rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Vodka Thread

The Vodka Thread

Inspired by Roosh's latest post about things he hates and how a lot of bars/clubs have shitty vodka.

My Favorite: Snow Queen.
[Image: 46774011_H.jpg?identifier=adea092c5f44d3...60364dec24]

I can't remember where I heard about this originally, but I finally found it in London a year or so ago, blew me away. Very rare.

Honorable Mention:

Grey Goose
Belvedere
Lux Premium?? Not 100% sure on the name, but had this guy while in Kiev two years ago.

Vodka I hate, but find way too often in Germany: Parliament.

[Image: parliament-russischer-vodka-1-0-l.jpg]

The Vodka Thread

avoid cheap vodka the hangovers and sickness to follow are not worth it. the best affordable vodka to me is smirnoff its a pretty good vodka as its triple distilled and is smoth to the taste with no worries of terrible hangovers unless you over do it. among more quality vodka that is kind of a personal taste thing. i like absolute but many people i know dont so really it comes down to taste

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

The Vodka Thread

I'm a fan of to Wyborowa.

[Image: wyborowa-nowa.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

The Vodka Thread

[Image: borularge.jpg]

After my 3-month stint through Europe, Poland et al. the BEST vodka I had was Boru. Irish Vodka - almost on par with Grey Groose and only $15 per bottle. Could definitely have it on the rocks [Image: cool.gif]

If you're not growing, you're dying.

The Vodka Thread

[attachment=8295]

Bottle of Stoli + suburban kitchen in Russia + attractive Dyev + Viktor Tsoi songs playing in the background = Perfect evening.

The Vodka Thread

I don't consider Parliament to be that bad for vodka.
My buddies and I once went in on a handle of Gray Goose, that stuff is pretty solid. It's too good to not drink straight.

The Vodka Thread

I like Polish vodka the best.

Especially chilled Chopin and the grass one you mix with apple juice.

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

The Vodka Thread

Beluga Gold Line. Pricey stuff, but absolutely worth it.

You can get a shot of it at Russia House in DC even though they claim it's only bottle service if you're persistent. Ask one of the male bartenders, you'll have better luck.

Once you've tried it you'll have severe difficulty going back to Smirnoff. You've been warned.

The Vodka Thread

My go-to for the past few years has been JW Black, but after countless awful hangovers, I switched to sapphire gin and tonics. I never REALLY enjoyed gin so I'm moving on to strictly vodka. Usually get ketel, goose, or occasionally belvedere. I'm definitely interested in trying some of the more obscure, foreign, and small-batch vodkas.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The Vodka Thread

Quote: (10-18-2012 08:03 AM)Prufrock Wrote:  

I like Polish vodka the best.

Especially chilled Chopin and the grass one you mix with apple juice.

Grasovka is also my fav.

The Vodka Thread

What is the consensus on Circoc? Is it any good?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The Vodka Thread

Ciroc is good. My favorite vodka is Russian Standard. In LA, you can pick it up for 25 buxs for a handle. The platinum edition costs 35 buxs/handle. Tastes exactly like vodka should. Slight bitterness w/little aftertaste especially when frozen.

IMO Belvedere> Grey Goose. Other favorites- Ultimat Vodka. Non-favorites- Stolichnaya (too syrupy/sweet), Absolut regular (salty for some reason).

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

The Vodka Thread

LA, they sell the Beluga regular for 15 buxs a bottle. Not sure how much better it is.

If you are just planning on getting pricey-pricey, order a shot of Kauffman Vodka. 245 dollars/bttl retail.

Quote: (10-18-2012 08:37 AM)Wool Suit Wrote:  

Beluga Gold Line. Pricey stuff, but absolutely worth it.

You can get a shot of it at Russia House in DC even though they claim it's only bottle service if you're persistent. Ask one of the male bartenders, you'll have better luck.

Once you've tried it you'll have severe difficulty going back to Smirnoff. You've been warned.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

The Vodka Thread

Russian Standard at Saefway runs 28 buxs for a 750ml. Check it out...IMO its better than Belvedere/Grey Goose/Ciroc

The Vodka Thread

unless it's bottom barrel vodka.there isn't much difference.

ciroc and absolute are just overpriced to me, like most vodka

i buy svedka.
it's a Swedish vodka. not bottom barrel, but high advertised.

I've seen it as low as 15 for 750

I am the cock carousel

The Vodka Thread

I really enjoy the Ciroc Red Berry vodka.

As for me I like Ketel One and Belvedere. Grey Goose has an aftertaste I don't like.

The Vodka Thread

Do you keep your vodkas in the freezer? I do that...just mainly to save space, have to let it warm up a bit though before drinking as it thickens.

The Vodka Thread

Quote: (10-18-2012 12:08 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Ciroc is good. My favorite vodka is Russian Standard. In LA, you can pick it up for 25 buxs for a handle. The platinum edition costs 35 buxs/handle. Tastes exactly like vodka should. Slight bitterness w/little aftertaste especially when frozen.

IMO Belvedere> Grey Goose. Other favorites- Ultimat Vodka. Non-favorites- Stolichnaya (too syrupy/sweet), Absolut regular (salty for some reason).

In Toronto we pay stupid prices for alcohol, I bought a litre bottle of Ciroc duty free as a gift for $45.

A polish ex got me some Belvedere from Poland once, I found it very harsh.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The Vodka Thread

I rate vodkas first by the hangovers they give me, second by the taste.

Hall of shame goes to Smirnoff. The worst hangovers and taste.

Absolut is my favorite. No hangover and acceptable taste. Good value. Stolicnaya is not as good, but acceptable.

With Belvedere and Chopin, you start getting to the point of diminishing returns. It costs much more than Absolut for only marginal improvement (if any).

Working man's vodka is this:

[Image: vodka_luk1.jpg]

Cheap Polish vodka but performs well. Made from potatoes. Has almost a creamy texture. Wyborowa is a step above, I'd say.

I think Russian Standard gets a lot of hype. To me it's the same as Stoli.

The Vodka Thread

I'm wondering why nobody is talking about this one:
[Image: zubrowka.jpg?w=435&h=237]

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

The Vodka Thread

Quote: (10-18-2012 03:30 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

This is aka Grasovka, one of my favs.

The Vodka Thread

Quote: (10-18-2012 03:30 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Love that one. The grass gives an interesting aroma.
A Polish dude introduced it to me.

The Vodka Thread

I really liked KRU vodka. never tried it but went to one of their events and was surprised how good it was. comes in a reusable bottle that you can use for water or whatever later in the future too. kind of like those SIGG bottles.

http://www.kru82.com/

The Vodka Thread

Russian Standard for everyday drinking
Chopin for high end deliciousness

The Vodka Thread

Quote: (10-18-2012 04:19 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

[Image: borularge.jpg]

After my 3-month stint through Europe, Poland et al. the BEST vodka I had was Boru. Irish Vodka - almost on par with Grey Groose and only $15 per bottle. Could definitely have it on the rocks [Image: cool.gif]

Absolutely.

I'm not a vodka drinker but Emech got me turned onto tater vodka. Not a vodka drinker but I'd keep either the Boru or a similar brand that Roosh mentioned.