rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

back to day approaching

back to day approaching

I'm back approaching after a few weeks off. My goal is to keep talking until she breaks it off.

I noticed now that there are girls I would approach, but they are not in the best situation to approach. I'm coming form the Day bang model of not scaring the cat. So a lot of girls will wiggle away without me approaching because I don't want to "scare the cat."

I wonder if I'm:
a) too focussed on racking up approach numbers
b) too focussed on approaching with out their "he's hitting on me" alarm going off.

back to day approaching

Mix it up with direct approaches from time to time.

back to day approaching

Don't be so held up when it comes to approaches. I don't like the fact that you stick around until she walks away, that can lead to bad habits and you'll never really know where u went wrong because you've exhausted the conversation. Always try to keep it as short as possible because you'll be less likely to make an error during the conversation up until u close.

back to day approaching

Quote: (10-17-2012 07:27 AM)Rudiger Wrote:  

I wonder if I'm:
a) too focused on racking up approach numbers

Quality in each approach is more important then quantity of approaches. Get all you can out of each approach. It's not about talking to a million chicks, its about banging one of them. Get conversations started and try to build a connection.

b) too focussed on approaching with out their "he's hitting on me" alarm going off.

Don't worry too much about this.

They want to get hit on. (by attractive guys)

Getting hit on is only annoying to them if the guys is, well, annoying. (or otherwise unattractive)

back to day approaching

Quote: (10-17-2012 11:47 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Don't be so held up when it comes to approaches. I don't like the fact that you stick around until she walks away, that can lead to bad habits and you'll never really know where u went wrong because you've exhausted the conversation. Always try to keep it as short as possible because you'll be less likely to make an error during the conversation up until u close.

Agreed.

Open-banter-number close-end the interaction quickly.

Unless you are really clicking with someone and the convo feels really easy I think it's best to be the person who ends it with a "I've got to go meet friends" line. In fact that's how I get the number "I've got to shoot to meet friend's,let's swap numbers and meet up again" then I'm gone. I keep things short because I'm more nervous on day game approaching random women in the street so I can brain freeze sometimes. So I like to end it and then start text banter almost immediately ( easier to say cool shit on text ),and then meet for the date where because we have been in contact by text I feel relaxed with the girl and don't fcuk up.

back to day approaching

Check out Krauser's guest post about Direct Day Game on Roosh's blog. Some good stuff in there.
http://www.rooshv.com/direct-day-game-for-beginners

back to day approaching

Quote: (10-17-2012 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Don't worry too much about this.

They want to get hit on. (by attractive guys)

Getting hit on is only annoying to them if the guys is, well, annoying. (or otherwise unattractive)

Exactly.

back to day approaching

Direct is a rush that's for sure. I've seen Krausers site but never that post, it's great. I'ts certainly something to try. Definitely polarizing...