rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Started a Blog

Just Started a Blog

Some of ya'll liked my writing style in the SIF thread. Is it kosher to post a link to my new blog here? I checked the forum rules, but couldn't really find anything about it one way or another. Ordinarily that's a pass, but I thought I'd check.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Just Started a Blog

You can post it.

Just Started a Blog

Thanks boss.

So it's at http://ariseandexcel.wordpress.com. I'm not writing about PUA stuff - it's more about (gender) psychology, men's issues, and the like. Hopefully it'll be some useful stuff.

This week I dropped a lengthy writeup on how racism is hurting the manosphere, about the fundamental deceit involved in a woman's shifting mate preferences, and some random noise about living life as a recovering beta.

Ready to start next week with a deeper look inside the SIF issue, as well as some quiet noise about some major life changes partly inspired by this website.

Also, follow my noise on Twitter at twitter.com/ariseandexcel. I'm following Roosh.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.