rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women at your work place.

I'm sure most of here can say we're working men, either it being in the office, construction, sales etc some jobs being more plentiful of women than an other. I'm currently in sales and loving it, Sometimes it's not always a good thing I can say I've had little spurts of women bring in there drama into work or just plain old stalk, I currently have a women who has been coming in to my work place every month or so telling me she misses talking to me or "I was around and just wanted to say hi!" she's in her 40's I'm in my 20's. She tells me that I should come to her place that she moved into that's next to my work all this in front of my coworker. I've explained I have a girlfriend and try to keep it short while being nice, we've spoken on the phone before (work related) and she admitted in wanting to have sex with me. I keep bringing up my girlfriend so she gets the hint. I'm mainly concerned because she comes in while my boss is in the work place. How can I get rid of her? This has been going on for 6 months.

Is she an employee from and old job? If so, blatantly tell her you do not find her attractive and she needs to stop coming around your work.
Is she a customer/current employee? If so, tell your boss about it and follow his advice. If you destroy her hamster and she is a customer, she can file complaints and cause you to lose your job.

If you want to play real safe with you job, you should let your boss know anyways.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

If she's not a customer or coworker, why not go for the smash?

she's older, she'll probably get the point that you want to stay with your gf and be discrete

go for the bang, after evaluating how potentially crazy she is

Quote:Quote:

She tells me that I should come to her place that she moved into that's next to my work all this in front of my coworker.

The fact that she is so open and bold is a major red flag. If you smash, I'd bet she'd pull crazy ass stunts and put more drama into your life.

I'd avoid. A 40-year old isn't worth the trouble.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Agreed, I see many red flags, I keep trying to be nice brush her off, when she advances and talks about her and me hanging out or anything related to me I switch the subject right away, I changed my number, a coworker over herd her talking to me and said "She really likes you huh?" I had to explain that she is kind of off and has kept coming into the store talking non sense. I need something of a better solution for her to just plain old leave me alone and let me work in peace, she seems like a coo coo one and I've had a coo coo go wild in my work about me after I rejected her. being nice while bringing up my girlfriend doesn't seem to make her go away. I need something that is going be A Proof.

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:15 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

She tells me that I should come to her place that she moved into that's next to my work all this in front of my coworker.

The fact that she is so open and bold is a major red flag. If you smash, I'd bet she'd pull crazy ass stunts and put more drama into your life.

I'd avoid. A 40-year old isn't worth the trouble.

This.

Do you think she's bangable? If yes, then keep her around for when you have to break a dry spell and she has nothing to do with you professionally. In a sentence - make her your beta orbiter!

Game is a necessary evil

Why not go for the bang? She's 40 and horny.
Make sure you bring your own rubbers though. Any and all protection she'd have at her place is in question because she's 40 and probably baby crazy.

Quote: (10-23-2012 09:54 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Make sure you bring your own rubbers though. Any and all protection she'd have at her place is in question because she's 40 and probably baby crazy.

That's the one thing you don't need to worry about.

Of woman ages 40 to 44, 29% will experience infertility. You can compare this to woman in their early 20s, of which 7% experience infertility, or women in their early 30s, who experience infertility 15% of the time.

Your chances of conceiving in any given month are also lower once you pass the big 4-0. While a 30 year old has about a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month, a 40 year old only has a 5% chance per month. This means that even for those that will get pregnant, it may take longer.

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingto..._forty.htm

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Samseau is right. However, if you have no exposure to liability (potential harassment, loss of job etc.) I would do it just for the lulz, unless she is a beast.

If it were me she were doing this to this post would have been in the notch thread.