rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

did i screw up?

did i screw up?

a girl approached me in a bar. met two weeks afterward as we were both busy. when we met, things went very well, we do the same things, had lots to talk about, made out. when in front of her friend who happened to be in the same venue, she kissed me saying "you are so cute". later she took my hand as we walked out (she had to wake up early, so I left her when she took her cab).

I called few days later, she didn't reply until the following day with a text saying she had been busy.

I replied later saying "no worries" and that I heard in the news she was with batman and that i hoped they defeated the bad guys.

Did I pull the cord too much?

did i screw up?

Is that a joke!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

did i screw up?

Sounds like you might be a little focused on this girl, that she might have felt a little neediness back in the bar. The most important question: are you working on other prospects?

If she kisses you first it is a sign that you can (and should) escalate much more. It's the closest thing a girl has to a green light.

The batman thing is creative which is top-notch and I like it even if it's a little pedestaling. I would probably have framed myself as the bad guy and say something like how I would have her tied up over my vat of acid the next time she tried to foil my scheme.

It's hard to say if you blew it. You definitely screwed up by not taking her home the night you guys kissed, but she may like you enough to give you another chance.

I'd recommend you put her on radio silence for a week or two, then send her a text and if you get the meet escalate like the RVF champ you are [Image: wink.gif]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

did i screw up?

Thanks for the response.

She just replied just with "??" I guess my sense of humor didn't go through...

did i screw up?

I take roosh's advice and avoid using humor in text messages until after i've smashed and the girl knows my sense of humor. Many times shit u could have said directly wont have the same impact in a text message. Work on your text game for the future.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

did i screw up?

This wasn't a good joke.

did i screw up?

I texted her today - after a week - asking her whether she was up for something. She replied "hey sexy, want to do Friday?". I didn't screw up, but agree the joke wasn't that great probably...

did i screw up?

Quote: (10-16-2012 07:18 PM)punchboy Wrote:  

I texted her today - after a week - asking her whether she was up for something. She replied "hey sexy, want to do Friday?". I didn't screw up, but agree the joke wasn't that great probably...

If you bang this girl after that Batman joke [Image: icon_worship.gif]
But after you bust you have to whistle the batman theme song and yell "To the Batmobile!"
Then quickly grab your clothes and run out.

did i screw up?

Don't call a girl you haven't banged "sexy" over text, better yet not at all unless you are some top alpha. Don't send bad form texts or jokes. Your neediness and poor texting bleeds through your posts here. It's apparent you just need more practice until you figure out what to do and what not to do.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

did i screw up?

She was the one writing me "sexy". "hey sexy, want to do Friday?" was her reply.

did i screw up?

Naw, you are doing fine.
But you are always better being a little more cocky and less funny.

I called few days later, she didn't reply until the following day with a text saying she had been busy.

I replied later saying "no worries, just don't let it happen again....grin."
I replied later saying "I guess I can forgive you this time. How are you going to make it up to me?"

If she goes for the bait and asks what you had in mind, say "I like chocolate"

Depending on how she responds you can come back with "I ment chocolate syrup.....evil grin"

Just my 2 cents worth.

did i screw up?

Quote: (10-18-2012 03:17 PM)JVH Wrote:  

Naw, you are doing fine.
But you are always better being a little more cocky and less funny.

I replied later saying "no worries, just don't let it happen again....grin."
I replied later saying "I guess I can forgive you this time. How are you going to make it up to me?"

If she goes for the bait and asks what you had in mind, say "I like chocolate"

Depending on how she responds you can come back with "I ment chocolate syrup.....evil grin"

Just my 2 cents worth.

I disagree with all of these suggestions. if she waits a day to respond to you, either she isn't interested or is playing games. I don't think cutesy texts about chocolate are going to get it done. I'd wait a week and try a simple restart text.