rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After opening, girls start giggling relentlessly

This has been happening a lot in the last couple weeks as I've been improving.

I'll open a couple girls with something simple like "Hey, I'm HiFlo" and they start giggling relentlessly, looking back at each than looking at me. I just stand there holding a gaze, maybe a mild smile or arch eyebrows. Sometimes I'll say something simple like "You guys are fun" or "You guys can party" to pump it up, but that's it. They keep on giggling.

At this point, maybe after a minute or two, the cockblock girl generally goes "She has a boyfriend" (Pointing to my target). At this point I make some small talk but the cockblock keeps interrupting that and they get tired of my plowing-on and cockblock tells me to get lost or they fade away in the crowd due to cockblock pulling the one I'm attracted to away. This, even though cockblock as doing the giggle the entire first 2 minutes too.

Any explanations for this? What the hell is going on?

When they laugh without a reason right away when you start talking, unless they are real excited about you because you're high value, in my experience it was because I don't have enough value. It happened once when I was riding a bike and looked messy, had a visor scotch taped onto my bicycle helmet. I also was probably way too old by her standards.

The difference in the type of laughter between excited-to-meet and dismissiveness is obvious in the situation, but hard to define.

When I was producing indy movies, sometimes I got the opposite (positive) type of giggling. I was showing them a rough cut, and they were glued to the screen, more squealing than giggling. They were NOT trying to get away, I was the alpha of the whole situation.

If they look at each other and not at you they are affirming their bond as a form of resistance to you. If they are trying to get away, and are not responding politely, it's negative and means they don't respect you.

Do you actually use a moniker like "HiFlo" or do you use a regular name?

If you're giving your name right away it implies going direct. It's what salesmen do.

How are you dressed?

Do you use the appropriate dialect/accent?

What social class are they/you from and is there a disparity? Class isn't discussed much in US but it's very real-- there's at least three, four really-- low, lower-middle, upper-middle, and upper. You can do a lot as far as jumping one class up with clothes, manners, and luck of good-looking/smart genetics, but two is hard. Upper class are pretty insular unless they happen to have a particular crush on you.

There's a lot of possible reasons why they're not perceiving you as high value enough.

If they bring up boyfriend[s] before you even ask for a number, as I mentioned I think you're going direct, which is not bad but it can mean getting blown out earlier.

LOL no I use my first name!

It's only been happening in the last couple weeks as my game has improved leaps and bounds and I approach a ton more confidently and girls have been telling me I'm handsome all the time LOL, so it's not value disparity.

Quote: (10-04-2012 09:20 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

LOL no I use my first name!

It's only been happening in the last couple weeks as my game has improved leaps and bounds and I approach a ton more confidently and girls have been telling me I'm handsome all the time LOL, so it's not value disparity.

maybe she's really attracted, but really has a boyfriend, so they're giggling from excitement ..so fatty of the pair blows you out?

This opener does sound weird. Per conventional game theory, name exchange is somewhat a small landmark of the attraction building stage, with some schools even advocating it should always be initiated by the girl as that testifies whether she's attracted to your not.

Anyways, have you tried the indirect way?

I find it the best for me personally, as I can easily gauge her interest level based on her participation in the conversation(how elaborate her replies are, whether she's asking questions etc etc). Using these techniques, many a times I just bail without alluding that I was hitting on her.

Game is a necessary evil

I've just noticed this phenomenon a lot the more I try to talk "less." It's not just with the "Hi Im HiFlo" opener, but also with "you guys seem cool, I wanted to meet you" or some other low-key stuff too.

I think you're being too direct in your openers, which is generally not a good strategy for beginners. Try going indirect with something like "hey, do you know of a good coffee shop around?" and then follow it up with your rap, and see how it goes.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (10-04-2012 11:55 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I've just noticed this phenomenon a lot the more I try to talk "less." It's not just with the "Hi Im HiFlo" opener, but also with "you guys seem cool, I wanted to meet you" or some other low-key stuff too.

Hey HiFlo I've been trying to cut back on my talking, have any advice?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.