rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the chase

the chase

I'm attracted to cocky, arrogant, crude humored guys. The type that don't have any potential to be a boyfriend, or probably just aren't ready to. I feel like the only reason I am attracted to these guys is because the likelihood that we will ever have a real relationship is slim, and i'm not really ready to be in a relationship again, maybe not ever who knows. So I sleep with these guys, because they're amazing in bed, and then for some reason think I should like them even though I know they're bad for me. I like chasing them, and them not giving a damn, because once I do get attention from them I feel better. Probably because they're hot. But if an equally cute guy, who is laid back, sweet, attentive, asks me out, and doesn't try to immediately get in my pants, and texts me all the time, I immediately get turned off and think he's needy.

WTF, am I always going to just be attracted to egotistical guys who just want to sleep with me? I mean I want to sleep with them too, but should I even try liking nice guys, because when I do I feel like I'm settling because getting them wasn't a challenge.

the chase

You're 25 years old. When you're 35 and your breasts and ass are sagging, you'll be singing a different tune. Trust me.

I do have a question though. What was your relationship like with your father?

While I do think women instinctively want dominant alpha men, they don't all necessarily want asshole man. When one does, in most cases she was either raised without a father or had a bad or distant relationship with her father. Few girls raised with an active and caring father end up being drawn to assholes like a moth to a flame. At least from what I've observed. There are always exceptions of course.

the chase

that sounds like psych 101, and yes me and my dad don't have the best relationship out there, he's kind of a workaholic. I'm sure that doesn't help...that and I have had one arrogant boyfriend after another. alcoholics, cheating, bipolar like boyfriends. whoops.

I'd just really like to not feel like I want to get away from all decent nice guys...but I dont know how.

the chase

Quote: (02-17-2010 03:29 PM)dcgirl85 Wrote:  

I'd just really like to not feel like I want to get away from all decent nice guys...but I dont know how.

You'd probably be best seeking some answers on a girl talk forum. If all the guys you've been with are screwed up, I think it says something about you. You are what you attract. That's the ugly truth.

Good luck in your quest.

the chase

Speakeasy brah,

How do you know this girl is 25?

Is there something about this I'm just not getting?

Aloha!

the chase

Quote: (02-17-2010 09:14 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Speakeasy brah,

Aloha!

Kona i think "85" in her monker is her D.O.B.

unless Speakeasy has got it wrong and she's an elderly woman.

the chase

Quote: (02-17-2010 09:14 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Speakeasy brah,

Aloha!

If anyone's handle is followed by two digits, is usually always the birth year.

the chase

you are nothing but just an attention whore

the chase

Quote: (02-17-2010 10:15 PM)toddh Wrote:  

unless Speakeasy has got it wrong and she's an elderly woman.

I think she would have called him on that right away!

Mahalo brothers, I read that 20 times trying to get how he figured that out. I thought there was some code word or something.

Aloha!

the chase

I' m a girl too and I understand your pain, but this is definitely not the place for this sort of question. REALLY.

Those man will fuck you in a way that you won't like. Period.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

the chase

Quote: (02-17-2010 03:29 PM)dcgirl85 Wrote:  

that sounds like psych 101,

All this game shit is "psych 101", Those that know "game" know psychology.

If your ever in San Francisco, email me. I know just how to "fix" you.

the chase

Quote: (02-18-2010 02:19 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

If your ever in San Francisco, email me. I know just how to "fix" you.

[Image: kermit.gif]

the chase

Yeah I'd like to offer my repair services as well.