rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comicon Game?

Comicon Game?

I've been to a few comicons. I don't really like going but I do have a special needs sibling that likes to go and get autographs. SO I end up going. Not a wise idea to go intermittent fasting even though the food is rediculous overpriced inside. I almost passed out the first time by trying to fast and maneuver around the huge place. Also being around a ton of people is mentally taxing and that wears me out.

There are tons of people at them and often cute chicks in crazy outfits. I saw these videos on youtube today and they reminded me of the times I went, and of Simple Pickup's videos.

IMpressive catwoman.

IRT trolling people? Hipster Indian CAD?

How would you game people there?

Comicon Game?

kassem g is awesome. love that guy's vids. hahaha

Comicon Game?

Interesting,never been to this type of event (halloween parties but this is during day)

a bunch of betas and a bunch of chicks dressed up, sounds good in theory,probly not many dudes with game.
Not into much of the superhero stuff (besides watching the dark knight movies), dressing up like a spartan or rambo or something if your shredded would work for somebody. (kinda like a beach game)

Guess, my ignorance of this stuff would be good for me in a way

id elderly open by inquiring about the chicks costume or character. id go that direction if you want to day game the roosh way.

Comicon Game?

Next year go as security. You get free access to everything (including food), can meet the celebs and even get crash space for you and your brother.

Comicon Game?

Comic book, superhero, anime conventions and the like should be easy territory for alphas and beta aspiring alphas.

The only downside are sex rations, which are heavily skewed towards guys. This is more than made up for by the quality of boys, ahem men present.

But, consider: many of the girls will be staying in hotels nearby. A big convention is like a vacation and we all know how straight-laced chicks turn into cum guzzling sluts on vacation.

That being said, you won't be finding 9's at a nerd convention.

Comicon Game?

I used to live in san diego and went to comicon a few times. I was amazed at the quality of the girls, then again I wasn't expecting much. plus a lot of them are dressed up very slutty.

overall the whole place reeks like sweaty dude. it's a weird subculture, I don't know much about comics so when I try to talk to these people I seem like a square.

Comicon Game?

Comicon Game?

This is the 3-4 days a year that secretly slutty nerdy-looking girls get to shine. It's finally their chance to attention-whore and reject left and right.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these conventions aren't fuck-fests for guys with game. Instead they're massive cockblock, sausage, and prude fests. The interspersed amenable ones either bring nerd-dick with them or are going to be hard to locate and tired of the barrage of weak game thrown at them by emboldened betas who think this is their shot to meet their wife.

I'd rather catch them on the other 361 days of the year. You just gotta know where to look.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Comicon Game?

Quote: (10-11-2012 07:34 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is the 3-4 days a year that secretly slutty nerdy-looking girls get to shine. It's finally their chance to attention-whore and reject left and right.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these conventions aren't fuck-fests for guys with game. Instead they're massive cockblock, sausage, and prude fests. The interspersed amenable ones either bring nerd-dick with them or are going to be hard to locate and tired of the barrage of weak game thrown at them by emboldened betas who think this is their shot to meet their wife.

I'd rather catch them on the other 361 days of the year. You just gotta know where to look.

Really? I've found girls amenable to random hookups and threesomes at conventions.

Comicon Game?

I know a nerdy, slightly chubby dude with basically no game who claimed he got laid at Comicon 3 years in a row. His exact words: "if you bathe daily and can hold a conversation it's impossible not to get your dick wet." I don't know what quality of girls he was hooking up with or even if his stories are true so take it with a huge grain of salt, but I don't doubt that your competition at a place like this is slim to nonexistent.

I would keep in mind, though, that it would probably help a lot to know something about comic books. Obviously you don't want to sperg out and go on a 10-minute rant about how the Green Lantern wears a yellow banana hammock in issue #673, but if you can't rap about comics for a few minutes I feel like it would raise a bunch of "why are you here?" red flags.

Comicon Game?

Don't think that there won't be competition because a ton of actors/celebs go to to comiccon to promote their own thing too...think of all the comic book movies & tv shows - X-men, Superman, Hulk, blah blah blah.

Booth model game is a topic unto itself. You really have to OFFER something that the booth models want...perhaps you'll hire them for a modeling shoot, use them at your company's convention, or have them network with some director for some movie. Whether it's true or not, you have to be convincing. That's the best way into a booth model's pants if you're not a hollywood celebrity. Trade cards/phone numbers agree to meet for a drink later to "discuss details" and invite up to hotel room after you fill her head with all these dreams and hopes to further her career.

That's for the 'showy' conventions. Regular biz conventions you have to promise her a better job, more leads, more sales, etc, etc.

Comicon Game?

Would I have an advantage as Asian?

Girls who likes those nerdy stuff, are usually into asian boys...(met couple in the past)
The thing is usually they are weird and ugly. I saw good talents on that video though.

Comicon Game?

I checked out the page, and theres a bunch of panels and events going on.Curious might drive and try to sneak in to give it a try.(maybe see the walking dead panel)

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Try finding some type of choke points at this place, im sure there are going to be giant lines for food, nerd products, and the panel events. The quality of chicks will be much lower (my guess is that these nerdy chicks who are not there for attention whoring will have way lower bitch shield) and easier to get. Try picking targets at these choke points.(micro game that venue)

Also I saw theres some type of speed dating event on website, here competion will probably be non existing as gringo pointed out, but the highest quality chick might 6 or MAYBE 7.

Comicon Game?

Quote: (10-11-2012 08:53 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Really? I've found girls amenable to random hookups and threesomes at conventions.

Quote: (10-11-2012 10:10 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I know a nerdy, slightly chubby dude with basically no game who claimed he got laid at Comicon 3 years in a row. His exact words: "if you bathe daily and can hold a conversation it's impossible not to get your dick wet." I don't know what quality of girls he was hooking up with or even if his stories are true so take it with a huge grain of salt, but I don't doubt that your competition at a place like this is slim to nonexistent.

Like I said, it's possible that I'm wrong. I'm basing my judgments on similar, but decidedly lesser, conventions. I realize ComicCon is special, so it could be the exception.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Comicon Game?

I actually could photoshoot, draw or sculpt booth models. So that shouldn't be too hard of a sell. One problem with celebs, is that they have these lines set up with a bouncer type of guy with them. You only have a few minutes to talk to the celeb and you have to pay for a photo for them to sign which is like 30 bucks. I would think the best time to meet them if they are around at the local bars at night. The comicon does some sort of bar hop with the people in costumes.

Wikipedia is great for finding out about comics and the latest sci fi shows though. The best women would be probably in groups of two and not in costume.

The security idea is interesting. Its my sister though and she is quite a handful to watch after. Social phobic to a degree, and it rubs off when I have to drag her through crowds. That's another aspect that needs some work. Cheap food is outside of the comicon, at a local vietnamese soup place. Great food and cheap about a block away.

Girl artist at the conventions could be fair game though.

Comicon Game?

Quote: (10-11-2012 07:34 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I've heard that most of the cute ones tend to be there working as models, so the chances of getting them is probably about as good as pulling a stripper off stage. That said, when I look at photos there are tons of average looking girls who just happen to be into comics and I'm guessing get very little attention there and at home.

I've never been, but given the stereotypical guy who goes I would not expect much cockblocking. I imagine that most of the guys would be too timid for that.

Comicon Game?

I can get a pair of all access industry passes for the entire event free if I wanted them. If it's really worth going and one of you wants to go, I'd be game next July. I'm only a couple of hours away from San Diego.

Comicon Game?

I see it this way:

1) the booth models are not there for the comics, they're not nerds, they're there for the job. Game accordingly.

2) the nerdy girls are not there to get laid, they're there to get a fucking autograph from stan lee or whoever. Game accordingly.

Two different profiles. Two different strategies.

Comicon Game?

As someone who has gone several years in a row. I will make a few recommendations.

1) Don't go unless you have some kind of genuine interest in the event. Getting in is a pain in the ass nowadays and requires crazy logistics planning (For San Diego Comic Con at least). Same goes for getting a hotel. Medium size cons are the best and don't require a lot of money, or extensive planning.

2) Hotel bars are great, the closer to the convention the better. They provide a nice place to take a break. While I didn't get any notches at the last con I went to I felt like there was potential. I met up with a hipster girl who was interested in some kind of vampire RPG, we ended up hanging out with some others nerds and went to a couple bars within in walking distance. If you know the right people there are plenty of after parties.

3) If you wear deodorant you are already ahead of the game. I recommend something scented. Shower at the end of the day before going out. The body odor from other people is strong. I would bring some clubbing clothes. The People who go to the after parties tend to dress up a bit.

4). Approaching Cosplayers isn't difficult most are receptive enough and all it takes is asking for a picture. Its not a bad way for an enterprising beta to overcome approach anxiety. Keep in mind a lot cosplayers keep their guard up and will sense bad game from a mile away. There are too many stories floating around the internet about creeps and what not. Also a lot of cosplayers have their boyfriends carry their stuff.

5) I have never cosplayed but I could imagine a fit guy in the right cosplay (Think Spartans from 300) could do well enough on minimal effort.

If going to SDCC was still feasible for me I would consider working on con game. Though where I live now there are a couple of smaller cons I will have to try some day game at.

Comicon Game?

There's another thread about cosplay and I asked for actual concrete success stories in banging them. Nobody obliged.

I therefore think cosplay girl are simply a fantasy and people here are talking up their ass about the chances of banging one.

My dimestore psychology says cosplay girls get off on the power that comes from getting betas hot and horny in a plausibly deniable way and then shaming them over it by calling them creepers. They know how to put themselves on display in just the right way to maintain that illusion they don't want to be actually hit-on. The rules are: "You can respectfully look, smile, compliment my costuming skills, pop a boner, but then go back to your hotel room and wank off." The moment they show a genuine IOI or start getting touchy-feely with a guy on the floor they will pierce the veil and create a shitstorm. If they are hooking up, they are doing so in an isolated spot away from adoring crowds.

Comicon Game?

Comicon girls? This is validation central. Your game has no power there.

The attention these cosplay whores get at these things is off the charts. How many other places can they walk 2 steps before asking to get their picture taken? The dopamine rush from this alone is too addicting for any female to stop doing it and take time to let you game her for 10-20 minutes. I don't care if you have your phaser set from 'stun-to-kill'. Her pussy will dry up at warp speed. Your Jedi mind tricks MAY work on that 400 lbs. hambeast that stuffed herself into the Harley Quinn costume.

Your time would be better spent staying home at Starfleet Academy playing sabacc with Chewbacca.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Comicon Game?

I've no experience with this myself and I recall asking about it years ago on the forum, there may be another thread about it somewhere.

I'd imagine in order to bang one of these chicks you'd likely have to have some kind of an in, or social proof in the scene. Be on a panel, or something like that. Be someone these hoards of geeks would want to talk to (much like the cosplay bitches themselves)

The above posters are correct, they're getting massive attention, albiet from omega losers. I'd project any kind of direct approach would just shoehorn you into the "desperate omega" category and you wouldn't have much of a chance to run standard game.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Comicon Game?

I work next to a convention hall and there is one of these every year. There are a range of people, but there are plenty of gameable girls there, not just the booth models. Also, they dress hyper slutty like Halloween and are seeking attention. I"m not into the comic/sci fi culture but I see them walking around. 95% of people who attend are in costume, and if you are not you'll appear lame. I think the only other way to game would be to set up as a semi pro photographer and maybe couple that by throwing a party in your hotel suite. You could claim you are on assignment for a magazine, like Maxim or Hustler. Also, you could claim the magazine is running a contest for the best costumes, and you want to take some private pictures. I recently read two books by the guy who started the XPrize for space exploration - Diamandis is a New York Times Bestselling author of two books: Abundance – The Future Is Better Than You Think and BOLD – How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World. He makes a compelling case that offering a prize or the prospect of one creates outsized motivation and rewards; its the power of competition. I think all you would have to do is have a pro-looking camera, a photographer's vest, and pay to upgrade your room to a suite rather than a single. The alternative is the expense and trouble of a custom made costume that is just going to make you look like everyone else.

https://static.bhphoto.com/images/images...964321.jpg

Comicon Game?

Quote: (06-22-2017 05:18 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

95% of people who attend are in costume, and if you are not you'll appear lame.

The current year: Where not dressing up like Sonic the Hedghog will keep you from getting laid.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Comicon Game?

Exactly. And odds are that you won't have the inclination to spend the time or money on a costume that some of these fanactics do. Its a lot easier to create a photographer costume.