rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Black Guy Game" Vs The Typical WhiteBoy "PUA"

I would like to say the PUA works alot better. I read diff articles about diff PUAs and they were pretty good, and also great for boosting confidence in general.
The Main thing that was on my mind is the BLACK GUY GAME..if the girl is simple and easy there is nothing wrong with this game. But really from my own experience if you want a girl of any worth your better off not using this type of game..I also realized that this BLACK GUY GAME has gotten me flaked on alot...
Also wanna say im black so no bias intended...and would like to credit this site to being one of the best.

"BLACK GUY GAME"

How would you break this down?

Well I look at it from this perspective: Its like basically look flashy, say what you like to a girl,for example,"you look fine as hell, whatsup?". That kind of game. There probably could be a more appropiate name for it than black guy game but i usually see black guys compliment the girl as a opener.

I got you.

I think this is a Style (and I don't mean that balding Pickup Artist either) VS Technique question.

I think you need both. But you need to do them both the right way. (Hence the need for The G Manifesto).

Personally, I err more towards Style than Technique.

Like legendary graffiti artist and breakdancer Doze Green once said, "Style always wins over Technique".

It sounds like going direct vs indirect to me. Like G said, they both have strengths and weaknesses. The best guys know how and when to implement both.

Quote: (02-11-2010 12:41 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

It sounds like going direct vs indirect to me. Like G said, they both have strengths and weaknesses. The best guys know how and when to implement both.

Well said "Ugslayer", the only thing i will add is that guys should use the style that "feels" natural to them. If your a naturally quiet guy don't to try to hard to "fake" like you are a loud, "flashy" dude. It always seem fake. And on the other hand, if you enjoy being loud and aggressive, you should use that energy to attracted girls that like that sort of guy.

"EntitledtoSex", this Game is far to complex and mysterious to be categorized as "black" and "white". This whole deal is one big "grey area". GAME is way deeper then race and is built into the DNA of ALL men and women. Where I'm from the white guys are the "flashier" ones. Ever seen Jersey Shore?

I think the "black guy game" would be appropriate in a hiphop club or any scenario where that hiphop style dominates the frame. Outside of that, it's probably going to be pretty useless. I think that game works best when you already meet the woman's requirements of looks and image. When you throw in the direct "black guy game" then it comes off as confident. But if you aren't here type, she'll just shut you out. At least with indirect game, you have the chance to work your way in with a girl who might not instantly see you as her type. That's the main flaw of direct/black guy game. It's a fake persona taken from Diddy and Jay-Z videos and it doesn't give the girl the chance to find out anything about you if you aren't her type.

Ummmmm..., but I'm every girls type. [Image: smile.gif]

they just may not immediately see it, and my job is to show it within the first 30 mins. [Image: wink.gif]

@Gmanifesto

Been browsing your blog man! Really cool! I see you've been to one of my favorite swoop spots in North Miami! I live 10 mins from there on the beach. Of course, I am always from another city as I am gaming these girls. I roll up in there with an Armani suit on, and a casual Richard Mille watch, and it's always a good time with the ladies there. I love the casual feeling that place gives me, I feel so relaxed there as if I were in my own living room.

True what you say about always be the flyest dressed G anywhere you go, not just Gentlemens clubs. I have at least a dozen custom fitted Armani suits I call my can't fail armor! Work like charms when worn on those Spanish soap opera actress dates as well [Image: wink.gif]

Great advice guys!

Sorry,, can we cut out the racism here... Whiteboy? why can't black men be called blackboys??? stupid white men allowing this to happen... and blacks making racist comments and not condoned for it.

Quote: (09-21-2010 07:40 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Sorry,, can we cut out the racism here... Whiteboy? why can't black men be called blackboys??? stupid white men allowing this to happen... and blacks making racist comments and not condoned for it.

Lmaoooooo.....trolling...... obviously chumming for sharks...

Lmaoooooo.....trolling...... obviously chumming for sharks...
[/quote]

Not chumming for anybody or anything. Just making a point.

Getting back on topic about this "Black Guy Game,"... I suspect this one of those the "Glass is always greener on the other side" things. From my experience living in New York my whole life, the average Black guy in New York has no game, in fact he might even have "Anti-Game." If I gotten a dollar every time I heard a Brother asking a Asian or White chick on the subway who was giving him crazy IOI's "do you like Black guys?" question I would be filthy rich. Also, these dudes out here do not have an "abundance" mentally when it comes to women and appear overly needy/creepy to every girl they approach. New York is one of the few places that you see very good looking in shape Black men walking around with these morbidity obese monsters and to top it off these dudes do not see anything wrong with this behavior. I have tried to teach a few of my homies the Game and tell them that alot of the stuff they do is counter productive and that there is a better, easier and faster way to getting quality women. But I gotten tired of getting dismissed and blown off. So now I let my Facebook profile pictures do the talking for me. Bitch shields and self delusion is so out of control that a month ago one my little sister 5'2 250 pound beastly friend tells me with a straight face that she takes a cab from the train station now because guys keep "sweating me." The good thing about all these damn dudes aiming so low is that they leave the 7-10's range girls completely alone for cats like me who spit strictly from the "Survivor Scrolls."

Hey Playa, I see you follow the teachings of Tariq Nasheed! Very good. I would have to say that out of all the PUA's that I have known of, his philosophy is pretty much the most sound. I mean, it's basically common sense.... Don't allow a woman to disrespect you, value yourself as the one in true demand, only go after 7/12's or better! It's more of a way of life rather than a technique.

Quote: (09-28-2010 05:48 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Hey Playa, I see you follow the teachings of Tariq Nasheed! Very good. I would have to say that out of all the PUA's that I have known of, his philosophy is pretty much the most sound. I mean, it's basically common sense.... Don't allow a woman to disrespect you, value yourself as the one in true demand, only go after 7/12's or better! It's more of a way of life rather than a technique.

Yes sir, Flex changed my life. During my heights of my AFC days, I actually contemplated wifing up a 28 year old chubby Puerto Rican chick with 8 kids and the only reason why that didn't happened was because she dumped my ass. LOL. The Game was really that slow for me back then. I didn't really have anybody to teach me the Game and the Internet wasn't really poping like it is now. So what ended up happening is I often listened to advice from dudes who were even more thirsty and simpish that I was. It was literally a blind leading a blind. With all the information, blogs, seminars, ebook on Game I don't understand why dudes are more beta now than they ever was. But I digress, Flex is absolutely right, at the end of the day is all about having high standards and integrity because the chick you walk down the street holding hands with is a reflection of how tight your Game is....

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:27 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Bitch shields and self delusion is so out of control that a month ago one my little sister 5'2 250 pound beastly friend tells me with a straight face that she takes a cab from the train station now because guys keep "sweating me."

Wow. Just wow. And I totally believe you. I had to read that line twice. Really speaks volumes to the inflated sense of self-worth many women have out there these days.

Quote: (10-02-2010 11:53 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:27 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Bitch shields and self delusion is so out of control that a month ago one my little sister 5'2 250 pound beastly friend tells me with a straight face that she takes a cab from the train station now because guys keep "sweating me."

Wow. Just wow. And I totally believe you. I had to read that line twice. Really speaks volumes to the inflated sense of self-worth many women have out there these days.

LOL

I just listened to one of Tariq's youtube videos, "its called grenade mackin playa," you only have 5 seconds to talk to her, lmao Sounds like he took general PUA teachings and reworded it. I spent the last 8 years getting good in NYC, mostly Manhattan. From what I have seen it probably doesn't help when guys refer to other guys as "playas", thats probably one reason black women think many black guys are players. Go figure. [Image: smile.gif]

The other thing I have seen there are two types of "black guy game". The ghetto ass shit, that really only works with ghetto as bitches AND pisses off the rest of the black women. Then the smooth cats that have style, like G and a few of the others on here.

I really dont see much difference in the PUA shit, other then the fact that smooth spanish and black guys are just that smoother, they dont go all hyper and "pumping up the energy" of a group. Blacks and latins are(generally) more physical and comfortable with it, and use dancing a lot to get things sexual and build attraction.

As for the fattie, I bet guys are looking at her thinking how fat and nasty she is, and shes thinking, "that bitch wants me, why is he sweatin me so much" HAHAHA

"Yes sir, Flex changed my life. During my heights of my AFC days, I actually contemplated wifing up a 28 year old chubby Puerto Rican chick with 8 kids and the only reason why that didn't happened was because she dumped my ass. LOL. The Game was really that slow for me back then. I didn't really have anybody to teach me the Game and the Internet wasn't really poping like it is now. So what ended up happening is I often listened to advice from dudes who were even more thirsty and simpish that I was. It was literally a blind leading a blind. With all the information, blogs, seminars, ebook on Game I don't understand why dudes are more beta now than they ever was. But I digress, Flex is absolutely right, at the end of the day is all about having high standards and integrity because the chick you walk down the street holding hands with is a reflection of how tight your Game is...."
[/quote]

I can't agree with CLR. Tariq Nasheed has some good game. It might have seemed like common PUA as far as that 2 minute video, but his general philosophy is one of intergrity, keeping standards high and not accepting even marginally poor treatment from any girl. I'm not saying he's perfect or incapable of making mistakes. In fact, there have been a few times where I felt his information was incomplete at best and totally wrong at worst. Still, overall he is pretty much on the money and gives you what you need to keep your mack high. I believe it's better to be extreme in what you expect from a woman and how high your standards are, rather than giving in to simping, accepting disrespect, constantly forgiving poor perfomance/treatment/behavior, etc!
Hey Playa with a Passport, what does AFC mean, when you talk about your "AFC days"? Please tell me you're joking about the Puerto Rican girl with 8 kids!!! Lol. What was the reason she broke up with you?

Quote:Quote:

Hey Playa with a Passport, what does AFC mean, when you talk about your "AFC days"? Please tell me you're joking about the Puerto Rican girl with 8 kids!!! Lol. What was the reason she broke up with you?
Average Frustrated Chump which is basically the PUA version of a simp. The story is 100% true, I actually told the story to Tariq himself when he did his first "Step your Game up" tour in New York a couple of years ago. Tariq told me that we all do stupid shit when we 19(she was 28). She left me for the super of her building. A little off topic, but her pussy was extremely tight, I guess that's why she had me sprung. I have been with chicks who had never had a kid and their tightness leaves a lot to be desired.

Quote:Quote:

I can't agree with CLR. Tariq Nasheed has some good game. It might have seemed like common PUA as far as that 2 minute video, but his general philosophy is one of intergrity, keeping standards high and not accepting even marginally poor treatment from any girl.

Tariq has more in common with Tim Ferriss than he does with "PUA Gurus." Like Ferriss he's a lifestyle guy who advocates a different way of looking at the world. Furthermore, Tariq actually precedes a lot of PUA
gurus and the "PUA Movement" as a whole. His first book "The Art of Macking" was released in 1999, 6 before after Neil Strauss "The Game"(2005) and Mystery's "The Mystery Method"(2006) were released. Thus, chances are that PUA's copied Tariq method, rather than the other way around. However, I am by no means implying that Tariq invented Pick Up Artistry, after all no idea is ever original. He could have copied the whole thing from some obscure White author similar to what Alex Hailey did with "Roots." But nobody can deny the similarities between modern day PUA "Game" and what Black pimps were doing back in the 40's,50's and 60's.(negging, push/pull,Peacocking,story telling, etc).

True, I only watched a few minutes so i am not sure, but I do like what you guys are saying about him, with him not accepting BS from girl etc.... I would also agree about the pimps [Image: smile.gif] I think the nerdy white guys just took it and broke it down and did it like a science experiment to understand everything where as the pimps of thier day mostly watched thier dad and uncle and learned via experience.

"Yes sir, Flex changed my life. During my heights of my AFC days, I actually contemplated wifing up a 28 year old chubby Puerto Rican chick with 8 kids and the only reason why that didn't happened was because she dumped my ass. LOL."

Damn, for real? 8 kids? Haha that's some funny/harsh shit, if you're serious, props for keeping it real. I guess I got to check out this "Flex" guys stuff, with a name like Tareeq Nasheed he's got to be pretty cool.

Quote: (10-05-2010 11:41 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

[But nobody can deny the similarities between modern day PUA "Game" and what Black pimps were doing back in the 40's,50's and 60's.(negging, push/pull,Peacocking,story telling, etc).

Word.

It's all rather hard yet so simple at the same time! We've all seen very unattractive dudes get nice looking women! Usually they are pretty good dressers and very outgoing. So much of having game is just pride in yourself. It takes a lot of honor of yourself to not call a girl when she's been disrespectful, even though you miss her like crazy! It takes strength to abort a date or put a girl in her plalce for disrespect, and risk losing out on any possible adult entertainment later that night. It's hard to break up with someone who has cheated on you or some other form of extreme disrespect, after you've been dating her for 5 years and you're totally in love. However, all of these things are necessary to do if the lack of respect warrants it! You have to, in a lot of ways, put yourself first. That is so contrary to what we've been taught. I can actually remember my mother telling me when I was a teenager that, "It's a man's obligation to go to work while it's woman's choice to go to work." These are the things that are taught to little boys. This makes us grow up into weaklings who go out of our way to spoil and cater to women, only to find that they usually despise you for it! I can't speak about women from other countries, but I know from experience that the American woman has very little regard for any guy going out of his way to please her. It's very Twilight Zoneish, but true!

I've been listening to Tariq Nasheed since about 2007 and he definitely keeps it real in his podcasts...Here is a link to his most recent show where he discussed "Weekday Macking" where he breaksdown Monday-Sunday how to get at women http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episod...ay-mackin- . Really good insight and it reinenforces alot what I go by he also discusses and goes into depth about world topics and society along with the game so a good listen for sure. You can listen to all of his podcasts via ITunes as well.

Quote: (10-06-2010 08:10 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I've been listening to Tariq Nasheed since about 2007 and he definitely keeps it real in his podcasts...Here is a link to his most recent show where he discussed "Weekday Macking" where he breaksdown Monday-Sunday how to get at women http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episod...ay-mackin- . Really good insight and it reinenforces alot what I go by he also discusses and goes into depth about world topics and society along with the game so a good listen for sure. You can listen to all of his podcasts via ITunes as well.

Solid - will definitely import some to my iphone and check it out.

Mixx