rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do: Permabanned from two clubs, bouncer calls me a perv

So last night was eventful.

Had a date from 8-12. Went well til the end. Good vibing, a couple short makeouts. Then at the end when walking to our cars I went in for a kiss to figure out how to proceed: she tells me, "no I can't kiss you, If I kiss you I know it will lead to more and you're not the type of I guy I can be with right now." LOL!!!! I did some push-pull but she wouldn't budge.

So I went to a club that's popular on Wednesday night by Freshmen & Sophmore sorority and fraternity kids, and a few townies. Not a whole lot happening, but around 1:15 I spot a very cute blonde girl at the bar. She's faded but not that bad. I go up and say in her ear, "hey...let's go to the dance floor." She considers it then says, "let's go."

We're grinding. I finger her on the floor, then pull her to a quiet spot a little bit away and make out with her for a little bit. It's on. I say, "let's get outta here" and she nods and says, "OK."

We're walking toward the door, this big bouncer the size of a linebacker aggressively confronts us. "HEY, you know her?" I go, "yeah, that's Kristy." The bouncer goes to the girl, "Hey you know him?" She nods and says, "yeah," and actually seems kind of frightened by this linebacker.

He takes me by the scruff of the neck and shouts at me, "BULLSHIT, I SEE YOU HERE AND AT XXX (another club with the same owner) ALL THE TIME HITTING ON GIRLS. YOU FUCKING PERVERT, FUCK YOU YOUR FUCKING PERVERT." He puts me in a arm lock and viciously wrestles me to the door - elbowing and trying to trip me the whole way - showing all the other bouncers, "never let this motherfucker in here again here or at XXX." There are cops outside the gate. He goes, "We're going to the cops to tell them about you, you little fucking pervert."

Anyway, of course he lets his tackle grip up near the cops and I walk the fuck away while he talks to them and lose them all.

Strangely, I'm familiar with many of the other bouncers, but this was the first time I ever saw this linebacker dude, but apparently he's seem me.

I'm in my late 20s, people guess I'm usually 24-28, and this bar is mostly 19-24 year olds. It's popular cause they serve under-21 without hesitation.

Anyway, please spare me the, "You're coming off as creepy" thing because I'm not really anymore on most occasions [Image: tongue.gif]

And this, this is just what you're supposed to do at these types of clubs...or so I thought.

I don't think so

An extreme case of a white knight abusing a position of power. I bet he's hitting on girls in the club all the time and is just jealous and bitter over his own failures. I don't know how to deal with it, but I offer sympathy.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think you need to reevaluate your living situation/venue choice or your game. It seems like you make a similar thread every day.

Was this beta?
Anyways you should have been more careful in venue selection also friendlier with staff and you might have gotten the bang

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Staff getting all mad at you at a heavily trafficked bar/club is just not a normal situation. You must be doing something to attract negative attention, it can't all be their fault. Plenty of guys here do night game and never encounter anything like this.

Quote: (10-04-2012 12:02 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I think you need to reevaluate your living situation/venue choice or your game. It seems like you make a similar thread every day.

I know!!! LOL!!! Shit just happens to me, man.

jealousy

this is his way of getting close to girls that you can just talk to. it's like you talk to a girl and even though she's kind of ignoring you or backing off she's having big ass smile on her face and some motherfucker comes up to check if she's ok in hopes he will save her and she will love him for that.

it's good to befriend people (not staff) in the venue so that when these fucking monkeys interfere people you socialized with earlier have your back. it's especially funny with girls, when they defend you, with their every word the bouncer feels more and more deflated. same with other guys in general.

Quote: (10-04-2012 12:21 PM)XXL Wrote:  

it's like you talk to a girl and even though she's kind of ignoring you or backing off she's having big ass smile on her face and some motherfucker comes up to check if she's ok in hopes he will save her and she will love him for that.

Happens to me ALL THE TIME, bro. What's up with this? How do you deal? a) why do girls who are attracted do this weird back off shit? b) 50% of the time she goes with amog (who offers to buy her a shot), the other 40% of the time she goes to amog "he's kinda bothering me" (when in fact she's totally digging you) and 10% of the time she goes to amog, "hey he's cool we're just getting to know each other better" which is game on.

@ 15:10

if it's a bouncer then i just chill and leave with the girl out of his sight. if it's a dude then fuck him. sometimes when you have a vivid/intense interaction the girl may find some dude tell him you said xyz shit to her and bring him as a 'final boss' to you to defeat him. happened twice to me

Quote: (10-04-2012 12:02 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Hope you're not trolling.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (10-04-2012 01:47 PM)XXL Wrote:  

if it's a bouncer then i just chill and leave with the girl out of his sight. if it's a dude then fuck him. sometimes when you have a vivid/intense interaction the girl may find some dude tell him you said xyz shit to her and bring him as a 'final boss' to you to defeat him. happened twice to me

What usually happens to me is that the girl will find some orbiter dude and have the dude say that he's his girlfriend. I challenge this by saying, "cool, then makeout for me." They usually won't or give each other a peck. But then they keep up the role playing and I'm blown out.

Maybe your problem has something to do with this:

Quote:HiFlo Wrote:

So I try to do the same, but every girl I approach gives me the evil eye after a few moments of me attempting to grind and then takes a few steps away from me on the dance floor while I'm left alone dancing like a chump by myself. Did this 5-6 times with poor results.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (10-04-2012 02:19 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Maybe your problem has something to do with this:

Quote:HiFlo Wrote:

So I try to do the same, but every girl I approach gives me the evil eye after a few moments of me attempting to grind and then takes a few steps away from me on the dance floor while I'm left alone dancing like a chump by myself. Did this 5-6 times with poor results.

hahaha, didn't do that last night cause my grinding game is improving, but the other club was my club of choice when I was/am learning this grind game. chalk it up to the game [Image: wink.gif]

The fact that anybody would treat that way and put there hands on you is some serious BS. I would have commanded he get his greasy hands of me because you have not violated any laws, he is abusing his powers and you should have curtailed that. I realize he is a big dude but this is just wrong, pure white knight cockblocking you hard.

Next time, I would say let's go talk to the police about how you are harrassing me for no reason.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

stop going to these types of venues

Based on some of your recent threads, I'm starting think this may not be a case of white-knighting. Something may be off in your game that's tripping an alarm. For instance, I knew a guy who had pretty decent game, but he had a tendency to speak way too loudly and urgently to chicks. It was supremely agitating. What he was saying was smooth, but his delivery was shit. It could be that your game is simply not well suited to the type of night-club atmosphere that you seem to pursue. Also, are your looks optimized?

Given your history here, I'm assuming you're not trolling us, but your recent pattern is telling me that you may have an unnatural element, hard edge, or forceful aspect to your game that's scaring chicks away and bringing higher-than-normal white-knight attention or resistance to you.

Some of this is (unfortunately) normal perils of night game, but some of it suggests more.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16343.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16322.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16520.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16448.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

No, I'm not trolling. I posted elsewhere that if anyone visits New Orleans to hit me up to grab a drink. I spend most of time in a smaller Louisiana city though, not New Orleans. The thing is, it seems that so much is social circle game here - if you don't already know someone, somehow (even if just very brief) - you're just not accepted very easily. It's off-putting for sure and because I fairly recently moved here and I work long hours with only about 5 other guys, my social circle is limited. I'll be moving to a nice apt complex next month and things may change, and I'll keep plowing on.

It's really all about the scene here, the scene, the scene, the scene. If you can make the scene, then you're in. But the scene has so much bullshit that accompanies with it that I have to pretend to be interested in. Like last night I hung out for about a half-hour with this random mixed group of cool looking people and there was all this drama about how all her friends were pissed off at Sarah because Sarah told them she wasn't going to go to the bar tonight earlier in the day, but that Sarah changed her mind and ended up showing up the bar that night anyway without texting her friends that she decided to go.

I really don't know if that was the full story or not, but that's what I picked up, and this stupid shit was nonstop drama for 30+ minutes that I was with them (and who knows how much longer when I left) for all the guys (straight) and girls there. I'm thinking it was the FUNNIEST MOST PATHETIC thing to talk, talk, talk about for 30 FUCKING MINUTES (cue American Psycho seen when Patrick Bateman

apartheid scene). But you have to play the game, man, and pretend to actually give a shit about stuff like this. I'm a little bit worried about getting sucked in too far though!!!!

But thanks to this forum I've really changed in many ways for the better even if I come across as scrappy, hahaha. I've noticed this last week, girls have actually been hitting on me, even girls with bfs, when I go to places and girls have become very flirtatious around me even when I don't directly acknowledge them or even say much to them. I'd like to continue this progress to see where it can get me and the high-quality girls I can get. I really owe it to RVF and RSD material which I listen to on repeat at the gym on my mp3 player.

Is it possible you're over-gaming?

yeah, i think i am actually. what do I do to be 'normal'? This was something I was thinking about last night watching a player in action.

This dude is a manager at a bar, and is nice to all the girls and has many guy friends. He's cockblocked me a bunch, but whatever. He's just a nice man to the girls though and doesn't telegraph interest. He's built himself these large social circles this way, but then when he hangs out with whatever group he's with on an off night, around 1AM he'll go in for the kill with a social circle girl. Many other girls know he's a player. In fact, last night some female friends were taking pics of this dude making out with a girl. I said to the girls, "hey it's not nice to take compromising photos of your friends!" They said to me, "the girl isn't our friend, the guy is!! he's a bit of a player and we want to send him this later! tee hee hee tee hee (giggles)"

But at the same time, I'm afraid that just being a nice guy without telegraphing intent will make me forgettable to these girls? I just don't fucking know man.

I mean, I have an IQ of 130-140, I don't mean that to brag cause I think almost everyone on this forum is around that range. I have a love-hate relationship with small talk of people of average intelligence and sometimes think it's just so fucking boring, but at other times have a lot of fun with it. But also I'm finding that things that are important to most 'average' people just aren't important to me as I get deeper into the game, and it's a bit of a mindfuck.

For some reason I don't think this guy was a white knight... possibly in another context, but not the night in question.

From your recent posts and the fact that you claim to have a higher IQ leads me to believe there may be some mild aspergers sydrome involved.

I also believe you have a complex similar to one that a good buddy of mine has. He will strike out with something, anything (Women, his boss, sports, etc). He will do so in a pretty objective manner, meaning, it's obvious when and where he went wrong. But in his mind, it seems he has a hamster as well; however, a different breed. Instead of rationalizing situations and actions, his mind will reconstruct situations to make himself not at fault.

Now don't get me wrong, i'd lay down my life this kid (known him since a young age), but he does exactly what I feel you are doing. He will be at fault, but will spin it on some other person or event. The sad part is, he truly believes it. He doesn't consider it lying if deep down he feels it's the truth.

And off course we only have your side of the story to go on, but if we asked the sir lancelot like bouncer what he has to say... He may spout something like you were "too drunk, obnoxious, making people uncomfortable, etc."- who knows what he may say. But a lot of us guys have been in that arena, doing and saying things that would make the knees of a white knight buckle, but over my dead body would a bouncer do that to me; not because I have a Steve Austin build, but simply because none of my behavior ever would warrant such a punishment.

And I know myself, being a red pill man, I would take the side of any hamster squashing brother in sight, even if it meant being the dragon to the armored knight. The fact that no one else stepped in...also another red flag.

With all these posts though...like Tuth said, something seems to be running amiss.

Indeed, after Tuth pointed out this pattern, I do believe it's worth re-examining your behaviour for something you might be doing wrong, such as a threatening vibe or overgaming. Please don't mistake this for us thinking that you're trolling or anything, it's just a possibility that needs to be examined.

That said, no bouncer should ever behave like that. Even if you were really causing trouble and the girl complained about you (instead of confirming that everything was ok and she was with you), it would still be way over the top. Besides, he did not have any complaints other than you "hitting on girls", which makes me further think that he is a white knight. And bouncers are frequently douchebags with "little Hitler syndrome" that happens when you place an idiot in a position of authority. I think you always have to live with the possibility that some people will behave horribly and pick on people just because they can, and clubs amplify that possibility.

Fortunately, the worst things that ever happened to me were not being let into the club because the bouncer didn't like my shoes, or being asked to leave once after they mistook me for someone who was a part of a brawl inside the club (they realized their mistake and let me in again later).

With all that explained, this kind of thing does seem to happen quite frequently to you.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (10-05-2012 02:38 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Indeed, after Tuth pointed out this pattern, I do believe it's worth re-examining your behaviour for something you might be doing wrong, such as a threatening vibe or overgaming. Please don't mistake this for us thinking that you're trolling or anything, it's just a possibility that needs to be examined.

Agreed. We're just trying to help you (HiFlo) get to the bottom of this.

I've never heard anything like the original post here before so I'm not sure if Hiflo is just screwing with us plus I've been to NO and surrounding areas about 20 times and find the people there very easy to talk to. Also the cops would not give a shit there. The bouncer would know that and not even mention it. This makes no sense to me unless hiflo is WAY over the top with excessive awkward creepiness. One thing I love about Louisiana south is that I fly under the radar there I often wished I lived there. I don't really understand this at all.

You are coming off very angry. Your dance floor mindset of "I want to get a make out on the dance floor right now!" And "I want to fuck his car up" and "I got cockblocked by a bouncer" all has the exact same theme.

You care too much and are coming off too hard This is highlighted 40x by the fact that you post up every story on here.

If a bouncer tries to give you heat the correct answer is oh hey sure you can talk to her on your own I'll be outside. Or if a girl doesn't want to dance with you it means her friends don't like you.

You're too focused on trying to get whatever girl you're working on and don't include everyone else. You're too focused in on one person.

You will continue to strike out with this game.

You must learn to be nice to everyone, EVERYONE, you have a 140 iq? WHO CARES. No one!

Spend more time making friends with the white knights so they stupidly let you leave with her. Get it?

Being a dick is the stupidest concept in the game community