rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got my girl back for now

Got my girl back for now

so i was with this girl who was absolutely infatuated by me and everything texting hundreds of times a day calling dozens of times, i got a little bored of her as she wouldn't put out, so i put her on the back burner and thought to myself if she leaves no biggie, then she left.... suddenly one day.so I was with her for 3 months until she suddenly left because she "needed space" i immedately told her who is it? and she refused to admit it but I got it out of her. she fell for another guy and abandoned everything i had with her in this LDR, LTR. so she ignored me and then I told her I am ok with being friends with her even if shes with the other guy (no bang yet for either me or him). so how can I turn this friends situation back into what I originally had? [Image: huh.gif] need your guys help urgently on this one.

Got my girl back for now

Quote: (10-21-2012 04:06 PM)RedBull Wrote:  

so i was with this girl who was absolutely infatuated by me and everything texting hundreds of times a day calling dozens of times, i got a little bored of her as she wouldn't put out, so i put her on the back burner and thought to myself if she leaves no biggie, then she left.... suddenly one day.so I was with her for 3 months until she suddenly left because she "needed space" i immedately told her who is it? and she refused to admit it but I got it out of her. she fell for another guy and abandoned everything i had with her in this LDR, LTR. so she ignored me and then I told her I am ok with being friends with her even if shes with the other guy (no bang yet for either me or him). so how can I turn this friends situation back into what I originally had? [Image: huh.gif] need your guys help urgently on this one.

Joke? Troll?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Got my girl back for now

Forget it, stop keeping tabs on whether she's putting out for the new guy and find someone else.

Got my girl back for now

Quote: (10-21-2012 04:12 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Joke? Troll?

no serious question, i don't post often but this is bugging me.... shes coming to meet me in some weeks, she already has it booked with the travel agency (non-refundable). should i stay as "friends" with her and use kino when I meet or what? cut contact until the date approaches and then talk to her. in short has anyone gotten their original gf back after something like this, if so how did you do it.

Got my girl back for now

Guys aren't friends with women. Fuck her and make up your mind or lose her.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Got my girl back for now

Quote: (10-21-2012 04:47 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Guys aren't friends with women. Fuck her and make up your mind or lose her.

that's what im asking how do i switch the situation around? :/

Got my girl back for now

You're fucked. Hit up new girls.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Got my girl back for now

You never had her. Pre-bang she has all the power. Move on.

Team Nachos

Got my girl back for now

Quote: (10-22-2012 04:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You never had her. Pre-bang she has all the power. Move on.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Got my girl back for now

My friend, I'm in the same predicament like you that started earlier this year. Had things rolling with a girl, put me on the backburner for another dude, came back my way after things had ended, and I'm idiotically still dating the girl after all the bs. To try and win back the girl that disrespected you is just not worth the trouble if she's just trying to make you hang around. In fact, there's still billions of other women on this planet. Why get hung up on one if you can just bang other girls?

Got my girl back for now

Quote: (10-23-2012 04:21 PM)TheGreatKTC Wrote:  

My friend, I'm in the same predicament like you that started earlier this year. Had things rolling with a girl, put me on the backburner for another dude, came back my way after things had ended, and I'm idiotically still dating the girl after all the bs. To try and win back the girl that disrespected you is just not worth the trouble if she's just trying to make you hang around. In fact, there's still billions of other women on this planet. Why get hung up on one if you can just bang other girls?

yeah sadly that so true, shes totally not digging me and ignoring my messages. ill ignore her to see if she gains interest if not whatever. if she cared as she had claimed she did she wouldn't have left me for another guy. my thinking is maybe she slept with someone and because of that she cannot face me anymore or maybe shes just emotional and doesn't know what she wants. regardless time to move on, though i did dearly love her.

Got my girl back for now

[Image: troll.gif]