rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Size Queens

Size Queens

Anyone ever met or banged one? What is everyone's experience on these women who demand a huge dick? I can't think of any girls I've been with who have told me before sex that they NEED a dick at least 9 inches or whatever. Maybe it's because I mainly mess with younger girls and they haven't really started hitting the cock carousel yet?

I could care less if a girl told me I wasn't big enough. I'm bigger than average but not a freak of nature and have fucked so many girls, made so many cum on my cock, and have had a lot tell me how big I am that there's no way a girl could mess with my head. I'm to cocky at this point [Image: tard.gif] Oh yeah, I'm only 5'8 and skinny so I love watching girls eyes light up when I whip it out. I guess they think only tall, huge guys are packing?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index...48785.html
http://www.listal.com/list/celebrity-size-queens

I found this post from Roosh after looking on Google [Image: lol.gif]
http://www.dcbachelor.com/size-queen

Size Queens

Never. If I did, I'd just press ahead and ignore. You could convince her that your girth or skill is more important than not being 9+, but that wouldn't help. Better off ignoring, pressing ahead, and seeing how she reacts when you whip it out. Most likely she won't care at that point.

Size Queens

I have done the size queen and the super sensitive girl who scream because of half finger. They are not keepers

Size Queens

Yeah, I've been there with the super sensitive girls and agreed they're definitely not keepers.

Size Queens

It doesn't matter. Remember, girls are not logical creatures. If she wants x inches, it won't matter if you're x-1 or x-2 inches if you're confident and have game. Conversely, a beta with the right dick size ain't gonna keep a girl just because he meets or exceeds her penis standards simply on that basis - even if he's competing with a less endowed man.

To put it more bluntly - in America I doubt it is decisive if you're 5 inches and above. That covers most guys, I wager. The remainder should have no problems with Asiatic chicks.

Size Queens

I think it's mostly just talk. Some "size queen" girls probably have bigger and looser than average vaginas, so that's why they demand/value big cocks, which is totally fair. If a girl ever turned me down because of my dick size, I would laugh at her. But... on the inside I might be feeling pretty bad.

Size Queens

I have a small cock.

It has never been an issue.

The size of your ego matters immensely. The size of your cock matters negligibly. The less you worry about pleasing a woman sexually, the more pleased she will be sexually. I have fucked and dated size queens. Like any other woman, they kept coming back. They wanted to crack me. They wanted to make me love them. Validate them. This was enough to make them cum. If a Q tip didn't care about them, but they thought it might, a Q tip could make them cum.

They really are a different beast, women. Not so tied to physical cues like you & me. Or maybe some of them are, and had great small dick radar, and just never fucked me in the first place. Maybe they weren't really cumming and were just saying so to make me feel better. But I already felt better, 'cuz I came.

I have a small cock and I can't fuck for shit. I can't eat pussy for shit. They still keep coming back. The less I give a fuck, the harder it is for me to get a boner in my old age and yet the faster I cum, the more my sex becomes like a joke-- the faster they come back and the more they beg for it.

Women are a different breed. And thank God. Not for the small wang He spitefully hung on my tall frame but for the understanding that it doesn't matter.

delicioustacos.com

Size Queens

In my experience, the super sensative girls are much more common than size queens. I have had many super sensative girls, but only one size queen. The size queen was an eighteen year old girl in Costa Rica who may have just been joking around. Rascist women are wackos. Size queens are wackos. A guy worrying about size is about as productive as a South Asian guy worrying about being able to get white girls.

Size Queens

Most girls I've banged would rather a guy who's 6ft tall with a small cock

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Size Queens

The size queens tend to be the fat girl whose labia goes inflated.

Size Queens

For the claim “I have a small dick and I’m lousy at fucking, but the women keep coming back, so it doesn’t matter”.

There is no logical connection between the fact that the girls keep coming back and that “it doesn’t matter”.

Attractive traits are additive. Just because one particular trait is not a deal breaker doesn’t mean it won’t give you a relative advantage or disadvantage.

There is no one particular trait that is a deal breaker. But they all matter.

Size Queens

At a club a few years ago, I cold approached a girl standing by herself and was hitting on her pretty hard. I asked her to go home with me and she initially said yes.

This is where it went down hill:
Her: "Do you use Magnum condoms?"
Me: "No, I use regular trojan condoms".
Her: "Do you have a small penis?"
Me: "No, I have an average penis."
Her: "I'm tired. I think I just going to go home and go to bed."

I couldn't recover from this. Fortunately, this only happened once ever. Something like this is so incredibly rare there is really no need to worry about it. Most woman don't seem to care about penis size.

Size Queens

By the point you're unsheathing Excalibur, she will be turned on and doesn't really care how it looks. In my experience, girls typically don't care as long as you don't show signs you do. I'm average and it's never been an issue. In fact, I had a girl ask me how big I was after we had sex... only goes to show they can't tell nor really care leading up to sex.

But those are just normal girls, never been with a "size queen" that I know of.

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 05:19 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

At a club a few years ago, I cold approached a girl standing by herself and was hitting on her pretty hard. I asked her to go home with me and she initially said yes.

This is where it went down hill:
Me: "No, I use regular trojan condoms".
Her: "Do you have a small penis?"
Me: "No, I have an average penis."
Her: "I'm tired. I think I just going to go home and go to bed."

I couldn't recover from this. Fortunately, this only happened once ever. Something like this is so incredibly rare there is really no need to worry about it. Most woman don't seem to care about penis size.

Ideally, you shouldn't let a conversation get to this point. If she respected you, she wouldn't have even asked. You need to control the conversation more.

Anyway, this was shit test. You should have just lied and said yes. AGREE AND AMPLIFY. Get her home and conveniently be "out" of magnums. Or by then, she probably won't even realize if it's dark or whatever. Or, she'll probably have forgotten.

"If someone asks you if you are a god, you say yes!"

Size Queens

Me: "I use two Magnums taped together."

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 06:18 PM)j r Wrote:  

Me: "I use two Magnums taped together."

This is cute, but I'd just keep it simple and lie: "Yeah."

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 06:14 PM)soup Wrote:  

Exactly. Few girls have any idea of what an inch actually is. They have poor spatial ability and don't grow up measuring things the way boys do. Ask a bunch of girls to indicate to you with their thumb and forefinger the length of an inch. You will get widely varying answers, but i have found that most girls think an inch is shorter than it actually is-say about 2/3 to 3/4 of an inch. Consequently, you can take advantage of this to claim that your dick is longer than it actually is.

I believe the magic number in girl's minds is 8 inches. This qualifies to them as a "big dick."
I have never been asked my size pre-bang, but sometimes it comes up later, especially if you have known the girl for a while and she is comfortable with you. I always say 8 inches.
I think this will only work if you are above average, however. If you are average i would say 7 or below average I would say 6

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 01:34 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

I smell an alternate-thread-referencing [Image: troll.gif] ...

I have dealt with only one size queen. Apparently 6.5 inches wasn't enough for her. Not a big deal (no pun intended) considering she was barely a 6.5 herself on the 1-10 looks scale.

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 01:34 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

How would you even know this?

Size Queens

I met one back in the day. She would automatically sleep with anyone who had 9 inch plus cock. She would brag about it too. It was fun banging her..she was so easy it was ridiculous. Just mention Magnums and she invited me over for a movie. When we fucked she would always tell me how much she liked it!

Funny thing she married a nice jewish guy 5 years later. I bet he doesn't know about all the black guys she fucked. I am tempted to send him some naughty pics of her I took..lol..amd tell him what a dirty slut she was in college!

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 07:34 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2012 06:14 PM)soup Wrote:  

Exactly. Few girls have any idea of what an inch actually is. They have poor spatial ability and don't grow up measuring things the way boys do. Ask a bunch of girls to indicate to you with their thumb and forefinger the length of an inch. You will get widely varying answers, but i have found that most girls think an inch is shorter than it actually is-say about 2/3 to 3/4 of an inch. Consequently, you can take advantage of this to claim that your dick is longer than it actually is.

I believe the magic number in girl's minds is 8 inches. This qualifies to them as a "big dick."
I have never been asked my size pre-bang, but sometimes it comes up later, especially if you have known the girl for a while and she is comfortable with you. I always say 8 inches.
I think this will only work if you are above average, however. If you are average i would say 7 or below average I would say 6

On one of the links above there's another link that shows a graph of "the perfect penis"

It happens to be about 7.75" and 2" diameter. This is considered an "A" penis.

I'm 7" long and 1.75" in diameter and I'm all the way down to a "C" on the graph. That 3/4 of an inch length makes a huge difference I guess. [Image: angel.gif]

If my cock is just a "C" or average, my own experience confirms that women's knowledge of length is completely distorted. Every girl I've fucked except maybe like 3 or 4 have had to stop me from hurting them, but that's also because I hold their pelvis in positions that allows me to go really deep and slam their cervix. It's because of this reaction from girls, not because of numbers, that I hint at the fact that I've got a big cock in conversation, even if it's not considered "big" by conventional female opinion (like I give a fuck).

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Size Queens

Size-queen is just a big shit test. You should never be talking about your dick size with a girl. Never let it get to that. Even if you have a big dick- she needs to find out for herself, or it seems try-hard.

Size Queens

Usually I neg a woman who mentions size just because it's easy and gets them insecure.
Her: "[insert x comment about size]"
Me: "Classy." Sometimes "one track mind much?" or similar.

I was with a size queen for quite a few years. After the first few months they adjust to you. As for the first few months, it was fairly painful for me, but I think it's about the same as guys who want a really tight cunt. I've never had any issues with them (being larger myself), but rather issues with tighter girls. I've actually lost two bangs because of it, one of which was to be my "first". Eight years later and it still pisses me off. Plus I've gotten the occasional "oh you're overcompensating" look when they see a magnum in my wallet.

Too much dick envy in society. Less "bigger is better", more "how many locks does this key open". The one benefit of size, the only real benefit, is that if she adjusts more to you after awhile, and then you let her go, unless she goes bigger it'll take awhile for her to shrink back up and anything else wont quite fit right. Does make it a bit easier to get post-breakup sex, at least in my personal experience. but for banging new girls, it's totally and utterly useless.

Size Queens

Quote: (10-16-2012 07:34 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

That's been my experience as well. Second.

Size Queens

About all the dick threads..

Here's the real question: would you rather be a guy who has a big dick, or would you want to be the guy who, regardless of his dick size, height, money, etc. is seducing his girlfriend and legions of others into having sex?