rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexiest Woman Alive-Mila Kunis

Damn. She's fucking 29! Definitely avoiding the wall at this point.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline/mila-ku...34897.html

Those are some doctored-ass pics. Mila Kunis is known for having no ass.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-06-2012 09:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Those are some doctored-ass pics. Mila Kunis is known for having no ass.

Fuck you Tuth. Let me live my dream!!!!![Image: angel.gif]

Are you being serious?

Quote: (10-06-2012 09:11 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

lol That's funny.

she ok def not most beautiful but then that list shit is usually bullshit. Julia roberts won People magazine's Most Beautiful Person four times, most recently in 2010.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Done up, Kunis can be sexy. However, Tuth wasn't bullshittin.' This chick has pancake ass, and knowing that, it's hard for me to agree that she's among the sexiest women alive. The leather pants she has on are making the ass seem nicer than it is. The pic where she's covering herself with the sheet shows she's not packing anything. I've seen other pics of her in shorts, from the side, and NOTHING sticks out in back.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

She does seem pretty cool though.

Well...this de-escalated quickly.

Tuth beat me to his own post

I am the cock carousel

Jessica Biel>>>

Challenge for you players. Name me a celeb that is under 25 that has a great ass, medium tits, and a beautiful face.

Quote: (10-06-2012 09:33 PM)goodguy1867 Wrote:  

lol That's funny.
What's funny is ali is in the land of ass and he's online looking at American girls with no ass and making threads here when he could just walk outside and get all the big ass he can handle.

Quote: (10-06-2012 10:57 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2012 09:33 PM)goodguy1867 Wrote:  

lol That's funny.
What's funny is ali is in the land of ass and he's online looking at American girls with no ass and making threads here when he could just walk outside and get all the big ass he can handle.

I just kicked a bitch out 15 minutes ago with a big ass. Last night was the same. But much less ass.

Quote: (10-06-2012 10:52 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Well...this de-escalated quickly.

Tuth beat me to his own post

I didn't want any nascent Mila Kunis hype getting out of hand. [Image: hype.gif] Some guys are quick to declare chicks 10s without first triangulating the ass.

[Image: ETVqZ.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg8036]   

She's Russian, they hit the wall hard.

Quote: (10-06-2012 10:55 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Jessica Biel>>>

Challenge for you players. Name me a celeb that is under 25 that has a great ass, medium tits, and a beautiful face.

Scarlett Johansson is the only one I can think of in her 20's. Although she is almost 30, but other than that I can`t think of any

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

She's the most overrated chick in the world right now, it's insane. How dudes can go nuts for these assless wonders is beyond me.

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:09 AM)one-two Wrote:  

That's before the Cold War ended. Most Russian women take care of themselves now, especially here in New York. They also drink a lot less than their male counterparts. Because of this, and some naturally slender genes, they age very well nowadays. This doesn't include Jewish-Russians, a group which Mila is a part of. They typically age like the typical American girl in New York City. Which is to say not nearly as good as her nonJew fellow Russian.

I agree with everyone here, however. She's too skinny and has no ass. And I doubt porking up a reasonable 10 lbs is gonna do that trick, either.

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:43 AM)Andy_B Wrote:  

She's the most overrated chick in the world right now, it's insane. How dudes can go nuts for these assless wonders is beyond me.

It's weird. This chick was around for years. In fact, she was younger and cuter for years. Suddenly, the media wants to push her on us, probably under that same myth they've been cramming down our throats in recent years, that an aging chick is somehow better-looking than a hot, young one in her prime (See: Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore and--soon to join this pantheon--Natalie Portman, as she enters her 30s).

Now she's on lists as the "hottest chick ever," and in movies, yet she was better-looking when she was on That 70s Show--in her late teens and early 20s.

This proves that there are elements in the media (gay men and execs pandering to women) that will manipulate male sexual desire to capture market share in a way that's inoffensive to beta-repressed men, middle-aged spinsters, and fatties.

Don't let yourself be manipulated like this by repeating their lies.

Good point, Tuth. I remember her looking gorgeous and supple on that show. She also had a little more weight on her and her ass was decently plump.

[Image: mila-kunis-Dresses-style-fashion-34.jpg]
I also just noticed that she's got a long torso and short legs. I hate that body type. Doesn't stop me from a bang, but still. It looks seriously off.

Not to mention that I even question her being exceptionally hot, setting aside the ass-deficiency. A hot chick is a hot chick is a hot chick. She has that cute Eastern European face, yes, but can you honestly say that Kunis is better-looking than a miscellaneous hot bitch from OKCupid? Celebrities aren't any hotter than a hot chick on the street. In fact, it's often the opposite: the hot chick on the street is probably hotter.

Doll this bitch up, light her correctly, and retouch her pictures and then what. This one has ass.

[Image: attachment.jpg8038]   

EDIT: Compare apples to apples (non-pro pics).

[Image: attachment.jpg8039]   

I don't really like her. No tits, no ass, looks too "generic", too fake. I don't know why, but I just don't get into her. Maybe because every time she talks I envision meg.

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:47 AM)megatron Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:09 AM)one-two Wrote:  

That's before the Cold War ended. Most Russian women take care of themselves now, especially here in New York. They also drink a lot less than their male counterparts. Because of this, and some naturally slender genes, they age very well nowadays. This doesn't include Jewish-Russians, a group which Mila is a part of. They typically age like the typical American girl in New York City. Which is to say not nearly as good as her nonJew fellow Russian.

I agree with everyone here, however. She's too skinny and has no ass. And I doubt porking up a reasonable 10 lbs is gonna do that trick, either.

Nope, it won't. The ass stays flat, but it widens.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Mila Kunis = definitely not the hottest girl.

You probably just like her eyebrow style.