rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nerdy look = lower bitch shield?

Hi i am noticing a trend among women that i meet. I am considered to be good looking but i have the kind of dry humor thing and dress business casually. Many times I have been called a "sexy nerd." But from my experience, being a bit nerdy makes me come off as less of a player and therefore lower bitch shields from my targets. Anyone else have this kind of experience where they are able to lower defenses pre-approach.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Women misuse the word "nerd" constantly. What they probably mean is that you look harmless and probably have a decent job.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Whatever helps you turn the pussy into Niagara Falls. Your description of business casual is very vague though. Can you describe exactly what it is you normally wear when you go out?

A bitch shield as some people think about it, is just shit testing. If a girl isn't shit testing you, she may just see you as a friend. I'm not sure that overall the nerdy look is the way to go.