rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are all Women Essentially Whores?

There are a lot of prudes out there who suppress their primal urges for much if not all of their lives and are content with typical housewife sex with the same man until they die.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I've always said "All women are whores, it's just a matter of price".

Crackwhores will do it for 20 bucks, gold diggers do it if you got a 7 digit bank account, and the example that Mr. Carter gave trades it in for stability (the most honorable kind of whore?).

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

So far, the votes are tied. So, I guess all women aren't whores.

If you voted yes, please make your case here.

All women are whores the same way all men are animals

I tend to think that the guys who shout "All women are whore!" tend to be guys who are striking out with these supposed whores. If all women truly were whores, the richest guys would get the hottest women (but this is case in the FSU). Anyone with knowledge of game knows this isn';t the case for women in the West.

All else being equal, a woman will take the man with more money.

If by "whore", we mean a woman who prefers men with more money, then yes, all women are whores.
But if by "whore" we mean a woman who prefers money over anything else, then no, most women aren't whores.

I found the poll confusing. But I voted yes anyways

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

weak argument. I found the thread to be intriguing by like Samseau said it isnt descriptive enough... whores as in Golddiggers or hypergamy? clarify please and break it down for newbs as well....

Quote: (10-04-2012 09:41 PM)soup Wrote:  

All women are whores. They just might not be your whore.

Quote: (10-04-2012 11:18 PM)Sparks123 Wrote:  

I tend to think that the guys who shout "All women are whore!" tend to be guys who are striking out with these supposed whores. If all women truly were whores, the richest guys would get the hottest women (but this is case in the FSU). Anyone with knowledge of game knows this isn';t the case for women in the West.

So, when you use game techniques given to you by other men to snag an snl, those women are into you for you?

In general, as far as quality goes, guys with money have a huge advantage over guys without.

It's only in recent years that we see guys with money being shamed into marrying less than a 9. This is the result of feminism.

Quote: (10-04-2012 10:51 PM)jammer Wrote:  

All women are whores the same way all men are animals

What does this mean?

Quote: (10-05-2012 02:25 AM)defguy Wrote:  

weak argument. I found the thread to be intriguing by like Samseau said it isnt descriptive enough... whores as in Golddiggers or hypergamy? clarify please and break it down for newbs as well....

In your opinion, What's the difference between golddigging and hypergaming?

No, they aren't.

The term 'whore' is a clearly defined one - and not all women fit it.
Anything else is just a linguistic trick to fulfill a bias.

Quote: (10-05-2012 03:56 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

No, they aren't.

How do you define whore?

A whore is a prostitute: someone who exchanges money for sex, as per the dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20complex

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:28 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

A whore is a prostitute: someone who exchanges money for sex, as per the dictionary.

What if time = money?

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:32 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20complex

Yes, it easy to argue that in the most powerful countries, a real Madonna can't exist in the year 2012

Quote: (10-05-2012 03:54 AM)soup Wrote:  

Hypergamy defined: http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/0...onspiracy/

I voted no for the record.

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:40 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Why don't we get to the point: hypergamy and and Goldigging or conquests for power. They are immortality projects.

All pussy is paid for one way or another. You paid for that nice shirt to get pussy. You bought those flowers in the hopes of getting pussy. You moved into a logistically favourable apartment with with sky high rents for pussy. That ice cream you're sharing? Pussy. Movie tickets? Pussy. Internet connection to browse RVF forums for gaming tips? Pussy galore.

If it weren't for pussy we wouldn't be doing 90%+ of the things we do. Apart from pussy, all a man needs is bread and circuses.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:46 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:40 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Why don't we get to the point: hypergamy and and Goldigging or conquests for power. They are immortality projects.

"Hypergamy" is their mating strategy to perpetuate their genes. You can't hold that against them. Gold-digging is an extension of that, but a girl consciously out to use a dude just for money is from what I gather pretty rare. They do what they do (hypergamy) for evolutionary reasons, we do what we do (basically a kind of polygamy) for the same reasons. Our polygamy and their hypergamy conflict each other. What's good for a man is not good for a woman and vice-versa. The thing is that they need each other to exist. How are we going to keep a variety of woman around if all the girls aren't all flocking to a smaller amount of men? Monogamy: beta males win, alpha males and women suffer. Polygamy & Hypergamy: Alpha males and women win, beta males get left out in the cold. That's just the way it is. There is zero use thinking all women are whores because of it. It could even fuck with your game.

I agree with Kitsune:
Quote: (10-05-2012 03:56 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

No, they aren't.

Where did the idea for this poll come from exactly?

ah fuck, was trying to quote Sameau, hows this shite work.

i was going by this. So I said Yes

Maybe they are in the sense that they all have a price (whether it is expressed in money, looks or game), but I took this poll more to mean "unscrupulous" or "amoral", which is again a contradiction because whores can still be ethical.

So I voted no. I'm sure there are some good women around, they're just becoming more and more rare.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Is the definition of a whore, a woman who in exchange for money performs sex acts

or is it a woman who in exchange for something performs sex acts?

If it is the latter than all women are whores?