonna require a doc.

Yo go easy on the violence. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Intervenion

"Tonight I'm gonna start drinking copious amounts of rum, throw big money on the roulette table, and have sex."

That's what I'm talkin bout right here!

Intervenion

There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about eating a bullet. I got famous with National Guard units in Iraq. It got to the point a Lt. told me I was looking for death. There was a time when the front HUMVEE got hit with an IED. EVERYTHING went south at that point. Soldiers injured, truck fucked, and gunfire. The Lt requested I take charge of the last two trucks. I had to man up and walk the line. The soldiers were scared and hunkered down. I rallied the troops. I stood the line and never fired a shot that day. I accepted the rounds, walked the line, and new that the "next" on was for me. My courage was from the Marines, Dan Daly, Smedley Butler, and Chesty God rest his soul. I can't even tell what happened. I got a girl swacking at me right now.

Intervenion

I got the fucking shakes,. In 5 hours I have to be on. An 8 just left my room, and cleaned it. I have take her to the North Coast. UGNNNNNNN.