rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

East Euro girls

East Euro girls

I've hung out with a few of these girls in recent months (polish, hungarian, czech). Generally, they are way hotter than the usual average looking girls I meet here in London. Thing is I have a tough time reading them. They seem to play it ultra cool. I'm used to girls in North America (I moved to London a few months ago) who make it blatantly obvious when they're interested. Are the East Euro girls so old fashioned that they think it's slutty to show obvious interest? Do they require a different kind of game? The usual jokes and banter don't seem to work because they don't 'get' them. Seems to be a cultural barrier. Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff Roosh has said about girls in Argentina. Any shared experiences appreciated.

East Euro girls

My experience is the same... they put on an aloof air that makes it seem like they are not interested and you may get discouraged when you shouldn't. I wish i had more to add to this... where's roissy--he has much more experience with them

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-13-2008 05:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My experience is the same... they put on an aloof air that makes it seem like they are not interested and you may get discouraged when you shouldn't. I wish i had more to add to this... where's roissy--he has much more experience with them

It's baffling. Makes me question everything I know about game. Usually I act disinterested etc and make the girl chase. But these east euro girls will not pursue at all from what I can tell.

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-14-2008 07:30 AM)nwo4life Wrote:  

It's baffling. Makes me question everything I know about game. Usually I act disinterested etc and make the girl chase. But these east euro girls will not pursue at all from what I can tell.

Do you have any specific questions? I dated a Czech girl for a year. I am not sure I would agree with them acting disinterested in general. I think it very much depends on the girl and the connection you make. I met my girl at a club and we spent quite some time talking and exchanged numbers before we left. She was the one who send me a text message first, that same night saying how she enjoyed meeting me. I didn't have to do anything different with her, there was a high level of attraction, so we weren't trying to game each other. I wasn't pretending to be disinterested and nor was she. One difference though I will mention is that a 20 year old E Euro girl is much more mature than a 20 year old N American girl. They are quite hardened and have been through a lot. So, the opposite side of the maturity is that they can be quite cynical about a lot of things. When it comes to men, they do expect their men to be strong and manly. The typical touchy, feely feminized American man will get eaten up by these women. E Euro men are usually very chauvinistic and I think these women do respond to that in a man. These girls will push you, hard. And if you don`t push back, they will walk all over you.

East Euro girls

The only ones I've ever seen are either exchange students and/or shopping for a green card. My buddy has a Polish roommate and she's very stand offish to guys. Turns out she's a man hating lesbo.

About the only other ones I've come across moonlight as strippers and dig American guys with money. It's funny though because another friend of mine used to live in an activism house on M street and it was also sort of a half-way house for people passing through. There were always a ton of eastern european chicks. From what I saw they were the biggest whores they get a taste of democracy and American men and they go nuts. I guess those were more fresh off the boat than the more seasoned ones that actually live in the area.

East Euro girls

I've fallen in love with too many east euro. girls.

Asian minds, western bodies they say.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-14-2008 06:46 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2008 07:30 AM)nwo4life Wrote:  

Do you have any specific questions? I dated a Czech girl for a year. I am not sure I would agree with them acting disinterested in general. I think it very much depends on the girl and the connection you make. I met my girl at a club and we spent quite some time talking and exchanged numbers before we left. She was the one who send me a text message first, that same night saying how she enjoyed meeting me. I didn't have to do anything different with her, there was a high level of attraction, so we weren't trying to game each other. I wasn't pretending to be disinterested and nor was she. One difference though I will mention is that a 20 year old E Euro girl is much more mature than a 20 year old N American girl. They are quite hardened and have been through a lot. So, the opposite side of the maturity is that they can be quite cynical about a lot of things. When it comes to men, they do expect their men to be strong and manly. The typical touchy, feely feminized American man will get eaten up by these women. E Euro men are usually very chauvinistic and I think these women do respond to that in a man. These girls will push you, hard. And if you don`t push back, they will walk all over you.

I could be generalizing a bit...I have met a couple who weren't aloof. Maybe the others just weren't interested.

East Euro girls

I dated a Bulgarian for a few months. She was pretty laid back and not aloof. (the sex was so-so, but she was definitely willing to go anal, don't know if that's Bulgarian or her specficially) Her Russian friends were pretty open as well. (I can't say the same for the rest of American friends though)

They all suffer from the "we're european, therefore more cultured than you Americans"....but that's the price of admission anytime you date non-Americans.

One on One, I don't see much of a problem.

But whenever anyone is amongst their group, that's when the defenses come up. Indians, Middle Easteners, Asians, Ethiopians, Et Cetera - if they're rolling as a large group or a mixed group, you're going to have a tough time prying one off on a cold approach, or even a warm approach. I'd say it's generally harder than the typical set because there is usually a community penalty for stepping out. My boy who dates a lot of Indian Chicks, called it DNN, the Desi News Network.

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-15-2008 01:53 PM)nwo4life Wrote:  

I could be generalizing a bit...I have met a couple who weren't aloof. Maybe the others just weren't interested.

They do have an aloof air about them, I wouldn't take this as disinterest though. They can come across as quite brusque and rude at times.

Another thing that you have to be careful about is their concept of fidelity. My girlfriend had a few other Czech girl friends and all of them had long term boyfriends back home. Yet, they were in relationships with guys in Canada as well.. When they go back home for vacations or for good, they are back with their Czech long term boyfriend. When they are here, they are with their Canadian boyfriend.. [Image: huh.gif]

East Euro girls

I feel that eastern euro girls don't have that americans suck attitude that some west euro girls do. I totally know about that aloof thing though. Specifically polish girls I noticed tended to go with polish dudes. I played it extra cocky, and they seemed to dig it. Only slept with two of em though

East Euro girls

I only know two eastern european girls, and they are super, super aggressive over achiever types. They're both in relationships, and dominate their boyfriends so much thats its almost painful to watch. One of them is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen, though.

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-15-2008 09:25 PM)MasterOfNone Wrote:  

I only know two eastern european girls, and they are super, super aggressive over achiever types. They're both in relationships, and dominate their boyfriends so much thats its almost painful to watch. One of them is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen, though.

Well I guess that makes it alright then. [Image: dodgy.gif]

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-15-2008 09:27 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Well I guess that makes it alright then. [Image: dodgy.gif]

No, it doesn't at all, but I wanted to point out that at least that part of the eastern European mystique holds true from my experience.

East Euro girls

As I mentioned earlier, a lot of E Euro girls grow up in very tough environments. The stereotype of drunken E Euro men seems to be somewhat true. A lot of the ones I met, their fathers seem to be pretty drunken useless types leaving the women to do a lot of the earning and taking care of the house.

So, you get a dichotomy with many of these E Euro women, they are very sexy and feminine, yet at the same time they are super aggressive and tough as nails.

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-16-2008 11:10 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

As I mentioned earlier, a lot of E Euro girls grow up in very tough environments. The stereotype of drunken E Euro men seems to be somewhat true. A lot of the ones I met, their fathers seem to be pretty drunken useless types leaving the women to do a lot of the earning and taking care of the house.

So, you get a dichotomy with many of these E Euro women, they are very sexy and feminine, yet at the same time they are super aggressive and tough as nails.

I dated a Romanian girl for over a year at one point. The whole latin/slavic thing is a bit complicated. A couple things about girls from eastern Europe.. Romanian, Czech, Bulgarian, whatever...
1) Theyve generally have grown up in poverty. when I was last in Romania most people lived on less than the equivalent of $200 a month.
2) Their cultures are very traditional i.e. the man is the head of the household and the woman is subservient.
3) they quickly start to see American men as pushovers. I'm not saying be an asshole just stand your ground.
4) They are much more cultured and classicly educated. i.e. can quote poetry, talk at length about classical music, etc. which makes for a real contradiction with the impoverishment.
In general I came to realize that dealing with Eastern European girls is very similiar to dealing with Latinas. Just with more emphasis on education. You gotta understand that under the communists Education = better life.

East Euro girls

I think one more thing that may be at play (I know this thread is ancient) is that people coming from totalitarian societies (also societies which have recently been totalitarian, or were for extended periods in the past) tend not display emotion in public settings, for at least a couple reasons. One is that you never know who you can trust, so you don't open up to people you haven't met through personal connections because they may be working for the secret police. Other is that most totalitarian societies are very poor, and in societies were many people are poor often it's the case that public display of emotion are hidden, because someone watching might decide you are being arrogant, showing off, etc., so they take a disliking to you and may follow you home because they think you're well-off and they want to rob your house or person or something.

East Euro girls

I have lived in Russia and traveled in Eastern Europe . The girls there are more "normal" than in the US for example. They see your game from a mile and it doesn't really work there. They tend to be very blunt. They are easily impressed with material things like cars, nice apartment, traveling. They are cold. She might like you and you wouldn't even know it.
The best way to get laid with them is to invite them to your place. They don't usually display affection in public unless they are officially dating you.

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-12-2008 06:02 AM)nwo4life Wrote:  

Are the East Euro girls so old fashioned that they think it's slutty to show obvious interest? Do they require a different kind of game? The usual jokes and banter don't seem to work because they don't 'get' them. Seems to be a cultural barrier. Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff Roosh has said about girls in Argentina. Any shared experiences appreciated.

try this, as you talk and she stays there with you assume it's on. that's all. even when she doesn't show you she likes you. just hold your frame. that's the only calibration you need to worry about, not IOIs/IODs, not bitchy/sweet behaviour, no, pay attention only to holding your confidence no matter what.

she might shittest you viciously, she might bring some other dude telling him you're mean to her, she might seem indifferent, etc, you never know.

to me IOI is compliance. when she tells me i'm handsome i don't care, but when i take by the hand and she follows that's good signal to me.

i don't know whether girls do it on purpose or not and frankly who cares why, but when i once got a hot hot girl in the room who emotionally turned into statue (no signals, no enthusiasm, no nothing) that's when i learned to not give a fuck and never ever depend on her reactions. that's why i love that invisible game shit when it doesn't look impressive/agressive/sexual from distance but when it goes well then there is this unspoken understanding between us it's going down.

essentially it's all about gaming without IOIs and leaving when the girl doesn't comply to you at all

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-12-2008 06:02 AM)nwo4life Wrote:  

I've hung out with a few of these girls in recent months (polish, hungarian, czech). Generally, they are way hotter than the usual average looking girls I meet here in London. Thing is I have a tough time reading them. They seem to play it ultra cool. I'm used to girls in North America (I moved to London a few months ago) who make it blatantly obvious when they're interested. Are the East Euro girls so old fashioned that they think it's slutty to show obvious interest? Do they require a different kind of game? The usual jokes and banter don't seem to work because they don't 'get' them. Seems to be a cultural barrier. Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff Roosh has said about girls in Argentina. Any shared experiences appreciated.

You have listed three of my favourite girls to date, yes they play it ultra-cool because that is a cultural thing. Some of them give you that "stare" to see what you are about, I will tend to give them a few drinks that will open them up.
Yes, they are old fashioned. Men are expected to pay and provide, it seems the more money you have the more you can get away with. My Czech ex actually married a man 30 years her senior to get out of the house, he was a Company Director.
For some strange reason I have had to date most of the EE girls I have met, as someone mentioned once they are at your place in your room then assume the sale.
Funny thing once you have sex with them (and it is good) they become freaks after that.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

East Euro girls

Totally agree with ManAbout. I had similar experiences. Czech girls are a little slutty, really sweet, but tough at the same time. My advice to western guys wanting to go with sexy Czech girls, have a little cash going for you and try to be as masculine as possible. Also, they really don't get American humour. Although I introduced my ex to beavis and butthead and she really liked it.

East Euro girls

Any insights on Bosnian girls? I see them a lot here in states.....
most of them grew up here since kids but they tend to stick with other Bosnians.

East Euro girls

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:11 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Totally agree with ManAbout. I had similar experiences. Czech girls are a little slutty, really sweet, but tough at the same time. My advice to western guys wanting to go with sexy Czech girls, have a little cash going for you and try to be as masculine as possible. Also, they really don't get American humour. Although I introduced my ex to beavis and butthead and she really liked it.

Czech women like black humour.(I think my friend you do not come here for the hunting.You come here for the fucking said the bear...Or I see you got beaten,robbed,left naked in the desert.It is your lucky day said the car driver and got off his car unzipping his pants...)

East Euro girls

Quote: (08-28-2012 03:09 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:11 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Czech women like black humour.(I think my friend you do not come here for the hunting.You come here for the fucking said the bear...Or I see you got beaten,robbed,left naked in the desert.It is your lucky day said the car driver and got off his car unzipping his pants...)

Smile True. And girls in CZ are generally very receptive to all kinds of humor and wit. I'd say that the "confident beta" game Roosh advised for using in Poland would be similarly applicable here.

East Euro girls

Quote: (09-15-2008 05:24 PM)broken Wrote:  

They all suffer from the "we're european, therefore more cultured than you Americans"

I freakin hate that. I've seen that so much from my relatives in Eastern Europe. Let me tell you something
...They all love American culture, music, clothing, cigarettes, Facebook ...etc but they hate Americans.
It's the most fucked up thing.

Team Nachos

East Euro girls

To compliment them and not offend them it's better to say 'are you european' than 'are you east european' even though you know it for sure.
I am sure east europeans want to be called as europeans along with italians, french, german, swedish etc...

Quote: (08-28-2012 10:58 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2008 05:24 PM)broken Wrote:  

They all suffer from the "we're european, therefore more cultured than you Americans"

I freakin hate that. I've seen that so much from my relatives in Eastern Europe. Let me tell you something
...They all love American culture, music, clothing, cigarettes, Facebook ...etc but they hate Americans.
It's the most fucked up thing.