rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Horrible Night

Horrible Night

Vent Thread:

Went out to the bars in Philly tonight, and I was in absolute shit form all night long. I was awkward and stiff the entire time, and no amount of booze loosened me up or triggered the great conversationalist in me. I opened a few chicks, but every conversation fizzled out after a few seconds due to my lack of interest/desire. I was on a no-fap streak earlier this week where I felt like I was on top of the world, but today I jerked off twice in a row and ate like shit which completely zapped all my confidence and drive.

It's nights like these that seem to completely derail all the hard work I've put into improving myself. I know I'll be better once I've hit the gym again and gone a few days without masturbating, but fuck...I don't even want to look at myself right now I'm so ashamed.

Horrible Night

It happens to all of us, but the no-fap streak shouldn't be broken! Here in London, on Saturday nights chicks have really high shields.

Horrible Night

no fapping is sort of gay. It is too romantic; "I'm not going to have an orgasm, therefore I'm going to grow.!!!"

Like a lil faggot

Horrible Night

Quote: (10-21-2012 02:52 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Vent Thread:

Went out to the bars in Philly tonight, and I was in absolute shit form all night long. I was awkward and stiff the entire time, and no amount of booze loosened me up or triggered the great conversationalist in me. I opened a few chicks, but every conversation fizzled out after a few seconds due to my lack of interest/desire. I was on a no-fap streak earlier this week where I felt like I was on top of the world, but today I jerked off twice in a row and ate like shit which completely zapped all my confidence and drive.

It's nights like these that seem to completely derail all the hard work I've put into improving myself. I know I'll be better once I've hit the gym again and gone a few days without masturbating, but fuck...I don't even want to look at myself right now I'm so ashamed.

The night wasn't a total bust,think what you've learnt from it:

You are now fully aware of how important the no fapping is to you psychologically which will give you stronger resolve not to fap in future.

Now you need to find out why you could not get into a good state despite alcohol. I have those nights too and it usually comes down to not getting into a high energy talkative state when I start drinking with friends at the start of the night. If my wing is in a low energy mood or we are in a low energy environment I find that rather then alcohol raising my levels it does the opposite and I find it very hard to then snap out of it especially if drinking beer. What I learnt from that over time was that I need to keep the energy high early on when I start drinking. That means leading the convo with my buddies and not letting anyone be low energy. I do that by keeping the banter light and comical. I also drink a couple of shots of tequila.

Your poor night won't set you back but probably push you on to higher heights. I learn more in my shit nights out then I do in my merely average ones. And my shit nights out encourage me to take bigger action to improve.

Get back out there next weekend after no fapping for a week and some gym workouts and put last night behind you,

Horrible Night

Go out sober and get most out of poor nights.

Horrible Night

Hey man I feel you, but I was expecting more out of your "horrible night", there are tons of worst things that could have happened to you. You could have gotten your ass kicked, gotten arrested, brutally cock-blocked at the last second with a DTF chick, you could have had drinks thrown in your face, etc.

I kind of had a shitty night as well tonight, just had no game what so ever, and was really lacking the motivation to bother approaching chicks. The few I did approach were either were rude and/or showed no interest at all. I started off the night with some really bad indigestion, (got to stop eating Mexican food right before I hit the bars), and just couldn't really get into the right state of mind.

It kind of sucked because forum member Beyond Borders was in town and I wanted to wing for him, but he was on another level. Got nothing but good things to say about the guy, he was just really drunk, extroverted, and opening chicks like a beast, while I was basically sober, and on a way more low key, mellow vibe, didn't want to slow his roll so I kind of did my own thing most of the night.

Sometimes I just am not feeling the bar scene and just am not having a good time in that environment, this is especially true if I'm more or less sober and everyone else is drunk. Drunk people can be so fucking annoying sometimes.

As far as the OP goes, abstaining from jerking off all week, and then jerking off the day you go hit the bars is the worst possible idea. If anything you do the opposite, jerk off on Sun-Weds., and then be fully torqued and ready to crush it on the weekend.

Anyway, moral of the story is, shit could have been 100 X worse, just be glad you're not sleeping on the concrete floor of a jail cell.

Horrible Night

My shitty story this weekend was basically the same. Didn't jerk it for a couple of days and then did on Thursday for some dumb reason. Went out with a bunch of friends to a different city but because of logistics it would have been impossible to pull properly. I couldn't even get drunk if I wanted to, we were that lost in the bar districts. I was just pissed off in general and couldn't even enjoy my friend's company, which is bullshit because most of them are leaving soon and I usually really like to hang out with them. Every conversation I'd try to start would also fizzle out.

I was also mad because we were doing not much outside of talking about women, having the odd beer, and doing sightseeing. The dude leading the women-discussion did zero approaching even when I said he should try the blonde and I could try gaming her friend. Also kind of ashamed that I did no serious approaching either but I was just too angry at myself, mostly for agreeing to go on a trip where I had relatively little logistical control and figuring I could schwag my way through it.

Horrible Night

I jerked off last weekend during the day after a few days of holding off, then went out and had a great night. Your performance is mainly confidence (I got two makeouts in quick succession from college sluts) and other factors. Don't read too much into the jerking off part of it.

Horrible Night

Sounds like the night I had Sat. Like others have said in this thread nothing terrible just didn't have anything in the tank game wise. Was happy to be out too as with Sandy and the Winter Storm the week after wrecking havoc on the area and between blackouts and shutting down areas of the shore. Place I went to in Pt Pleasant boro was jumping too cause everything in the area is closed and had a decent amount of women.

Like I tell myself OP, there will be other nights.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Horrible Night

Hijack thread lol.

Went to a college town saturday where I have a few friends. Got drunk early in the day (gameday) and approached lots of hotties. Logistics were shit. Went to the bars around 3. Hardly approached. Met up with more friends and smoked a few bowls, thought it was a good idea when I was drunk. Ended up passing out around 10 pm. No digits. No makeouts. No bangs. Lets all agree to have a better weekend this week.

Horrible Night

Is this thread about JOing or something? I JOd too much and told a regular not to come over because I wanted to eat chicken wings instead.