rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the Stripper Challenge Possible and Worth the Time?

Last Thursday I, for various reasons, decided to go to a strip club for a few beers.

Fast forward to the end of the night. I've got a good buzz going, the place is closing, I still have cash in my pocket and the last girl on stage is one of the two I've seen all night I would actually call attractive. So I bought a couple of private dances. I tend to have a bit of an aloof look from time to time especially if I have something on my mind.

The stripper commented about how I looked like I did not like being "here" and I replied that neither one of was actually "here". When she asked what that meant I told her that we were both just "there". She was "there" going through the motions and I was "there" enjoying an experience that's nowhere near genuine. Since she was pretending to not understand the difference I made a weak attempt at a kiss, knowing with almost certainty that it would be a no go. When she turned her head I told her that if were were both "here" she would have had no problem kissing me because there would be a genuine mutual attraction.

Everything I have ever heard about strippers pretty much meant I was leaving dick in hand so I continued joking with her about things like what her real name is and why she has so many facebook friends. At some point she told me to just be blunt about what I wanted. I wasn't going to pay for sex but I told that what I really wanted was to leave the club with her that night but not as a trick. She said she does not leave the club with guys so I took a shot and asked for her number. I expected her to say that she would give it to me next time or take mine but she said okay. She even went so far as to pull her phone out from her purse so I could see it ring through.

This experience was a bit shocking to me because it runs contrary to everything I have ever read/heard about strippers and the few guys I know personally who have dated one met her off the job. At one point she did say I should come back to the club and I told her that if she wanted to see me she could see me away from the club. She replied that if I came back she would not expect me to buy dances from her.

I tend to avoid approaching strippers, waitresses and bartenders because their schedule is usually the polar opposite of mine and in the past I've had trouble reading women who do that sort of customer facing work. I told her I would text her next week for coffee and she seemed amenable. I'm wondering if this is even worth pursing and if doing so will end with an I'm working why don't you come to the club message.

Any thoughts? Would any of you pursue this and if so what would you text for the coffee meetup. Most women I meet have a schedule similar to mine, so I just write "hey, i was wondering what your schedule was like this week so we can grab coffee." does that seem a bit weak?

I have a friend who has tried this multiple times with strippers. He is beta, out of shape, makes decent money, etc. He gets played like a fiddle, mostly because he enjoys the chase. They take advantage of him with large dinner tabs with friends or weekend getaways. I think men of exact opposite traits of this guy could do well.

Very possible - I've done it and have had roommates do it. Just be really playful with them while in the club and act like it's all a big game to you. Joking around a lot and teasing them. Then go for the number with partying later or hanging out sometime as the pretense - in most clubs you have to be subtle about this because they're not usually allowed to give it out. Leaving your number can work too - not a sucker move in this scenario since she's technically not supposed to give hers.

I'd avoid trying to get a kiss on the spot from a stripper though. To me it just comes across as positioning you as a little overeager. The trick for me has always been to act like I'm not all that affected by the fact that there's a naked chick straddling me and keep it all fun and games. Going for a kiss negates that and can get her in trouble.

Of course if it happens naturally or she initiates, go big.

I tried to marry a stripper in Nevada once just so I could come home with that story (and presented it as such lol). She didn't jump on board but it made for good fun.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Sounds like you might have come across different from the typical strip club schlub but you did hang around and spent money on her. Definitely give it a shot but these strippers are all about the bottom line, she's probably just in marketing mode.

I dated one for 3 months over the summer that started driving me crazy with all the attention she wanted so I moved on. I'd say go for it but as mentioned you do have to give a different vibe than all the other schmucks to get her attention.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote:DoctaWho Wrote:

"hey, i was wondering what your schedule was like this week so we can grab coffee." does that seem a bit weak?

Yes. I'd study a reputable book like Bang for how to set up a date. I'd restart the conversation with a simple, fun statement, and go for the date in a shorter, more leading way.

Quote: (10-21-2012 02:19 PM)DoctaWho Wrote:  

Last Thursday I, for various reasons, decided to go to a strip club for a few beers.

Any thoughts? Would any of you pursue this and if so what would you text for the coffee meetup. Most women I meet have a schedule similar to mine, so I just write "hey, i was wondering what your schedule was like this week so we can grab coffee." does that seem a bit weak?

You were in a really weak and vulnerable position-- you don't just end up at a strip club, it is an act of supplication.

But you kind of transcended that when you continued your honesty and vulnerability. I think you did connect with her there.

It's just the whole problem with strippers is that I think they don't really have stable personalities-- meaning that it's like dealing with a number of different people, even more so than with a normal woman. So the connection you got to will be very fragile if not gone already. That person may be unavailable to a degree it's hard for a man to imagine.

So the warning about the schlub who gets used still stands.

Don't get your hopes up. This is pretty much standard operating procedure. The routine is to make you feel as though you have a shot, then you'll text or call to hang out and shell be working but ask you to come see her at the club under the guise that she's having a hard day. Then you'll wind up buying a bunch of dances and drinks.

Yeah, this sounds like a dead end to me. I personally have only got one stripper's number and it became clear pretty quick that she was more interested in money than me. Fair enough, that's her job.

Someone posted about strippers' forum here.

They read Napoleon Hills book to make more money in fields.

maybe you can visit their forum to learn about their tactics so you can outgame them?

I don't remember who said this ( I think it was on here), but once you pay for a dance you're pretty much done and can forget about ever banging her. It's not a demonstration of value to a stripper that you pay her to give you blue balls. How can she view a man like that positively?

I used to go to a strip club near my house (before i came to the game, haven't been back since) because lap dances were only 10 bucks and the girls were thick. Lots of latin big booty hoes - my favorite.

Anway, the girls in there are super aggressive and always walk up to you and say " wanna dance papi?" or some variation of that. This half black half jewish ( go figure) stripper walks up to me at a table where i'm having a beer. She says hey you want a lap dance? She was more or less my type, but I said no. She sat down and we started talking. She mentioned that shes in law school (and goes to the school i want to go to). I said no shit i'm going to apply later this year - tell me what did you get on the LSAT.

She says a perfect 200. Now if you know the LSAT, you know that its scored out of 180. So i called her on her bullshit. She insisted. I called her out i said you're full of shit. She insisted, and insisted, and insisted. Finally I looked her in the eye and said look if you're not gonna deal with me honestly, then go talk to some other chump. Finally she broke and said wow i can't believe you held me to it. After that her body language completely changed, and she asked me for my phone number and said we should get drinks. She texts me a day later.

Little did i know that she was essentially shit testing me, but my resolve to hold my frame (not because i wanted to get laid or even knew what "frame control" was, but because i knew i was right and wasn't going to acquiesce to some stupid ho in a strip club), turned her on. I didn't back down, I made her assume the submissive role.

And the next time i came into the club she was all over me, and invited me to her b-day party the next week.

Here's the kicker though. The next time i go to the club she says hey i wanna dance for you right now. I said ok, thinking it was free. She gives me a dance, a really dirty dance. Its a bikini club, not a full nude dance though. After she says wheres my 10 bucks. I was like what do you mean? I thought this was on the house. Shes like why would you think that?

Moral of the story - these bitches are experts in making you think they dig you. Don't fall for it. You're better off gaming regular girls, but if you're game is tight why not give it a try I suppose. I never hit the girl back to see what the deal was, because in all honesty I didn't want to hit it that badly. She smelled weird.

I've spent so much time in strip clubs talking to strippers that I attract strippers to me outside the clubs. May be a data sheet one day.

Here are the top things that are going to fuck you trying to pick up strippers:

#1 your not cool, your just another drunk loser. G Manifesto is pretty on point about this one if you need more details
#2 your not in a strip club, your in a brothel (south florida has this problem)
#3 the girls drive to work -- the stripper being drunk magnifies your chances of success, which is why NYC is great
#4 the girl isn't having fun, she's just working
#5 the girl has a boyfriend and is playing you harder than your playing her -- pretty damn hard to pick up a chick when her boyfriend is picking her up from work in an hour

Get the girl's attention. Blow her away by how much cooler you are than her. And use your game to attract her.

Quote: (10-23-2012 10:25 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

I've spent so much time in strip clubs talking to strippers that I attract strippers to me outside the clubs. May be a data sheet one day.

Here are the top things that are going to fuck you trying to pick up strippers:

#1 your not cool, your just another drunk loser. G Manifesto is pretty on point about this one if you need more details
#2 your not in a strip club, your in a brothel (south florida has this problem)
#3 the girls drive to work -- the stripper being drunk magnifies your chances of success, which is why NYC is great
#4 the girl isn't having fun, she's just working
#5 the girl has a boyfriend and is playing you harder than your playing her -- pretty damn hard to pick up a chick when her boyfriend is picking her up from work in an hour

Get the girl's attention. Blow her away by how much cooler you are than her. And use your game to attract her.

Good points. G Manifesto writes about this and it is on point.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I think it's only doable when you are a master Player! From what I've noticed strippers love dudes that are mature, and very well-dressed. A good example of how you should be dressed could be something like this:
* Armani/Louis Vuitton Suit
* Prada Shoes
* A Rolex watch
* If you wear glasses then Prada
I've actually seen a guy dressed like this and he was attracting a few of the strippers. I don't think I ever saw him complimenting any of them, or telegraphing any interest, he always had the Vince McMahon kind of attitude. If you can afford all those clothings, and have mad inner-game, then go for it, otherwise forget about it!

being in a strip club and not buying lapdances from strippers gets their hamster going... what's he doing in here? why is he just sitting there? who is he? my boy would play that game to decent success.. pulling strippers from the club to hang at other places...they'd pay their own way or had the hookup at legit clubs/lounges so nobody paid. he got the bang from this slim asian stripper in florida because his aloof game was tight plus the chick thought he was one of them early 2000s R&B singers.

It was fucking funny to me to watch this shit in action because their whole demeanor would change if you straight up ignored them at the strip joint.

I think the gmanifesto wrote a book on this matter. If you click on his website you'll see it. And click on many other links on his site and you'll ALWAYS end up on Amazon.com. [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (10-23-2012 11:11 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I think it's only doable when you are a master Player! From what I've noticed strippers love dudes that are mature, and very well-dressed. A good example of how you should be dressed could be something like this:
* Prada Shoes
* A Rolex watch
I've actually seen a guy dressed like this and he was attracting a few of the strippers. I don't think I ever saw him complimenting any of them, or telegraphing any interest, he always had the Vince McMahon kind of attitude. If you can afford all those clothings, and have mad inner-game, then go for it, otherwise forget about it!

You're giving strippers way too much credit.

Other than in the real elite joints, most are just young, trashy women who like to have a good time like anyone else. And single moms trying to pay their way through college.

Others just appreciate a guy who isn't a slave to the pussy since so many of their customers are. Then you get the women who just want a decent guy to date them without their job affecting the relationship (not that we're looking to seriously date strippers here but the paradigm is another in).

Any guy with a little game can pull a stripper if he plays his cards right - no costume needed.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-24-2012 12:11 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2012 11:11 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

* Prada Shoes
* A Rolex watch

You're giving strippers way too much credit.

Other than in the real elite joints, most are just young, trashy women who like to have a good time like anyone else. And single moms trying to pay their way through college.

Others just appreciate a guy who isn't a slave to the pussy since so many of their customers are. Then you get the women who just want a decent guy to date them without their job affecting the relationship (not that we're looking to seriously date strippers here but the paradigm is another in).

Any guy with a little game can pull a stripper if he plays his cards right - no costume needed.

Completely agree. Strippers are fun daytime pussy if you game 'em right. I used to have a girl for head anytime I was around when she was still working in Jersey. But you need to remember that they are like cats with the same attention span and more shit tests. A lot of trouble if you have little patience. Aloof and/or interesting works well on them, especially if you can find topics they are interested in personally.

And for the expensive look? All that does is make you look like money. They'll go out of their way to talk to you and it's a lot harder to get that image out of their head if you go on with them for anything longer than a smash or two. Plus the word gets around extremely quickly if you have a negative experience. But on the flip side you'll have more strippers looking out for you if you seem to be a good thing because stability is always something that attracts a stripper and like the women they are, they want what another one has.

Any thoughts?

You're a customer.

Expect to get a text in the next few days that goes something like:

"Hey babe I'm working tonight, come down and see me, okay sweety? Muah"

Listen people have their assumptions. Like I said I met a girl while she was working and ended up dating her for three months. Do NOT return to the club and don't even mention it. If she brings it up just say you're not the type that goes to those places often. Rule out ever meeting her there again from the start. If she still shows interest, pursue with a cautious eye towards her sugar daddy appetite.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

When I was in college one of my buddies managed to pull 2 strippers from the local strip dive. To this day I have no idea how he did it. He had no game. This was a guy who spent every Friday and Saturday night sleeping over at some girls place, in her bed, for a few months, and never got pussy from her. He would go into the club and shoot the breeze with this girl for a little while a few nights a week, and eventually she would come over to his place every couple of weeks and fuck him. She told one of the fat strippers about him, and the fat stripper decided she was going to come over and bang him. That night I got shit faced. The fat stripper told him outright that she was coming over to fuck. He tried to make excuses, but she wasn't hearing it. She managed to get his address. He and I went back to his place because I was too fucked up to drive. He begged me to cock block. Back in those days I could run hardcore cockblocking anti-game. That was the only game I could ever do as a natural. When she called to say she was coming over, I answered and told her not to show up without first stopping at Wendy's to get us some food. I threw in the detail "I know this won't bother you because I'm sure you're hungry." She got there and we all ate. I went out back because I thought I was going to puke. She came out to smoke. I think he went to scrub his ass so he could get raped by the fat girl. While she and I were outside on the deck, I puked a mixture of cheeseburger and chocolate frosty everywhere. I think some even hit her shoes (but none landed on me.) We went back inside. He came downstairs. I launched into a tirade about fat bitches who think they're hot. It wasn't directed right at her, but at the same time it was. I talked shit about size queens (she had claimed to be one at the club) and said women become size queens because they've got shitty busted pussies from whoring around.

And through it all, this bitch was undaunted. Nothing I could say or do offended her enough to change her mind. My buddy was acting beta as fuck because he couldn't muster the courage to tell her to get her fat ass out. I gave up at that point. My parting words to him were "wear two rubbers and you better not eat that roast beef she's packing." I went to the spare bedroom and passed out. He rawdogged her. She promptly told the hot stripper about it the next time she worked. She was pissed but fucked him again after a month.

To this day, I have no idea what they liked about him. He was one of the most beta guys I've known. I know why the fat stripper fucked him: because the hot stripper fucked him and thus, deemed him to be high enough in value to fuck. But the hot stripper makes no sense to this day. And that all happened over 10 years ago. That's one of the quirks of strippers. They can be unpredictable and there's no rhyme or reason to it. If they're going to fuck you, they're going to make that call early on, and you go along for the ride. I won't say game doesn't work on them, because it does. Even my doofus buddy ran some kind weak ass beta game that pushed her buttons just right a few times.

Don't waste a lot of time, money, or energy trying to bang a stripper. Overall, it's not worth it.

Fast forward to the end of the night. I've got a good buzz going, the place is closing, I still have cash in my pocket and the last girl on stage is one of the two I've seen all night I would actually call attractive. So I bought a couple of private dances. I tend to have a bit of an aloof look from time to time especially if I have something on my mind.

The stripper commented about how I looked like I did not like being "here" and I replied that neither one of was actually "here". When she asked what that meant I told her that we were both just "there". She was "there" going through the motions and I was "there" enjoying an experience that's nowhere near genuine. Since she was pretending to not understand the difference I made a weak attempt at a kiss, knowing with almost certainty that it would be a no go. When she turned her head I told her that if were were both "here" she would have had no problem kissing me because there would be a genuine mutual attraction.

Everything I have ever heard about strippers pretty much meant I was leaving dick in hand so I continued joking with her about things like what her real name is and why she has so many facebook friends. At some point she told me to just be blunt about what I wanted. I wasn't going to pay for sex but I told that what I really wanted was to leave the club with her that night but not as a trick. She said she does not leave the club with guys so I took a shot and asked for her number. I expected her to say that she would give it to me next time or take mine but she said okay. She even went so far as to pull her phone out from her purse so I could see it ring through.

This experience was a bit shocking to me because it runs contrary to everything I have ever read/heard about strippers and the few guys I know personally who have dated one met her off the job. At one point she did say I should come back to the club and I told her that if she wanted to see me she could see me away from the club. She replied that if I came back she would not expect me to buy dances from her.

I tend to avoid approaching strippers, waitresses and bartenders because their schedule is usually the polar opposite of mine and in the past I've had trouble reading women who do that sort of customer facing work. I told her I would text her next week for coffee and she seemed amenable. I'm wondering if this is even worth pursing and if doing so will end with an I'm working why don't you come to the club message.

One thing I can say about strippers ("dancers" in their words) is that their giving you their phone number does *not* mean the same thing as with a regular girl, it doesn't necessarily mean *anything*.

Two other things are (I think) it's better not to go there alone (they tend to assume loners are loser-stalker types) and if you like one of the waitresses/bartenders do *not* equate her with a dancer, in fact a good way to connect with her is to talk about how sleazy being a stripper is.

Quote: (10-25-2012 12:37 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

When I was in college one of my buddies managed to pull 2 strippers from the local strip dive. To this day I have no idea how he did it. He had no game. This was a guy who spent every Friday and Saturday night sleeping over at some girls place, in her bed, for a few months, and never got pussy from her. He would go into the club and shoot the breeze with this girl for a little while a few nights a week, and eventually she would come over to his place every couple of weeks and fuck him. She told one of the fat strippers about him, and the fat stripper decided she was going to come over and bang him. That night I got shit faced. The fat stripper told him outright that she was coming over to fuck. He tried to make excuses, but she wasn't hearing it. She managed to get his address. He and I went back to his place because I was too fucked up to drive. He begged me to cock block. Back in those days I could run hardcore cockblocking anti-game. That was the only game I could ever do as a natural. When she called to say she was coming over, I answered and told her not to show up without first stopping at Wendy's to get us some food. I threw in the detail "I know this won't bother you because I'm sure you're hungry." She got there and we all ate. I went out back because I thought I was going to puke. She came out to smoke. I think he went to scrub his ass so he could get raped by the fat girl. While she and I were outside on the deck, I puked a mixture of cheeseburger and chocolate frosty everywhere. I think some even hit her shoes (but none landed on me.) We went back inside. He came downstairs. I launched into a tirade about fat bitches who think they're hot. It wasn't directed right at her, but at the same time it was. I talked shit about size queens (she had claimed to be one at the club) and said women become size queens because they've got shitty busted pussies from whoring around.

And through it all, this bitch was undaunted. Nothing I could say or do offended her enough to change her mind. My buddy was acting beta as fuck because he couldn't muster the courage to tell her to get her fat ass out. I gave up at that point. My parting words to him were "wear two rubbers and you better not eat that roast beef she's packing." I went to the spare bedroom and passed out. He rawdogged her. She promptly told the hot stripper about it the next time she worked. She was pissed but fucked him again after a month.

To this day, I have no idea what they liked about him. He was one of the most beta guys I've known. I know why the fat stripper fucked him: because the hot stripper fucked him and thus, deemed him to be high enough in value to fuck. But the hot stripper makes no sense to this day. And that all happened over 10 years ago. That's one of the quirks of strippers. They can be unpredictable and there's no rhyme or reason to it. If they're going to fuck you, they're going to make that call early on, and you go along for the ride. I won't say game doesn't work on them, because it does. Even my doofus buddy ran some kind weak ass beta game that pushed her buttons just right a few times.

Don't waste a lot of time, money, or energy trying to bang a stripper. Overall, it's not worth it.

This is good stuff--a lot of strippers have weird stuff going on upstairs, sometimes they'll go for the ugliest, fattest, guy in a wheelchair, etc. for whatever reason.

But if you can manage to get it with one of them and not get a bad rep, the others at the club can become that much easier.

Quote: (10-24-2012 04:13 AM)silent_scope Wrote:  

being in a strip club and not buying lapdances from strippers gets their hamster going... what's he doing in here? why is he just sitting there? who is he? my boy would play that game to decent success.. pulling strippers from the club to hang at other places...they'd pay their own way or had the hookup at legit clubs/lounges so nobody paid. he got the bang from this slim asian stripper in florida because his aloof game was tight plus the chick thought he was one of them early 2000s R&B singers.

It was fucking funny to me to watch this shit in action because their whole demeanor would change if you straight up ignored them at the strip joint.

I can testify this tactic works great. About every six weeks I go to a club for a couple of hours, drink bottled water, do not buy dances or tip dancers, barely look at the dancers on stage, and do a combination of ignoring them and treating them like annoying pieces of shit. They will be very intrigued by you and you will see them sneaking glances at you and whispering about you even after you blew them off. i don't try to pull them though. Maybe I should start. I really just do this as a fun exercise and to be an asshole

Back during my beta gameless days i went to clubs a lot more and actually twice pulled a stripper and banged them. No money involved. One I dated for a few months. how I did this i have no idea-i think they just liked me.

Overall strippers aren't worth the effort the conversion rate is too low and you can get regular girls who are just as attractive and much less screwed up in the head so why bother

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

My boy and I each banged a stripper pulled while working from a club a few years ago when I was 20 (18+ club). Fully possible. Me and my boy blazed with this first pair of girls right after their shift ended. Went back a week later and these other girls found out and were all over us and they didn't even smoke. We left with this second set of girls and went to Ihop then split off and each hit.

Thinking about it now more than a few of my boys have been with strippers...

For a lap dance you give your buddy the money and tell him what girl you want to get a lap dance from, he spontaneously taps that chick on the arm as she walks by and he tells her to give you a dance and say its on him, do this for Every dance through the night.

Don't sit at the stage, girl automatically hate you for sitting there.