rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

University of Tennessee Frat Boy Butt Chug

This is the original story from last week.

Quote:Quote:

When Alexander "Xander" Broughton, 20, was delivered to the hospital after midnight on Sept. 22, his blood alcohol level was measured at 0.448 percent — nearly six times the intoxication that defines drunken driving in the state. Injuries to his rectum led hospital officials to fear he had been sodomized.

Police documents show that when an officer interviewed a fellow fraternity member about what happened, the student said the injuries had been caused by an alcohol enema.

"It is believed that members of the fraternity were utilizing rubber tubing inserted into their rectums as a conduit for alcohol," according to a police report.

While Broughton told police he remembered participating in a drinking game with fellow members of the Pi Kappa Alpha chapter, he denied having an alcohol enema. Police concluded otherwise from evidence they found at the frat house, including boxes of Franzia Sunset Blush wine.

"He also had no recollection of losing control of his bowels and defecating on himself," according to a university police report that includes photos of the mess left behind in the fraternity house after the party.

Xander and his lawyer held a press conference to deny it. Here's a video of it.

Quote:Quote:

Mr. Broughton denies each and every allegation whatsoever that has been inferred that he may have been a gay man. He is a straight man. And he thinks the idea and concept of butt chugging is repulsive.

I don't know how his lawyer kept a straight face.

This kind of shit is the only real issue I have with gay acceptance. A bunch of dudes at a party, shoving shit up their asses while other dudes watch is gay. Really gay.

Quote: (10-04-2012 12:27 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

This kind of shit is the only real issue I have with gay acceptance. A bunch of dudes at a party, shoving shit up their asses while other dudes watch is gay. Really gay.

It's so gay I don't think even real gay dudes would do that type of gay shit.

this is gay and shitty.... frat boys have reached a new low

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

i pledged a frat but never had any gay shit go on. but they do tend to push the boozing on you so i think anyone who isnt a fan of getting drunk shouldnt pledge. the worst alcohol hazing i remember was sitting in a chair putting your head back opening your mouth and having tequilla and vodka being poured into my mouth at the same time. trust me the two dont mix. each time that happened a good 6 shots were consumed.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I remember back in the day when guys would stand around, shotgunning beers, slamming the empties on the ground, talk shit, occasionally get in a fight to settle some meaningless beef, then go out and try to score. Oh have times have changed.

Sorority chicks dip tampons in vodka and then shove them up their asses so that they can get drunk and still pass breathlizer tests.

Quote: (10-04-2012 04:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

Sorority chicks dip tampons in vodka and then shove them up their asses so that they can get drunk and still pass breathlizer tests.

That's not how breathalyzer tests work.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (10-04-2012 04:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

I had to googel this

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/vodka.asp

There's a lot of homoerotic shit that goes on in frats. Have you guys ever heard that game Soggy Biscuit used in frat hazings? Google it.

I am curious though, if you "drink" alcohol in your ass do you get a hangover just the same?

I'm all for frat boy hazing (there are good reasons for it), but this shit is fucking retarded.

Let's straighten this thread out a bit:

http://www.totalfratmove.com/1054282

On topic, there was a guy in my fraternity who admitted to butt chugging. No one liked him, it was a pretty bad plea for attention.

Quote: (10-05-2012 03:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I'm all for frat boy hazing (there are good reasons for it), but this shit is fucking retarded.

You're FOR hazing? What the fuck?

His rectum will heal but Google will remember forever.

Oh I have heard of soggy biscuit, in Canada replace frat hazings (fraternities are illegal at all but 1 school) with hockey hazings. I never understood it I mean...a bunch of dudes in a locker room jerk off onto a piece of bread and the rookie eats it. wtf. thats all homo.

Quote: (10-05-2012 03:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There's a lot of homoerotic shit that goes on in frats. Have you guys ever heard that game Soggy Biscuit used in frat hazings? Google it.

I am curious though, if you "drink" alcohol in your ass do you get a hangover just the same?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (10-05-2012 07:50 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 03:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

You're FOR hazing? What the fuck?

Hazing helps group unity. Military boot camp is effectively a hazing ritual. As long as people don't get seriously hurt (mild pain ok), I don't see what's wrong with it. Men have done it for centuries.

That's gayer than cum on a beard!

hazing does not help group unity.
it's simple dumb shit by people that wanna be badass over someone else.

basic training and boot is not hazing. it's rough but structured training.

group unity by hazing is just an excuse to justify the abuser.

and college hazing is battery life barely "hazing"
doing gay shit and drinking alcohol? really
if anything it says something about the closet gayness and stupidity of the group

I am the cock carousel

I get the boot camp thing for unity, like sports or being a canadian tree planter, enduring some sort of awful experience with other people creates bonding but usually an awful physical experience not a weird gay one...no one discusses the good ol days of eating dudes jizz over a few beers at the bar. They will talk about a crazy drill instructor, football injury or grizzly bear attack.

If you do resist/step out of a hazing ritual you will not be 'accepted' as part of the team though. Way back in high school when I played football the hazing 'what ifs' started to float through us rookies on the team. When a senior warned me that the next day I was the target I calmly said "if anyone even touches me, at least one person is going to the hospital" they all cried about me over reacting but I was left alone anyway. I still was a defensive starter but not included in any social activity.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

if you have to do something like that..then i wouldn't wanna be part of that team.

say what it is, I've been excluded in many things for but participating in dumb shit. doesn't bother me one bit. the only people that care is that small group.

I go to a military college known routinely in the news for hazing.
stepping in causes flak because no one wants to own up to their stupidity. they pass it off as tradition..it building tough kids.
then they get in trouble get kicked out, or end up with charges and are brainwash to the point where they don't understand that the real world doesn't put up with that shit.

I am the cock carousel

But with hazing it isn't the whole group overcoming pain to accomplish something together, it's senior members inflicting pain and/or humiliation on junior members for their own gratification. There's a difference, one is group unity through shared growth in self esteem, the other is group unity through the debasing of self esteem.

Quote: (10-06-2012 06:48 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

hazing does not help group unity.
it's simple dumb shit by people that wanna be badass over someone else.

basic training and boot is not hazing. it's rough but structured training.

group unity by hazing is just an excuse to justify the abuser.

and college hazing is battery life barely "hazing"
doing gay shit and drinking alcohol? really
if anything it says something about the closet gayness and stupidity of the group

^^^ This.

One day me and my buddy were working on a car late at night in our shop in CT and this dude walks in in his underwear and says cover me with all grease and oil or whatever you have. We covered this dude with grease, used oil and antifreeze, gear oil, sludge from the drain, every gross thing in the place. He said he had to do it for some college frat and said thanks and walked away.