rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you tell girls about game? LTRs or otherwise

I was dating a girl a while ago who said offhand something was "beta", and I was like wo... So I asked her how much of "that stuff" she knew about and she said she had heard about it on a sitcom (i think how i met your mother or 2 and a half men) and had read some things online. I was like oh, that's cool, that stuff is really interesting but some people get too obsessed with it and don't act like themselves. That's about as far as the discussion went, never came up again.

On the one hand, I think talking about game with a girl you are banging would be cool, if she got it and understood it it would bring you together. On the other hand, it does kind of ruin the "magic" of it. Obviously (i hope) nobody is going to be telling a girl "so based on this online guide I read by a hairy guy, I deliberately waited 3 hours to text you back, and then texted you at an odd-numbered time so you wasn't thinking I was doing that". But I'm talking about just the general principles of it and how it works. Maybe without being too specific talk about how you gamed her. I dunno how that would go for me.

Anyway, the other reason I made this thread is I was reading the boyfriend destroyer thread made me think about how somebody in an LTR would defend against that style of game, especially since that thread talked about the other guy basically spinning all game behaviors as actually being beta. So what does somebody do to defend against this? Would "inoculating" a girl against this work, by telling her about it? Or would that just make you look insecure? My opinion is that the best defense against somebody poaching your girl is to lay the dick down as well as possible.

There is Pro's and Con's to both, on one hand it will bring you closer, she'll know she has a man who knows his stuff and can get more women if it came down to you two breaking up or in that case a fight depending on her insecurity level being more to your benefit, on the other hand she could be turned of by it and just think you're a "Player" and wants nothing to do with someone like that. In my opinion I see it more towards a mans benefit, but don't give out all the secrets.

Quote:Quote:

My opinion is that the best defense against somebody poaching your girl is to lay the dick down as well as possible.

The best defense against getting your girl poached is to make sure you have more girls

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

My opinion is that the best defense against somebody poaching your girl is to lay the dick down as well as possible.

The best defense against getting your girl poached is to make sure you have more girls

Exactly

...also you should always try and resist the urge to teach /show off / share how you do things. You can only take away from the mystique and subsequently your power.

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

touche

I don't talk about game with girls. But I frequently do talk about sex roles, why men and women are different and should behave differently. I'll talk about what's attractive to women and men, in a distant, academic sense. Some think I'm a chauvinistic homophobic pig, but not enough to stop fucking me. You just have to be careful about getting too open with a girl who gives a shit, if you haven't had sex yet.

Some girls I don't mind telling that I say, used to be skinny, with bad posture, etc., and it doesn't hurt - and I'm not doing it to game them, just sharing my background. But some are divas who may think "Uh Oh, he seems cool, but he sounds like a FORMER NERD! EJECT! EJECT!" One of the hotter girls I banged, I was super cocky with her on our first date, on which we banged. But before the bang, during a conversation in the bar, she asked me if I was popular in high school and was getting with girls. She had already framed me in her mind as that guy, and she needed confirmation. I knew it was suicide to make her think otherwise, so I just gamely smirked, and let her think as she liked.

Like Basilransom said, dont cockblock yourself. ALways wait till after the bang to talk about game/social dynamics. Post bang, as long as you throw it down good, you can do no evil.

Just last month I cock blocked myself on a sure thing by pointing out gender differences, preferences, and her actual "masculine" behavior. LOL i knew I was going down a bad path but I couldnt stop myself. She kept going on about how she wants a powerful/high value man but also arguing that men and women are equal and any man she is with better listen to her. The kill shot on myself, "If the man you want is as smart, high value, and independent as you say, then why the hell would he defer to you when making decisions?"

I watched the hamster just stop in her head, get all confused, then start rolling again at top end speed on how I dont know what I'm talking about and if a man is really strong and independent he is secure enough to listen and defer to women.

I had to hit her with a handshake and walk away shakin my head.

I'm blasting a Chateau reader on the casual. No shit.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

what's the point of telling a girl that treat her by following "this online guide you read by a hairy guy..". you kind of ruin the magic as you said cause hen she knows you do some trick on her she thinks "it's not him, it's some tactic, i can't trust him". but when you act weirded out or give her super short answers or call her out on asking weird questions when you're confronted then she's like "oh shit he doesn't even know what he does, yaaay, that's just his personality, he is for real"

So what does somebody do to defend against BF destroying tactics? read again that thread. ALL BEHAVIOUR CAN BE REFRAMED. you just reframe the motherfucker exactly like he tried to reframe you. stonger frame wins..

he tries to pick you up / he's desperate / he has no girls to talk to / he's weird / what kind of bullshit did he say to you? / ne's needy / he plays asshole/bad boy / he's just playing disinterested / he asked you about your laptop and kept talking? he's interested but insincere maybe shy or too nice / etc

This is something I'm really interested in. I've been learning about game for 8 years, and a few times I've had a girlfriend say something like "have you heard of The Game?" I generally say "yeah never paid much attention to it" but it's an interesting thought to reconcile.

I talk about most of my exploits and successes/failures with one of my female friends.. She encourages me at every turn. I haven't yet had a discussion about it with any girl I've banged, though.

Quote: (10-23-2012 02:17 AM)Adam Michaels Wrote:  

Like Basilransom said, dont cockblock yourself. ALways wait till after the bang to talk about game/social dynamics. Post bang, as long as you throw it down good, you can do no evil.

Just last month I cock blocked myself on a sure thing by pointing out gender differences, preferences, and her actual "masculine" behavior. LOL i knew I was going down a bad path but I couldnt stop myself. She kept going on about how she wants a powerful/high value man but also arguing that men and women are equal and any man she is with better listen to her. The kill shot on myself, "If the man you want is as smart, high value, and independent as you say, then why the hell would he defer to you when making decisions?"

I watched the hamster just stop in her head, get all confused, then start rolling again at top end speed on how I dont know what I'm talking about and if a man is really strong and independent he is secure enough to listen and defer to women.

I had to hit her with a handshake and walk away shakin my head.

Yeah, of course this is a post-bang topic. Although I thought about trying to experiment with running meta game on a girl. Like "Hi. I read this guide on how to pick up girls..." and go from there. Direct but might work if you had the right vibe

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:46 PM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

Anyway, the other reason I made this thread is I was reading the boyfriend destroyer thread made me think about how somebody in an LTR would defend against that style of game, especially since that thread talked about the other guy basically spinning all game behaviors as actually being beta. So what does somebody do to defend against this? Would "inoculating" a girl against this work, by telling her about it? Or would that just make you look insecure? My opinion is that the best defense against somebody poaching your girl is to lay the dick down as well as possible.

I used to, now I don't. I thought i'd be slick and notice game principles in other couples, but invariably, chicks make anything about themselves.

WIA - "he should cut her off"
Chica - "Oh, is that what you did with me..."

That's just how they think, ime. Everything is about them. And once invited to run with her on her own hamster wheel, you're doomed.

WIA

jokingly tell them they are just another girl in your harem.

Had a girl tell me "you got game", I said something along the lines of "hah, I am who I am"

I will use some of the concepts post bang. One of the married babes I am fucking went completely nuts on me for no apparent reason -- jealousy, insecurity.

"You're flaking on me."
"Flaking?"
"Your lettting your emotions rule. I am not mad about it. Just sayin'"

Result, calmer demeanor.

Another one said to me after a few weeks of get togethers.

"Where is this going?"
"We're heading straight towards lots of ecstatic fucking."
"No, not that. Where is this relationship going?"
"You know what you are doing? You are giving me a shit-test."
"That's disgusting."
"No, think about it -- you are quizzing me, testing me, and looking for what you have in mind as a right answer that fits in some way with the way you feel."
"I don't have an answer in mind."
"Exactly. That defines what a shit test is. If my answer makes you feel good, I pass. If my answer makes you feel bad, I fail. It's a test. And it's a shit-test because even you don't know the real answer."

Never, EVER talk about game with a chick. Why would you?

That's like a magician telling the audience how the trick is done.

The entire idea behind game is that your actions should appear totally natural.

Women aren't interested in the nuts and bolts. They're focused on the final product.

Talking about game makes you appear less authentic in her mind. Always remember that game is essentially a trick. Women don't want to be tricked. They don't want to fuck a guy who has learned to mimic alpha behavior. They want to fuck an alpha. They want a natural.

Always make it look easy. Never let a woman know how much blood, sweat and tears you've expended in your journey through the game.

The proper response if a girl mentions anything about game?

Ignore it and talk about what you want to talk about.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (10-23-2012 09:19 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

I will use some of the concepts post bang. One of the married babes I am fucking went completely nuts on me for no apparent reason -- jealousy, insecurity.

"You're flaking on me."
"Flaking?"
"Your lettting your emotions rule. I am not mad about it. Just sayin'"

Result, calmer demeanor.

Another one said to me after a few weeks of get togethers.

"Where is this going?"
"We're heading straight towards lots of ecstatic fucking."
"No, not that. Where is this relationship going?"
"You know what you are doing? You are giving me a shit-test."
"That's disgusting."
"No, think about it -- you are quizzing me, testing me, and looking for what you have in mind as a right answer that fits in some way with the way you feel."
"I don't have an answer in mind."
"Exactly. That defines what a shit test is. If my answer makes you feel good, I pass. If my answer makes you feel bad, I fail. It's a test. And it's a shit-test because even you don't know the real answer."

Nice, how did that work?

Sure, comment on good game / bad game in movies. Joke around with it, show that you understand what's going on behind interactions, comment on other peoples' relationships, break down couples you see on dates in restaurants or bars. Most girls love this; it shows that you're socially savvy and perceptive. Turn it into a game of its own.

Only two things are off-limits: 1) don't use pickup jargon; all the short-hand phrases many of us use can also be expressed in every day language. 2) don't ruin her illusion that YOUR relationship just happened by talking about how you've been painstakingly practising and analysing game.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I don't talk about game per se. However, I don't hide what I know. I will talk about it if it comes up.

It's part of my frame; I have a body of knowledge that I use to understand the world around me. If it helps me explain something, I will break it down.

This understanding of human nature is a DHV. I know what makes her tick and what makes other women tick. She (whoever she is) is, and damned well should be, impressed.

Quote: (10-23-2012 10:40 AM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

Nice, how did that work?

It works well because it turns the tables.

Remember Roissy's 6th commandment. Emphasis mine.

VI. Keep her guessing

True to their inscrutable natures, women ask questions they don’t really want direct answers to. Woe be the man who plays it straight — his fate is the suffering of the beta. Evade, tease, obfuscate. She thrives when she has to imagine what you’re thinking about her, and withers when she knows exactly how you feel. A woman may want financial and family security, but she does not want passion security.

I tried it a few times starting up. Can't remember it doing me any good.

I'm learning that not only is it wise not to talk about game but not to talk to them at all about anything not related to the moment. Also no phone calls no more. If they call hit the fuck you button and text back "Yes?" Girls troll for intel on you nonstop and have no plans to use it in your favor.

Quote: (10-23-2012 01:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm learning that not only is it wise not to talk about game but not to talk to them at all about anything not related to the moment. Also no phone calls no more. If they call hit the fuck you button and text back "Yes?" Girls troll for intel on you nonstop and have no plans to use it in your favor.

Gentlemen, heed these words.

However, you can talk of the future when you are stringing her imagination along, but never be concrete. You can talk of the past when it evokes good feelings, but only if YOU frame it.

Otherwise, it's only about the moment, as the Mech says.

Also, never talk about game AS game. My examples of the concepts are applied only to further my prominent position. The concepts can be useful leverage when the moment is right. But never reveal your schemes, your psychological ploys.

But don't hesitate to uncover THEIR ploys and let them know you recognize them...but always, ALWAYS, convey being non-judgmental. Their reaction? "Wow, he really understands me, he really accepts me for who I am."

It's an aphrodisicac to them. But in my mind I say, "Of course, I accept you for who you are so I can pound your pussy into shreds."