rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cool Uncle Shares Wisdom...

The Cool Uncle Shares Wisdom...

Since I'm an old fuck (50, deal with it), it's my job to provide righteous wisdom to the next generation. It's my mission. I'm the cool uncle.

I know a lot of young guys struggle with social skills. It sucks. I was there. Back in the late 70s, long before the Internet, cell phones, and texting, there was no way to share Red Pill knowledge and wisdom except through whispered word of mouth and serious incredulity.

To that end, I present three links to help with those social skills, girls, and confidence.

Succeed Socially

I can't recommend this website enough. There are great essays and actual exercises. The guy who created it went from shy, retiring, and anxious young guy to a reasonably outgoing and fun dude. Read it. Do it. Now.

Also, my latest blog post has a great exercise for learning about the emotions of girls.

A Dating Exercise For Men

Do the exercise, it will help. Trust me on this.

Finally, here is some good shit about confidence and how it's the foundation to Charisma (game). Just read it.

The Confidence Sub-Routine Expanded

You've got a mission, young man. Be a better man.

You're welcome.