rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My fat shaming appears to have worked

I was going through some old pictures on my photobucket account and one really stood out so I figured I would share.

A few years ago, durring my senior year in high school, this fat girl (Who had crush on me. It was disgusting!) threw a Prom party. Despite her spamming everyone on her facebook friend list with her group invite nobody showed up to her party. Naturally she posted a depressing status update about it.

Sooo me being the dick that I am, took her profile picture and paintshopped it. I screen capped her facebook post and posted both pictures on a forum I used to be active on.

Well I fucked up and included just enough personal info for some guy on the forum to find her on facebook and email her the thread.

I wish I had taken some pictures of the messages she sent me as well as the one's she posted on facebook for all the world to see. I remember one of her friends called me a monster and suggested she press charges on me because what I did had to be illegal.

Yes, some might say it was bullying but I mean, come on!

Anyways, here is the picture.

[Image: 3c73A.png]

Pretty sure I stretched the picture out to achieve maximum results. The brown all over her is supposed to be chocolate.

I saw her today for the first time since highschool and she has really thinned out. She was pining for my attention! If I ever see her again and I notice that she has lost another 15 pounds then I shall say hello to her and give her test her by asking her out on a date at Braums.

Damn I was expecting a bit chubby, but that chick is fat as fuck. We really need a "fat rating scale" because that chick is at least a 7/10 fatness. I've called chicks that are 3s fat before. I wonder if you thought the girl was as fat as that.

Anyways you should bang her once she drops that last 15 and after complement her for continuing to work so hard on losing weight, then say "you must only have 20lb to go good job!"

Quote: (10-07-2012 01:20 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Damn I was expecting a bit chubby, but that chick is fat as fuck. We really need a "fat rating scale" because that chick is at least a 7/10 fatness. I've called chicks that are 3s fat before. I wonder if you thought the girl was as fat as that.

Anyways you should bang her once she drops that last 15 and after complement her for continuing to work so hard on losing weight, then say "you must only have 20lb to go good job!"

i second the fat rating scale idea especially in the wake of the fat newslady bulling bullshit

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I think this is Kickboxer's nice way of saying he fucked a really fat girl.

Aloha!