rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenage girl whipped in public for speaking to men

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/teenag...men-280201

She explained, "The pet store is really hard to find"

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (10-15-2012 05:48 PM)storm Wrote:  

She explained, "The pet store is really hard to find"

"I have to buy a hamster"

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Islamic extremists = men with the worst game on the planet?

Quote: (10-15-2012 07:50 PM)soup Wrote:  

And the biggest hypocrites

Quote: (10-16-2012 12:25 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

And the biggest hypocrites

[Image: GayMuslimeez.jpg]

Perhaps, but this brigns up another conflict I have in my mind here: who annoys me more?

The religious fundamentalists (common throughout the developing world) who seem too hard on their women, allowing them no freedom at all and at times engaging in rampant, unnecessary abuse like this?

Or the mangina/white knight brigade that occupies much of the western world and seems almost too easy on its women, allowing them entirely too much latitude (at their own expense) and generally breeding a massive sense of entitlement while engaging in an absurd degree of pedestalization?

Both seem to represent the absolute opposite (extreme) ends of the spectrum here, and I'm not sure I like either of them. There surely is a middle ground, but these ain't that.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

An example of patriarchy gone horribly wrong.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before