rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus freak girls.... the only "normal girls" in the US???

I think it's interesting that you call them "freaks" and "normal" in the same sentence.

Coming from a town with more churches than all of the fast food joints combined jesus freak girls are only normal in the sense that they want a traditional relationship. They're not going to give up the pussy before marriage (unless you convert them), they're going to be constantly at an opposition to you if you don't agree with their values, you have to see her parents, actually 'court' her the list goes on and on. I'll take a girl who worships at the altar of cock over one who's LMR will be "but jesus is watching us" any day.

The moment a chick starts with "the Lord this, and the Lord that" I'm OUT.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Didn't Dalrock write about this? Most religious Christian American girls, he wrote, are just as hypergamous, maybe even more, than the average ones. Dalrock goes on to say that they basically hold Jesus as the standard for all the guys they date. In other words, looks like a rock star with a six pack, has immense social proof while at the same time righteous and pious. It's an impossible standard to live up to.

I can't deal with religious chicks.
Its a big turn off for me..like Timoteo said.
Once the jesus talk starts out..either im dropping her...or theirs gonna be a argument..with me laughing at her

I am the cock carousel

take away the promise of eternal life and they'd be the same hypergamous broads as all of them.

human incentives

They might not give up the pussy but the ass and blowjobs are given out like party favors. You're dealing with hoardcore rationalization hamster. "He only fucked my ass, so I'm still a virgin."

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:51 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

They might not give up the pussy but the ass and blowjobs are given out like party favors. You're dealing with hoardcore rationalization hamster. "He only fucked my ass, so I'm still a virgin."

So... like every other girl

Could be worth it, but as stated you will have to deal with a bunch of their bs-I'm not that religious so Im just not into them that much. You can find sweet ones yes, but again with the bs.

I met one here in DC, and was talking to her while on the metro leaving from some bars-she was one of my boys girls friends. Really funny story, cause there was this (possibly) middle eastern looking type guy sitting across from me. When this girl told me, 'My relationship with Jesus is one of the most important ones in my life' (I'll preface this with the fact that she said this while telling me that she had basically spent two years of her life in a hospital due to being sick or broken something -I can't remember, which I thought was at least a bit cool that she had been through some shit in her life and not have everything handed to her easily...gives her some real character)-me and this guy just locked eyes as soon as she said it. I definitely must have had the, 'Aw shit'/Deer in headlights look in my eyes when she was telling me her religious stuff and this guy just had the 'Damn that sucks' look in his eyes. It was hilarious. I was so trying not to laugh when this girl was telling me this and looking at this dude, and I knew he knew exactly what I was thinking cause he was expressing the same sentiment from his facial expression-a definitely glorious dude moment. I was just trying to do all I can not to laugh, even though she was legitimately a good girl-I just can't do religious chicas. Their opinions and beliefs are VASTLY different from mine. I've picked myself up out of more situations than any guy out there in space or whatever the fuck has done it for me. Have personal faith and do the right thing at times yes, but organized religion is such bs.

When I was younger, my mom (who isn't religious) made my brother and me go to church to appease my grandmother. It was a tortuous experience, and some Sundays we never actually made it. We'd stop at the basketball courts on the way, and end up playing (yea...in slacks and shoes!). My grandmother would call my mom later and tell her she didn't see us, but we'd swear we were there. After a while, she got the message and told us we didn't have to go anymore.

The reverend there was the most fornicatin' motherfucker around (as we have all seen, men of God/The Church/The Cloth ALL get theirs. Sometimes from little boys too...). They're charismatic men - leaders and counselors that people confide in. The Rev straight RAN through the congregation. Lots of chicks go to church just to meet men (some guys go for pussy too), and don't hesitate to give it up if the Rev shows them special attention. I just can't stomach these supposedly religious chicks that do dirt Monday through Saturday, then go to church on Sunday to wash it all off. I'm not religious, and I don't care if others are. I just don't want to hear about it. I don't want the sales pitch, or hear any holier-than-thou nonsense when in truth, you don't live your life any differently than the rest of us.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

the hardcore ones are a write off unless you are genuinely into the church, however the ones on the margins of the church are great, they aren't in the pious inner circle because they usually have done something slutty, or drink or whatever. So they tend to be like 'normal' girls who get shamed every sunday for their behaviour. Seems like an Ok setup to me.

Reference: We used to hire 100 or so seasonal workers from a bible college and there were some maaaajor sluts, mostly sent to the college as a last ditch effort to get reformed.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (10-24-2012 11:25 PM)jackson.henley Wrote:  

for some reason I want to bang that chick doggy style while choking the shit out of her. [Image: banana.gif]

boredom is evil

She's pretty damn cute without those glasses:

7.5-8/10, would rail (if its alright with Jesus).

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

It's all well and good as long as they conceive young and don't go the career route. If they do they end up as 27-35 year old virgins already past their prime, still holding out for "the one" as time ticks away. They would also be less likely to abort the retarded child that might ultimately result from this.

Quote: (10-25-2012 04:49 PM)le prince perdu Wrote:  

for some reason I want to bang that chick doggy style while choking the shit out of her. [Image: banana.gif]

It's those damn glasses. They make her look like a nerdy girl you'd find in the library that's never been banged properly.

Bible passages wouldn't be the only thing I'd be going through if she was at my Sunday school.

She could use a side of Rapture.

Almost 5 years have passed since this thread was started.
I wonder if the majority of forum members is still hostile to these types of girls even today ?

There are HUGE advantages to a traditional church girl, fellas. If you find a good one, you will have a girl that has been raised on and fully believes her man is in charge. She has revered her parents as authorities and will transfer that authority to her husband, putting his wishes foremost. Yes, including his sexual wants...if she has been properly taught about sex in marriage.
She will almost always be a good cook and home-maker. She will want children.
Now yes, this works best if you are a man of faith, because the girls of this type won't marry a non-believer, under most circumstances. But it doesn't mean you can't land one and still keep the lifestyle you want.
I, for example, have my wife and home life and everyone is happy, but I am able to travel extensively for business all around the globe and can when I am in that sphere, the world is my playground.
All things in moderation... ;-)

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

As long as her beliefs are genuine, I think it would be great to be with a bible basher. Any girl who refuses to open her legs until she's absolutely sure that she wants to be with a guy gets my respect. It's rare and refreshing to find a girl who actually stands for something. As for the idea that the sex would be boring, I don't think that's true. Anyone can learn, and it would be fun to teach. God bless bible bashers.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (04-14-2017 06:28 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Almost 5 years have passed since this thread was started.
I wonder if the majority of forum members is still hostile to these types of girls even today ?

Probably not. After dealing with the rapidly deteriorating female attitudes in the last 5 years (SJWs shudder) it seems like most guys are seeing the light. Gaming sluts is fun for awhile in your 20's, but you have to grow up eventually. There seems to have been a realization on this forum that if a society only cultivates and rewards slut females, eventually there will be no decent women to start a family with. Now most guys are starting sing a different tune in regards to religious/conservative girls.

In my experience hot religious girls are just as bad as regular girls. They just try to hide it more.

Quote: (04-14-2017 01:13 PM)Repo Wrote:  

In my experience hot religious girls are just as bad as regular girls. They just try to hide it more.

[Image: bc89b9441fb4e895692453af840be84e14837365...dcc611.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-14-2017 01:13 PM)Repo Wrote:  

This.

The Lord God is powerful, but it's a toss-up between Him and bipolar disorder.

I say this as a guy who spent a few weeks getting deepthroated by some guy's scripture-oriented wife. AWALT? (He took her back when she was done, though. Marriage is sacred.)

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!