rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another reason to vote the Romney Ryan ticket

Ryan lifts heavy

40 lbs on the curl..impressive.

[Image: time_paulryan_20111205_0519.jpg?w=326]

Oh man, you just opened a can of worms.
[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

He forgot to put his dentures in that morning.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

[Image: troll.gif]

What are the other reasons to vote for Romney/Ryan? Wait let me guess, the Benghazi attack, Fast & Furious, got any other good ones for us Tendie?

[Image: tard.gif]

LOL.. look at Ryan's face. He looks an absolute caricature. Seriously. I honestly thought these were photoshops when I first saw them.

THIS is what a President looks like. The way a hawk looks at it's prey when it's about to pounce.

[Image: 1350499793987.cached.jpg]

Pfft. Who cares how much he can curl. How much can he squat? That's going to determine my vote.

Quote: (10-17-2012 04:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Nah, just havin' some fun. We can have some fun, can't we?

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:28 PM)MVolt Wrote:  

Pfft. Who cares how much he can curl. How much can he squat? That's going to determine my vote.

You're right!! I will contact the press office.

I do my curls with 55lb dumbbells.

Vote for me.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:20 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

LOL.. look at Ryan's face. He looks an absolute caricature. Seriously. I honestly thought these were photoshops when I first saw them.

THIS is what a President looks like. The way a hawk looks at it's prey when it's about to pounce.

Nah, this is what OUR president looks like.

[Image: obamawavesinothersfaces.jpg]

Waving as though he's the only one in group.

Anyway, I think the troll animated gif should apply to you.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:30 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I do my curls with 55lb dumbbells.

Vote for me.

What are you running for? You've got my vote.

Then again, your half Ryan's age, so maybe you should curl twice as much.

Angry Mitt's, "I can't believe that Kenyan is beating me." look.

[Image: 198783_4341343967751_2044398501_n.jpg]

Can't wait until the forum can go back to normal after the election.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:33 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

He has a dont give a fuck attitude, therefore he is alpha. Romney cares too much about what people think of him, so he is beta.

Quote: (10-17-2012 06:30 PM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:33 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

He has a dont give a fuck attitude, therefore he is alpha. Romney cares too much about what people think of him, so he is beta.

Obama is a hen-pecked beta.

Here is the person who runs the Obama household:

[Image: Michelle-Obama.jpg]

A 40 pound curl okay but nothing to brag about. I admit he's in good shape for a guy his age. Most middle age dudes that are married are balding with a beer gut.

Romney's underwear:

Quote: (10-17-2012 06:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Can't wait until the forum can go back to normal after the election.

Yea, people get crazy about religion and politics. But this thread is pretty light hearted for a change, for now...

Tender, I'm sure you know that I have no clue about politics but all the people your age tell me they want Obama because they have to look out for their benefits health and SS. I worked on a famous ex college football coaches car today and he said the same but he's almost 70. He's not dumb or poor. What's up?

Yeah I love how guys on here act like Romney a Mormon is alpha, I mean not to judge him on solely on his religion, but Mormons have to be the most BETA people on earth. I mean seriously, do you guys know shit about them, let's take a look outside of polygamy, they are a complete buzz kill:

No sex or other sexual contact before marriage (they probably allow kissing, but that's probably it), no alcohol or other drugs allowed, mormons aren't even allowed to drink anything with caffeine, ofcourse no swearing, gambling, etc.

Basically imagine Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, not someone I would consider alpha. I don't even give a fuck if the President is an "alpha" according to the standards of RooshV forum or not, but when geniuses like "The Texas Prophet" call Obama a "hen pecked beta", it just irks me a bit, because dude is alpha compared to Romney.

Sure Romney has a ton of money and a bunch of kids and a hot wife, dude has lived a pretty good life, but has he really lived? I bet he's never smoked weed, tripped on shrooms, gone to an insane concert, party, rave, had sex with multiple hot women, had a threesome, etc., etc.

Oh yeah and if you didn't know Romney is a child of privledge, he was born into a wealth family, his father George W. Romney was a wealthy business man and the 43rd Gov. of Michigan. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney)

A guy like that has every advantage in life, and for sure came up with all the connections he needed to be successful in business and politics. READ: (Not a self made man).

Obama on the other hand grew up bi-racial, but essentially black in our culture, which during his youth put him at more of a disadvantage due to prejudice that existed. His father more or less was absent, he was raised by his mom and grandparents in a more or less middle class existence.

Dude straight up had to come up from the bottom, this is the all American story. Not stuffy rich white boy, with the rich family with all the political connections. I respect a man who is self made who comes from the bottom and works his way to the top.

On top of that Obama is just a way cooler guy, he's traveled, partied, smoked weed, I'm sure his fair share of female conquests, etc.

Quote: (10-17-2012 06:30 PM)jammer Wrote:  

He has a I don't have any idea where I am and what I should do so I should look like an Urkel dork attitude, therefore he is beta.

Fixed!!

Bottom line: Obama plays the beta, family-man card because he knows the time, and that shit sells here, right now--unfortunately. Obama runs his shit like a boss. He ascended to through the ranks, to become the first black president, through slick moves and snake-in-the-grass style political game. He knows what the fuck he's doing, if he broke a 500-year streak--trust me. He can't act like no bass-voiced, Cutty-style black man--especially in this country--and get elected. Get real. You guys hate on Obama, so you level the most insulting word you can use on him--beta. While I agree that that's the best insult for a dude, it ain't accurate if you know how to read between the lines.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-17-2012 08:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tender, I'm sure you know that I have no clue about politics but all the people your age tell me they want Obama because they have to look out for their benefits health and SS. I worked on a famous ex college football coaches car today and he said the same but he's almost 70. He's not dumb or poor. What's up?

Oh, just the opposite.

If we go down the road that Obama has created there will be no Medicare, there will be no social security for me.

In fact, I highly expect that in 10 years I will NOT have Medicare, because Medicare will be bankrupt. No matter who wins.

Quote: (10-17-2012 09:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Bottom line: Obama plays the beta, family-man card because he knows the time, and that shit sells here, right now--unfortunately. Obama runs his shit like a boss. He ascended to through the ranks, to become the first black president, through slick moves and snake-in-the-grass style political game. He knows what the fuck he's doing, if he broke a 500-year streak, trust me. He can't act like no bass-voiced, Cutty-style black man--especially in this country--and get elected. Get real. You guys hate on Obama, so you level the most insulting word you can use on him--beta. While I agree that that's the best insult for a dude, it ain't accurate if you know how to read between the lines.

Beta, schmeta. After all this I think, who gives a fuck?

He's an incompetent, narcissistic, Marxist infused, left wing hypocrite.

But can he curl 40lbs like Ryan?? If he can I may change my mind.

(Hint: that's back to the subject at hand -- can you lead the country if you don't lift??)