rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

i never gave lil wayne much attention but this video has me completely rethinking this guy. he is incredibly real with an attorney and hilarity ensues

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

"He can't save you in the real world". True.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

He is not 'owning" a lawyer.

He suing Quincy Jones over a bootleg documentary, and he is being a dumbass during the disposition for the case.

Most of the lawyer's questions are perfectly reasonable and even if he may not like the defendant or his attorney, he's not doing himself any favours by acting like a jackass.

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

I was hoping the lawyer would of started punching him in the nose.

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

I don't know how being a complete retard is 'owning' anything. He couldn't answer basic questions and replied in exactly the same way as a twelve year old kid who got caught smoking behind the bicycle sheds would.

"I don't know" "I don't know"

Fucking lame.

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

Have to agree with everyone else, there's no "owning" going on here... but I'm more disappointed that of all the Lil Wayne songs the OP decided to imbed "Lollipop"

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

Add me to the list of people who think this is the opposite of "owning." He's basically acting like an ignorant, defiant, street turd who resents authority no matter what shape it comes in.

From the title of the thread, I was expecting an epic speech on jurisprudence said in elegant, forceful, and articulate street-speak, not this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

The first 30 seconds were good. I hate attorneys and have little use for them.

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

It's a deposition, so he only needs to say what he remembers at that time. If any evidence comes up later that contradicts what he said, he can always change his statement. His lawyers probably coached him to do it.

Related:

and

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

Quote: (10-09-2012 06:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Add me to the list of people who think this is the opposite of "owning." He's basically acting like an ignorant, defiant, street turd who resents authority no matter what shape it comes in.

From the title of the thread, I was expecting an epic speech on jurisprudence said in elegant, forceful, and articulate street-speak, not this.

You say he is acting like a "street turd" yet in the past you have posted music from Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog. The defiant attitude of Lil Wayne is the same defiant attitude of Dre and Snoop.

As you know, Dre produced this song and that is him standing just right of Eazy-E, who is holding the gun.

Dre also produced this song which mimics the murder of an uncover cop.

You have posted songs from "Doggystyle" and "The Chronic". These albums are filled with insights, reflections, and mentalities from the American street life. Much of it is counter-culture and rebellious. what was it about these albums that you liked if it wasn't the rebellious I-don't give a fuck attitude?

If you respect those albums then you should respect where those guys are coming from and respect their perspective.

If you like rebel music why don't you respect the mentality and viewpoint of the rebel? The rebel music stems from the mind of the rebel which stems from the experience of the rebel which stems from the culture of the rebel.

Wayne is a product of rebellious culture. He play by a different set of rules.

To me, this is no more "ignorant" or "defiant" then Dick Cheney claiming "he doesn't recall" or Bill Clinton lying to America on national tv saying..."I never had sexual relations with that woman" or the Wall Street execs who lied to Congress a few years ago about fraud or the cigarette executives who also lied to Congress saying that they don't believe cigarettes cause cancer.

They are all examples of ignorance and defiance. It's not only street folk who are ignorant and defiant. It's can be anybody.

Lil wayne owns a lawyer

Quote: (10-12-2012 04:50 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

You say he is acting like a "street turd" yet in the past you have posted music from Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog. The defiant attitude of Lil Wayne is the same defiant attitude of Dre and Snoop.

Yeah, but I never characterized them as "owning" a lawyer in arbitration proceedings. If they spit those lyrics in a freestyle battle with a lawyer, then I'd say that. I'm not disapproving of Lil Wayne's music, I'm just not seeing how the video in the OP is display of "ownership." If Dre or Snoop pulled the same stunt, I'd say the same thing. Context is everything.

What may work in music, doesn't work in the law--and vice versa.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter