rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spotting A Virgin

Spotting A Virgin

I am currently in the Southern Part of the Philippines. It's more of a conservative city. Something that I am finding is that I am running into a lot of virgins. This wouldn't be a problem if it was just once in a while, but I am finding a high percentage. I have this thing where after I kiss a girl, I will do almost anything to seal the deal. So when I find these virgins I usually will go for it. I do mostly online and day game (I will start doing more nightgame here because of this problem, but I'm much better with day game and internet game.) so I run into the normal type of girls usually.

The problem with a virgin is that ,other than my same night lay with a virgin a few days ago, I end up wasting a lot of time trying to get them ready and comfortable. And even after I do that and get sex, the first time she is so tite and I have to be so gentle not to hurt her too bad I don't enjoy it. Then there is the mess that it makes. After the first time it takes a few more for her to start to get the hang of things.

My point is that if I end up with a virgin I have to invest a lot of time, as to if I don't end up with a virgin it's just a few hours to good sex.

The problem is that soon after meeting a girl you can't just come out and say are you a virgin? Usually she won't answer. I have tried asking "Are you conservative?" But every girl I ask that too including the virgins says no. A lot of girls are shy and intimidated by foreigners, so when I say sexual things it seems they will all react the same, whether or not they are sexually active girls.

My question is what is a good way to immediately know if she is a virgin or not? Even if she has been with 1 guy that's ok. I can work with that. But I am not interested in any more virgins, nor wasting a few hours just to learn that.

Spotting A Virgin

Quote:Quote:

My question is what is a good way to immediately know if she is a virgin or not?

I don't think there's any way to know.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Spotting A Virgin

Quote: (10-14-2012 11:44 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

I am currently in the Southern Part of the Philippines... Something that I am finding is that I am running into a lot of virgins. This wouldn't be a problem if it was just once in a while, but I am finding a high percentage... the first time she is so tite [sic] and I have to be so gentle not to hurt her too bad I don't enjoy it. Then there is the mess that it makes. After the first time it takes a few more for her to start to get the hang of things.

The Southern Philippines sound like heaven. It's nice to know there is somewhere in the world where the average woman isn't a loose whore.

Spotting A Virgin

Could try roosh's question about the last time they had sex. Probably more of a night game tongue in cheek question.

Spotting A Virgin

Why not just go after slightly older women. Mid-twenties should be pretty safe.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Spotting A Virgin

Most guys have a hard time just getting laid and you're complaining about fucking too many virgins? Times is hard. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Spotting A Virgin

If their index finger is longer than their ring finger, you got yourself a virgin!

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Spotting A Virgin

Quote: (10-14-2012 11:44 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

I am currently in the Southern Part of the Philippines. It's more of a conservative city. Something that I am finding is that I am running into a lot of virgins. This wouldn't be a problem if it was just once in a while, but I am finding a high percentage. I have this thing where after I kiss a girl, I will do almost anything to seal the deal. So when I find these virgins I usually will go for it. I do mostly online and day game (I will start doing more nightgame here because of this problem, but I'm much better with day game and internet game.) so I run into the normal type of girls usually.

The problem with a virgin is that ,other than my same night lay with a virgin a few days ago, I end up wasting a lot of time trying to get them ready and comfortable. And even after I do that and get sex, the first time she is so tite and I have to be so gentle not to hurt her too bad I don't enjoy it. Then there is the mess that it makes. After the first time it takes a few more for her to start to get the hang of things.

My point is that if I end up with a virgin I have to invest a lot of time, as to if I don't end up with a virgin it's just a few hours to good sex.

The problem is that soon after meeting a girl you can't just come out and say are you a virgin? Usually she won't answer. I have tried asking "Are you conservative?" But every girl I ask that too including the virgins says no. A lot of girls are shy and intimidated by foreigners, so when I say sexual things it seems they will all react the same, whether or not they are sexually active girls.

My question is what is a good way to immediately know if she is a virgin or not? Even if she has been with 1 guy that's ok. I can work with that. But I am not interested in any more virgins, nor wasting a few hours just to learn that.

no real way to know for sure. but why so picky?

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Spotting A Virgin

I usually only like girls 18-24, and especially 18-20. I'm just very attracted to them. It's not that I'm picky it's more that it just takes a lot of time with them. Since I came to Davao I fell off my sex every night schedule cause I am going for so many virgins.

Spotting A Virgin

Maybe it's just me, but have you guys noticed that virgins may have that extra ass twitch when you see them walk - Almost like a pep in a step. Non-virgins don't have that what I'm talking about, and the more a girl has been fucked, the more fluid her ass moves while she walks.

Anyone else seen this phenomenon? If so, have the girl walk in front of you for a few paces and observe, if you see that slightly rigid ass bounce, chances are she's a virgin.

Spotting A Virgin

Dude! I was looking for a place to find virgins! Where exactly are you running into them?
It's perfectly acceptable to ask a girl if she is a virgin. I have before and never had a negative reaction. Especially in Asia - a normal question!
You can probably tell the virgin by the way she kisses, just not very experienced. And ask of course!

Spotting A Virgin

Quote: (10-15-2012 06:05 PM)brownman Wrote:  

Maybe it's just me, but have you guys noticed that virgins may have that extra ass twitch when you see them walk - Almost like a pep in a step. Non-virgins don't have that what I'm talking about, and the more a girl has been fucked, the more fluid her ass moves while she walks.

Anyone else seen this phenomenon? If so, have the girl walk in front of you for a few paces and observe, if you see that slightly rigid ass bounce, chances are she's a virgin.

I know what you are talking about. When a girl is getting sex, her movement especially at the hips are fluid like a curveball. The virgin on the other hand walk with her thighs press together and their movement is stiff. So her butt twitch hard like a reflex test. While a nnon-virgin ass jiggle or switch in a circular form. As the saying goes " Walk like you got a stick up your butt. " is apply to them. Another way is do they walk clumsly with their upper body leaning forward. My opinon is if a thick girl is acting too shy, she is a virgin based on how they are desired in our community. 6/6 with my opinon so far.

Spotting A Virgin

We have shitload of them here in Vietnam if you're just doing daygame.

Spotting A Virgin

delete

Spotting A Virgin

I don't have much data on nightclub game so I can't guarantee the accuracy of this claim.
When I approach in a bar or club and there's more than 1 girl, every once in a while you get the tennis match where one girl starts trying to pawn you off to her friend before the return and so forth. When that happens I usually just eject but it could be a sign of sexual insecurity indicating potential virginity.

Spotting A Virgin

London Euston and now also Kings Cross are full of them.

Spotting A Virgin

Quote: (06-11-2015 09:48 AM)MatineeMan Wrote:  

London Euston and now also Kings Cross are full of them.

Am I missing a joke here?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.